Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

AndrewP posted:

It’s important to remember that Baltimore is the only American city that has murders

We're the best at stabbing

And shooting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Which is worse, the Ray Lewis statue in Baltimore or the Fonz statue in Milwaukee?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Athanatos posted:

I gotta know poo poo?

gently caress that.

Is this one of those statues that in 30 years the government will have to quietly take it down overnight to avoid further outrage?

they will put up an educational plaque, teaching the controversy by saying All Rays Are Innocent

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Which is worse, the Ray Lewis statue in Baltimore or the Fonz statue in Milwaukee?

Niether of these things are bad though???

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Strobe posted:

So if you don't think you'll get stabbed in the first place, I'm assuming it does the overflow error and jumps the odds of being stabbed to 255x the national average.

As previous discussed they have a statue for noted footballsman and stabsman Raymond Lewis

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Strobe posted:

And yet, maybe three minutes of interesting game for those 45+ minutes. Five if you're lucky.

nah it's usually about 25-30 minutes of it, the rest is replays and dead balls, but hey no commercials!

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Ghost Dog posted:

i mean is it better than madden 08 or am i gonna have to steal that for like the billionth time and rename vince young to lamar jackson

theres no way madden 19 is the worst when the Wii game existed its fine op

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
i think the whole 'taking statues down overnight' was pioneered here in Baltimore to get rid of all our awful confederate traitor statues

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i kep on farting long ones so i set on the toelet and just one more fart came out in 10 mins. what's in those sun chips!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im livid that announcerman just said the ravens crowds been silenced theyve been loud as poo poo the entire game you old rear end idiot

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
^^^That’s noted old idiot Tony Romo, best annoucemans

Log082 posted:

We're the best at stabbing

And shooting

I’ll give you the stabbing, but Chicago is definitely the capital of shooting people, tyvm

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

So can the Ravens come back from a 12 point halftime deficit?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Just wish the Ray Lewis statue looked better. The dance was always great and drove the fans wild but wasn't really a great choice for the statue.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

T Bowl posted:

actually it rules and has no commercials for 45+ minutes straight while a 3 hour game of football has about 15 minutes of actual game and a bunch of replays and poo poo commercials. i love both but the main bitching about it is always "it's so boring" because people don't know anything about the tactics involved

Let's just compromise and agree that rugby fuckin owns. Go SeaWolves!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So can the Ravens come back from a 12 point halftime deficit?

We coulnd't come back from a 3-point deficit right now.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

“No, you keep those khakis packed”

Just complete anti-humor

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
the murders in baltimore are overstated by the media and closet racist who are afraid of black people, all the murdering happens in the bad areas and most of it is about drugs, it's all fine walking to the games

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Ghost Dog posted:

they will put up an educational plaque, teaching the controversy by saying All Rays Are Innocent

Heritage Stabbings, not Hate Stabbings

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

T Bowl posted:

nah it's usually about 25-30 minutes of it, the rest is replays and dead balls, but hey no commercials!

Jesus man I love soccer as much as anyone (I'm Brazilian ffs) but no one cares shut up

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Ghost Dog posted:

im livid that announcerman just said the ravens crowds been silenced theyve been loud as poo poo the entire game you old rear end idiot

New rules, you can just make poo poo up about the past even if it was 10 minutes ago

The Ravens have never fumbled or had a turnover

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'm confused about the Chargers clock management here.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
You gotta catch that!!!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

i kep on farting long ones so i set on the toelet and just one more fart came out in 10 mins. what's in those sun chips!

Best thing about humanity is sunchips made a 100% biodegradable bag but it was cancelled because it was too noisy
Earth won't make it to 7000 years old at this point

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I don't mind the commercials during footballl though there are a lot of them. I just use them as bathroom breaks etc.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

T Bowl posted:

the murders in baltimore are overstated by the media and closet racist who are afraid of black people, all the murdering happens in the bad areas and most of it is about drugs, it's all fine walking to the games

any rude words about the ravens are cause its a majority black city and their franchise player was an outspoken black man its racist to say ray lewis did crimes

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Mystic Stylez posted:

Jesus man I love soccer as much as anyone (Brazilian ffs) but no one cares shut up

I am just responding to posts, if you don't care then don't read and move on? It's not a difficult scenario if you think about it. I also didn't bring it up.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Will the Ravens build a statue of Suggs to go next to the Ray one?

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
I'd be famous if I got stabbed by Ray Lewis.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If that's the case where is the Ed Reed statue?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Soccer sucks and so does this game

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

T Bowl posted:

Go play soccerball you fart-headed chuckletoilet

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
soccer tactics are literally less involved and interesting than defensive shifts in baseball

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Good lord Ravens.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

T Bowl posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

Baltimore has the 21st highest murder rate of all cities in the world, just under Ciudad Juarez which is Hell on Earth.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If Suggs ever gets a statue it has to be smiling or burn down the city

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I like soccer but only the big international tournaments. I've never been interested in the club stuff.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i love that people still use handegg, which comes from an image with such lovely phrases as "apehoop" and "chink chop"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
way to keep infarcting the neutial sone

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

chargers getting ref ball luck smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Hahaha every single defensive player false started. Amazing.