Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

PostNouveau posted:

When do we get to see the fat bitch's tax returns? I wanna know how much money he owes russia

p sure we'll never see the tax returns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

punished milkman posted:

renewables are massively gay, instead the wall should also be an extremely hot coal fueled furnace that no one could safely touch. station troops along the entirety of its length to continually shovel fresh coal into it. bing bong boom, coal industry revived, illegal immigration solved

This is fair. When I see wind turbines all I can see is meatspin.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Put posters like this all over the wall

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

install giant industrial-grade fans into the mexican side of the wall that blow away anyone that approaches like in that level of banjo tooie

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Meatspin but the counter is wattage generated

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Thoguh posted:

When's the first time they are going to have a hearing with any of his cabinet members or agency heads?

Before May :toxx:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Thoguh posted:

Things have ratcheted up a decent amount in just the two days the dems have held the house. When's the first time they are going to have a hearing with any of his cabinet members or agency heads?

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/new-dem-committee-chair-summons-kirstjen-nielsen-testify-outright-lies-scathing-letter/

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

instal tens of thousands of tvs along every inch of the wall that are set to constantly play bee movie on repeat so that any incoming mexican rapists will be repelled by the sheer power of jerry seinfeld's wit and genius

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

How about the wall, but blockchain.

WallCoin has already been announced by a real live congressman, sorry!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Nae! posted:

honestly i didnt think the movie three kings was good enough to justify a holiday but ill still support her anyway

🎶We three kings be stealing [70% of] the gold🎶

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Boo. I was hoping it would be like... Next week.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

one piece of dry spaghetti balanced just so...ah it is done!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1081921097027776517?s=1

Never leaving syria

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Dems going to bring in Mattis first to press the mad dog and make the potus look like he shouldn't be in charge of the military

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

mad.radhu posted:

Meatspin but the counter is wattage generated

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Joementum posted:

oh, so now she’s a monarchist? AOC is cancelled!

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1081959388246609920

spending it in PR drinking coquito hell yeah

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

So Trump's announcement of an immediate withdrawal from Syria was pretty much exactly the same as Putin's announcement of an immediate withdrawal from Syria.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Joementum posted:

"im not a CIA op! im not a CIA op!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a horny cricket
https://twitter.com/weinbergersa/status/1081953170392256512

i don't understand why they're focusing on a cricket recording when most of the reports didn't have them hearing anything

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

emfive posted:

So Trump's announcement of an immediate withdrawal from Syria was pretty much exactly the same as Putin's announcement of an immediate withdrawal from Syria.

nonsense

trump tweeted his

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Thoguh posted:

Boo. I was hoping it would be like... Next week.

Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull an "emergency' meeting of some kind the end of the month with Mattis

:matters: tho

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
the wall will be designed by the seven sages uanna, uannedugga, enmedugga, enmegalamma, enmebulugga, an-enlilda, and utuazbu who know more about ancient technology than anyone (except president trump)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I did a thing posted:

"Surely this week will unravel the presidency", I say as I chase my klonopin with a beer at noon

Go birds!

sipping on that gin and trazedone

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:trumppop:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

I did a thing posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull an "emergency' meeting of some kind the end of the month with Mattis

:matters: tho

That's not what 2dcat said

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

use the seal of orichalcos on the wall so that any that wish to pass over it must first beat it in a trading card game with their soul on the line

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

emfive posted:

no...collusion?!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Goddamn she huck is SO BAD at this

quote:

“The president meant what he said, that he is prepared to fight for the wall, to continue the shut down for months or even years?” Wallace asked.

“Well, I think that’s one of the things that people misunderstand,” Sanders said. “The president’s not fighting for the wall, he’s fighting for the protection of American citizens, but he cannot…”

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

That's not what 2dcat said

What did that spook say?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

duhhh what government do

quote:

The Trump administration, which had not anticipated a long-term shutdown, recognized only this week the breadth of the potential impact, several senior administration officials said. The officials said they were focused now on understanding the scope of the consequences and determining whether there is anything they can do to intervene.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
donald turmp has announced he will call elon musk and ask him to design a self-building wall

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Engrave Elbereth at every section of the border.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Augus posted:

instal tens of thousands of tvs along every inch of the wall that are set to constantly play bee movie on repeat so that any incoming mexican rapists will be repelled by the sheer power of jerry seinfeld's wit and genius

this but idiocracy. will fool the immigrants into thinking they already made it into america!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lmao.................... LMAO

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Nae! posted:

how are you going to put a mural on it when theres spaces between the slats you rear end in a top hat!!!!!!!

Sad!

they could do a lenticular thing

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Joementum posted:

that kid's got sewage between his ears

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Bethamphetamine posted:

brb, Gonna call a dozen Steel CEOs and ask them each to get engineering degrees so they can design and build a wall.

US steel market absolutely gutted 47% by my motherfucker trade war? Dump a YUUUUGE no compete materials contract on steelbois to build my slats and artificially prop up the industry. Bing bong so simple.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Hey whatever happened to that huge bailout Kushner's company got from the Saudis for their building on Fifth ave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

what the

waht