Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Silver lining: Convincing me to drag myself out of bed tomorrow morning after staying up until 6 am is now somebody else's job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Your Computer posted:

also it goes without saying but smash brothers ultimate is the best smash brothers of all time (it has isabelle) and everyone should play it (as isabelle)

:yeah:

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

I bought and beat Katamari Damacy REROLL, didn't realize it wasn't Forever. Still a fun, but sadly short, game. Pick it up on sale, not full price.

Been playing the regulars Nuclear Throne, Synthetik, Battlefield 5, and Overwatch besides that.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I picked up Subnautica for free on the Epic store and have been trying to figure out how to not die to the exploding fish in between grinding sessions in Disgaea 5. So far I've beaten BotW, Dragon's Dogma, and Disgaea on my winter break, so I'm feeling very productive

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Oh yeah, bought and beat Minnit. Very fun, quirky, and simple. Short, but sweet. Definitely worth the Winter sale price.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I picked up Subnautica for free on the Epic store and have been trying to figure out how to not die to the exploding fish in between grinding sessions in Disgaea 5. So far I've beaten BotW, Dragon's Dogma, and Disgaea on my winter break, so I'm feeling very productive

Five more pages until we catch up with the total number of pages of the first AGDQ thread.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

The Lobster posted:

Five more pages until we catch up with the total number of pages of the first AGDQ thread.

Sounds like every rude mofo in here should :jpmf:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I think's doable before the preshow even tbh.

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

The Lobster posted:

that is some rather stark perspective

let's do page total checkins like gdq does donation total checkins

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

The Lobster posted:

I think's doable before the preshow even tbh.

Now, we gotta go faster then that. This is the speed posting thread

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

BaconCopter posted:

Now, we gotta go faster then that. This is the speed posting thread

:sanix:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

a penus posted:

that is some rather stark perspective

let's do page total checkins like gdq does donation total checkins

Next lowest is first SGDQ, btw, at 59.

dotfivenine
Jan 5, 2019

I have no idea what I'm doing. I regret nothing.
:justpost: any%

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
God I leave for DnD and we already have an emote? Lowtax must love these threads.

:jpmf:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

eonwe posted:

gently caress

dotfivenine
Jan 5, 2019

The Lobster posted:

Next lowest is first SGDQ, btw, at 59.

I'm famous! :woop:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gently caress

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

eonwe posted:

gently caress

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Hey everyone, long time poster. Can't wait to ruin my sleep schedule again with this year's awesome marathon. Good luck to all the posters, and I'll double my posting if you reply to this message.

dotfivenine
Jan 5, 2019

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Hey everyone, long time poster. Can't wait to ruin my sleep schedule again with this year's awesome marathon. Good luck to all the posters, and I'll double my posting if you reply to this message.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

but for real though I watched about ten minutes of the Disgaea 5 SGDQ run the other day while I was playing along and every single donation during that time had some sort of "I'll donate more if you read this on stream!" and I hope they stop doing that this year

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

but for real though I watched about ten minutes of the Disgaea 5 SGDQ run the other day while I was playing along and every single donation during that time had some sort of "I'll donate more if you read this on stream!" and I hope they stop doing that this year

They seemed better about it at SGDQ from AGDQ 2018. Its hard cause you want more money for charity but its such a showboating way to get read on air and holding charity hostage

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

dotfivenine posted:

I'm famous! :woop:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i asked my ( new) girlfriend if she wanted to watch the start of agdq

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Will you double your posting for EVERY reply? :unsmigghh:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

a.lo posted:

Is the previous one saying no why you have a new one?

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

bare bottom pancakes posted:

Will you double your posting for EVERY reply? :unsmigghh:

:unsmigghh: :jpmf: :unsmigghh:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Barudak posted:

They seemed better about it at SGDQ from AGDQ 2018. Its hard cause you want more money for charity but its such a showboating way to get read on air and holding charity hostage

Now I'm imagining a real-life hostage scenario where part of the demands are getting a donation read on-stream

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

a.lo posted:

My gf bought an SA account in order to shitpost with me and speedfriends here because she enjoys my interests and I feel like I'm so lucky I met her and I hope your gf feels the same about you and your interests :kimchi:

dotfivenine
Jan 5, 2019

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Now I'm imagining a real-life hostage scenario where part of the demands are getting a donation read on-stream

"I will kill 1 hostage a minute unless the save the animals donation incentive is met. "

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

eonwe posted:

gently caress

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

eonwe posted:

gently caress

same

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

dotfivenine posted:

"I will kill 1 hostage a minute unless the save the animals donation incentive is met. "

My first demand is an escape helicopter, the police will not follow me and I'll release the pilot at my destination. Secondly, the Sonic Spinball Soundtrack at AGDQ MUST be played on the Japanese version!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

pulp rag posted:

My gf bought an SA account in order to shitpost with me and speedfriends here because she enjoys my interests and I feel like I'm so lucky I met her and I hope your gf feels the same about you and your interests :kimchi:

i bought my bf (at the time, now my mf (married friend(to me))) an SA account when we were 15 it was cute and gross

he still posts too, he'll drop in here occasionally but his heart belongs to video james/osha threads

anyways what i'm saying is sharing interests with your partner is very nice