Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

BaconCopter posted:

rewatched the bloodborne run from last year. Good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Oh cool, I just got told I'm going to be busy all day tomorrow, starting just before the preshow

:shepicide:

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

LAY-ZX posted:

Oh cool, I just got told I'm going to be busy all day tomorrow, starting just before the preshow

My condolences, friendo :comfysamus:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

LAY-ZX posted:

goondolences

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

My belief is that Isabelle met goofy and he taught her the perfect cast

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Nep-Nep posted:

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

:jpmf:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LAY-ZX posted:

I can barely cast a fishing rod without putting a hook in some part of my body where a hook shouldn't be, trying to swing it like a whip sounds like it would be equally deadly to the user as whatever poor soul is on the other end of it
ah yes, the joys of fly fishing

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Nep-Nep posted:

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Your Computer posted:

ah yes, the joys of fly fishing

:stonk:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

LAY-ZX posted:

:smithicide:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

LAY-ZX posted:

:glomp: that suuucks

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

:bisonyes:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

have you never experienced the joy of messing up your cast and getting the hook stuck behind your ear?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
My normal routine is checking awful.apk until there are no more new posts and then putting the phone down to go to sleep, but that doesn't seem to be happening

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Queen Combat posted:

My normal routine is checking awful.apk until there are no more new posts and then putting the phone down to go to sleep, but that doesn't seem to be happening

Sounds like a good enough to :justpost: to me.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

I have a new born so I'll be on and off at all hours of the week.

I've also gotten lots of practice not sleeping.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ravus posted:

Sounds like a good enough to :jpmf: to me.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

waaait it's a real emote now? :jpmf: ?! gently caress yeah.

edit: Big thanks to whoever made the magic happen!

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ravus posted:

these have been blessed pages

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

itskage posted:

Congrats! :glomp:

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

While we're waiting for stream to start, what has everyone been playing the last few days? I've been on an indie platformer kick the last week or so -- my last week's worth of streams have been spent on GRIS and Iconoclasts.

GRIS has beautiful art and an amazing soundtrack, but there wasn't really much game to it; it's just an exploration thing, similar to Journey, with about 3-6 hours of gameplay in it. I'd strongly recommend it, but not at full price; wait for it to go on sale.

Iconoclasts, otoh, is a cute little Metroidvania with a cute story (albeit a little dystopia-creepy at times) and some really fun gameplay mechanics. About 8 hours for a casual playthrough on normal, and another 4 hours after that to get 100% items and beat all the optional bosses. Definitely worth your dosh.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Ravus posted:

I hope the masked magician doesn't reveal the secret

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Your Computer posted:

these have been blessed pages

It's always a blessed time when we're together :glomp:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

itskage posted:

Grats! My first is due in may, lots of poo poo and lack of sleep to look forward to :toot:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

ullerrm posted:

While we're waiting for stream to start, what has everyone been playing the last few days? I've been on an indie platformer kick the last week or so -- my last week's worth of streams have been spent on GRIS and Iconoclasts.

GRIS has beautiful art and an amazing soundtrack, but there wasn't really much game to it; it's just an exploration thing, similar to Journey, with about 3-6 hours of gameplay in it. I'd strongly recommend it, but not at full price; wait for it to go on sale.

Iconoclasts, otoh, is a cute little Metroidvania with a cute story (albeit a little dystopia-creepy at times) and some really fun gameplay mechanics. About 8 hours for a casual playthrough on normal, and another 4 hours after that to get 100% items and beat all the optional bosses. Definitely worth your dosh.

Smash, Smash, Smash.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Nep-Nep posted:

I hope the masked magician doesn't reveal the secret

Queen Combat posted:

I gotchu, should appear below in a sec

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Ravus posted:

Grats! My first is due in may, lots of poo poo and lack of sleep to look forward to :toot:

My nephew is due in May! I'm very excited. Congrats to you as well!

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

ullerrm posted:

While we're waiting for stream to start, what has everyone been playing the last few days?

Slime Rancher (I'm late on this one but it was on sale...). Really fun for a hella casual game, bit like Stardew valley but an FPS with less story. Still enjoying it a lot. I still play Binding of Isaac a few times a week.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
What the gently caress is wrong with me I'm going for every achieve in ryse son of rome

This game real bad

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

ullerrm posted:

I've recently got a new PC so I've been playing Devil Daggers, Strafe, and Monster Hunter: World

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ravus posted:

Slime Rancher (I'm late on this one but it was on sale...).

I started this a few weeks ago an immediately dumped probably 40 hours into it, and had to set it down. Not exactly to become the 17,000-hour Minecraft spectacle that 2010-2011 was for me, but oof a dangerous game to start when I'm halfway through a nursing program. However, I just finished downloading
And hope to chew through it tomorrow with the stream on the second monitor. I built a dual 1070 rig right before this program started in May and the only game I've played on it has been Slime Rancher and KSP :jebstare:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ullerrm posted:

i played a fire emblem for the first time in my life (fire emblem awakening) and it was okay, i mostly just liked making the animes date each other but i also played on way too easy difficulty i think because the final battle was over in 4 rounds

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

LAY-ZX posted:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Queen Combat posted:

I started this a few weeks ago an immediately dumped probably 40 hours into it, and had to set it down. Not exactly to become the 17,000-hour Minecraft spectacle that 2010-2011 was for me, but oof a dangerous game to start when I'm halfway through a nursing program. However, I just finished downloading

I lost like 12 hours the day I bought it. I barely moved o.o. Had a busy week and GDQ is now so I'm chilling on it, but I can sense an easy 30 hours + more in it for me. It's weirdly addictive.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I've been playing an iOS rhythm game called muse dash

It is unexpectedly horny but very fun:

Base game is like $4 but it has well over 20 songs. Micro transactions are just buying more songs but you can pay to get them all and future packs in just one big purchase. No gacha!!!

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
also it goes without saying but smash brothers ultimate is the best smash brothers of all time (it has isabelle) and everyone should play it (as isabelle)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Your Computer posted:

i played a fire emblem for the first time in my life (fire emblem awakening) and it was okay, i mostly just liked making the animes date each other but i also played on way too easy difficulty i think because the final battle was over in 4 rounds

I wish I could make the animes not date each other and just hang out. Can we just go anime go-karting together?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Queen Combat posted:

I gotchu, should appear below in a sec

good