Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

jerry seinfel posted:

imo make the wall out of large wheels that roll back and forth along the border super fast

think of what we'll save on the materials alone!

Just nuke this side of the border. They won't try to get in if it's a nuclear hellscape. Easy peasy and it is already in the military budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

pushpins posted:

Cover the wall with pictures of the virgin mary so that the mexicans cant deface it

https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1081942360022499329

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

invisible zero-friction non-stick concrete slab steel slat wall requiring trillions in maintenance to remain functional every year.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Trump gonna get Elon Musk to design the Wall.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Make the wall a cronenburg monster of flesh. Allow all americans to be consumed by it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Mile-long tire fire at the border

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

make wall out of burning tires and a self regenerating minefield

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The material could be called Trumpbrain

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
you can save a ton of money if you just make one big section of the WALL but it's on wheels and is controlled by the pong ai to move and block incoming immigrants

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Mile-long tire fire at the border

Ah, the freeper solution

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

make wall out of the souls of the faithless

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Oh, and the wall comes equipped with bluetooth speakers to play music from your smartphone.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bitchell seems to think it's going to be a wall and not slats

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

how are you going to put a mural on it when theres spaces between the slats you rear end in a top hat!!!!!!!

Epic High Five posted:

Bitchell seems to think it's going to be a wall and not slats

Sad!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

NofrikinfuN posted:

Just nuke this side of the border. They won't try to get in if it's a nuclear hellscape. Easy peasy and it is already in the military budget.

bring back that cold war weapon design of an open nuclear reactor on a jet designed to irradiate large areas and just set it to fly back and forth along the border

bing bong bing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nae! posted:

how are you going to put a mural on it when theres spaces between the slats you rear end in a top hat!!!!!!!

Murals.....FOR ANTS

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Bingo! I've libertarian twitter personality bingo!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

a 2000 mile grind still counts as one trick

I never got the Holy poo poo grind in THPS. I regret not putting in the work to make that dream a reality.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

How about the wall, but blockchain.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Wall made of wheels

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/status/1081948949433462785

IMMIGRATION SO IMPORTANT

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
just coat the entire border with VX nerve agent, that stuff lingers forever.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Bethamphetamine posted:

Oh, and the wall comes equipped with bluetooth speakers to play music from your smartphone.

the wall will have a solar powered blender installed every 30 feet

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Lol at Bitchell's new Twitter av compared to the old one, the next one will be him with a noose round hos neck.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

detonate several nuclear warheads deep underground along the border to create a vast, irradiated chasm. then build a single rope bridge across to easily control crossings

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
The slats on the wall should have a shallow "V" shape, with the pointy edge pointed straight at the heart of MEXICO.

That way the wall mural on the slats can look one way from one direction, and something else from the other.

Or maybe the mural should be what the land looks like on the other side so people can't even tell it's there until the caravan slams right into it boom

this is an off-brand post

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Lawman 0 posted:

How were we a superpower

utter lack of competition

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

gently caress now i have the urge to play Tony Hawk

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Make a Wipeout TV show course across the entire border, PPV only.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

DryGoods posted:

detonate several nuclear warheads deep underground along the border to create a vast, irradiated chasm. then build a single rope bridge across to easily control crossings

shut up ulysses

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1081937571444412418

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Duscat posted:

the wall will have a solar powered blender installed every 30 feet

Fresh squeezed cold pressed immigrants that you can extrude from the comfort of your own wall? Yes Please!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

emfive posted:

this is an off-brand post

speaking of brands I went to an outlet mall yesterday

it was fascinating

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Nuke the border into glass, prop the newly formed sheet of glass up. Bing bong see through wall.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
A wall that is ever-shifting and ever-changing

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Pooky posted:

Also isn't that going to be a haven for scrapers? Nice steel just sitting in the middle of nowhere waiting to be harvested like lumber.

JOBS

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVfg4XH6ZlY

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lol there's no one working right now to stop the pay raises for pence and the other ghouls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

emfive posted:

it was fascinating

There was what appeared to be a tourgroup of PRC eighth graders there with enviable yellow windbreakers embroidered with the PRC flag and I think the Olympics logo. They were shopping.

This was in noted tourist destination San Marcos, TX.