Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Joementum posted:

lmao.................... LMAO

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

haljordan posted:

Hey whatever happened to that huge bailout Kushner's company got from the Saudis for their building on Fifth ave

i think he used it to bail out his company

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

haljordan posted:

Hey whatever happened to that huge bailout Kushner's company got from the Saudis for their building on Fifth ave

i thought it was qataris

qatarians?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Crusader posted:

duhhh what government do

gross

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
jared in the oval office with a supply vs demand chart but the axes are labelled "customers" and "wall"

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Sir Tonk posted:

they could do a lenticular thing

you know there's a relationship between the words "lens" and "lentil" and that has for some years now made me really love lentils, even more than I ordinarily would

With some bags of lentils and a 50 pound sack of dried potatoes costing less than 18 cents you can live for many

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Asproigerosis posted:

US steel market absolutely gutted 47% by my motherfucker trade war? Dump a YUUUUGE no compete materials contract on steelbois to build my slats and artificially prop up the industry. Bing bong so simple.

even if it wasn't hosed to poo poo, we don't have enough resources to build his dumb super wall. it doesn't help trump changes his mind on materials/wall/etc anyway.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

baw posted:

she should study the work of scott adams, persuasion master

Nancy is great.

The dilbert guy sucks.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1081963875422089216

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

what the gently caress does that even mean

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95FKMb5_Tw4&t=12s

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bert Roberge posted:

Nancy is great.

The dilbert guy sucks.

It's a little insensitive to insult the mentally ill

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

fits my needs posted:

He took intro to business and some of the vocab words they made him memorize are still clanging around in his muppet head, so you need to respect him drat it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

what

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

fits my needs posted:

nothing at all, from many different directions

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

"I served his campaign the best I could"

that's a prepared speech and that horrid grammatical error was left in, I hate these people so much

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

fits my needs posted:

"increase in customer utilization for the border" - my friend's company promises to grift way more money than the contractors we'd previously been considering

"customer demands, [...] result in overruns" - my friend said he'd give me some of that money

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

fits my needs posted:

the kid has rocks for brains

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

emfive posted:

you know there's a relationship between the words "lens" and "lentil" and that has for some years now made me really love lentils, even more than I ordinarily would

With some bags of lentils and a 50 pound sack of dried potatoes costing less than 18 cents you can live for many

thank you for your service

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax

lmao

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

:3:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

**writes a non-playable character into my static picture medium**

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
trump calling the ceo of us steel demanding a design for a wall made of lentils and dried potatoes and it must be see through

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Oh, I could also put together an engineers estimate of the price before it goes out to bid to commercial contractors. Just one other important wall-related thing I could do that Trump can't.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mother ru's show fortold us all of the piss tape

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

thank you for your service

Ordinary brain: "lentils kind-of look like little magnifying glasses"

Huge throbbing brain: "magnifying glasses look like huge lentils"

[edit] it occurs to me that Idli look like huge lentils and they might in fact be made from legumes that are pretty much lentils

fried idli are ridiculously good somebody should have a fried idli food truck

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Lasagna cat but for dilbert

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Joementum posted:

proud of America's lil business boy

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Joementum posted:

...What

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Bethamphetamine posted:

Oh, I could also put together an engineers estimate of the price before it goes out to bid to commercial contractors. Just one other important wall-related thing I could do that Trump can't.

Surely he has a design drawn up after screaming wall for 3 years right?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I am business man! Customer utilization! Overruns! I am a smart and savvy business person! Look at my chart!

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

emfive posted:

It's a little insensitive to insult the mentally ill

just watch the weird thing he does as an intro to all his twitch streams that no one watches

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1081929937907376128

wtf

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
jared will build the wall out of customer utilization and overruns

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Reality Winter posted:

Lasagna cat but for dilbert

lasagna cat could never be replicated with another dumb comic strip because garfield is very unique in how bad it is. the strips are all so lame and awkward that it's often hard to tell if there's even an attempt at humor going on, which is what lends itself to lasagna cat's surrealist take

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The victims described the shooter as a 40 year old white man.

They arrested a 20 year old black man.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/06/us/texas-jazmine-barnes-shooting-investigation/index.html

:psyduck:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

These fuckers really think they're our betters

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
my customers runneth over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo