Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
autozone steals your car batteries out of the ocean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

older dude is p. well preserved for being ~100 years old

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Turtlicious posted:

autozone steals your car batteries out of the ocean.

Agent 47 kills an autozone employee and steals his outfit, proceeds to throw all their batteries back into the ocean totally unnoticed.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

#BlessedandPerfectlyLegal

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Why is Spain on there twice?

Aldo I'm guessing that's the Kalmar flag to represent Scandinavia?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Somfin posted:

And it's not "camed in my pants" it's "camed my pants"

it's bespoke outsider art

death of the author

Standard Measure
Sep 5, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Benny Harvey posted:

Perhaps do some basic research

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

holy poo poo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

God drat.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

that works with neo-nazis too.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

is pepsi ok posted:

that works with neo-nazis too.

And Roald Dahl, apparently.

Roald Dahl posted:

There is always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason’

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I honestly think this format has legs.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Memento posted:

It's just the guy with two buttons in front of him, which has been going strong for 2+ years

Which is itself a variance on a venn diagram meme, a la predator handshake

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

It's just the guy with two buttons in front of him, which has been going strong for 2+ years

Yeah, but button guy is in a conundrum where he doesn't know which is preferable. Drink person is going whole hog on both buttons.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

No this is specifically not the guy with two buttons meme. That one he's forced to choose between two things he wants, this one is have your cake and eat it too.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
But, in practice, does button guy not always do both, thus highlighting his hypocrisy?

:smugdog::pipe:

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Where does one go to get a fountain drink where both Pepsi and Coke are dispensed?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

BrandorKP posted:

Where does one go to get a fountain drink where both Pepsi and Coke are dispensed?

Pizza Hutt in NZ (used to) have them both. I haven't eaten there in 15+ years though so maybe that's changed.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

BrandorKP posted:

Places that don't have deals in place with Coke or Pepsi. You can buy soda BiBs off of Amazon if you want to.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOmG5RO4bNc

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lol at the response time on this one

two days ago

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lC0iEnUTBc

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Benny Harvey posted:

Well there's Spain Proper and then there's Little Spain which is a roughly rectangular piece of Spain on the Western side. I don't know why they do that.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Memento posted:

This also works with America

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Well there's Spain Proper and then there's Little Spain which is a roughly rectangular piece of Spain on the Western side. I don't know why they do that.

Oh right. So greater Catalunya and south Galicia.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Zzulu posted:

This also works with America

Israel as well.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Screaming Idiot posted:

Israel as well.

well fine but in what universe is there a coke and pepsi dispenser in the same restaurant/quick stop?

this is my hill to die on, that has to be a shop

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Jerry Cotton posted:

You mean Portugal?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Benny Harvey posted:

Aldo I'm guessing that's the Kalmar flag to represent Scandinavia?

You might also notice that Finland actually doesn't use Mongolian flag, at least on peace times.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Benny Harvey posted:

One of those flags is a generic Spanish flag and the other one with the eagle is for Francoist Spain, hth

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

syscall girl posted:

well fine but in what universe is there a coke and pepsi dispenser in the same restaurant/quick stop?

this is my hill to die on, that has to be a shop

There are several large gas station chains that have both, but they each get a huge sperate bank of flavors in my experience, they're not right next to each other like that

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Leon Sumbitches posted:

And Roald Dahl, apparently.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

I did the exact same thing, they don't even give you an achievement or points for it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Vitamin Me posted:

I did the exact same thing, they don't even give you an achievement or points for it

Hitman is a game about doing crime, throwing batteries into the ocean is totally legal and just, they don't give you achievements for not doing crime in that game.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

In a game about crime you should get achievements for obeying the law and generally being an upstanding citizen

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

you do, i think? like yeah your overall goal is to assassinate someone but you get bonuses for not killing anyone but the target and for minimizing the number of bullets used (firearms violations) and such

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Yes on the not killing anyone you're not supposed to, lol on firearms violations. You DO get bonuses for not getting spotted, not getting caught on camera (or erasing the evidence if you do) and on making sure nobody else finds all the people you knock out with soda cans/bricks/fish by hiding them in dumpsters/hampers/convenient wooden crates.