Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

misdirectomy posted:

I don't really think either of these teams are going to win the "Big Game"

this is a big game and enough big games is a Big Game and one of them has to win it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Athanatos posted:

T Bowl, Soccer was invented by European ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking.

Also, shut the gently caress up about smug soccer posting.

I'm not being smug brother, I love both sports and don't see why people have to have strong opinions about things they literally don't understand.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Cavauro posted:

it's true that the most popular entertainment is always the best

Always applies, especially to music

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I can't hear the shrieking

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Cavauro posted:

it's true that the most popular entertainment is always the best

I love this new CBS slogan

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

corn on the cop posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

rollercoaster tycoon had a stock sound effect that sounded just like that drat thing

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

indigi posted:

it's truly the dumbest most boring sport. although I do enjoy the occasional women's soccer game

yeah, if you convince yourself that you care about the teams you can watch anything

i totally watched an espn3 match of professional ultimate frisbee once because it was sf vs seattle and i recognized the stadium where it was played. sf got destroyed and i was like well that was really boring

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Punching that woman would be self defense

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Imagine sitting next to screaming lady.

I get socially uncomfortable at sporting events when I am merely shouting more frequently/louder than the people around me. I can't imagine being a person that sounds like that and not caring enough to stfu

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Rivers gotta take a dump.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

indigi posted:

I can't hear the shrieking

haha youre old

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol Rivers going to the tunnel early.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

misdirectomy posted:

I don't really think either of these teams are going to win the "Big Game"

I think the Chargers certainly can. Ravens can too but only if the running game is working, which it isn't today.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
If you pretend really hard you can almost believe the Chargers scored a touchdown with this score.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Fields, Goal Field Goals, feildgoal, so exciting playoff football!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i watched a bunch of aussie rules football one night, much of the field was covered in seagulls that would only move when the team got over there

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Punching that woman would be self defense

:thunk:

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER

T Bowl posted:

I'm not being smug brother, I love both sports and don't see why people have to have strong opinions about things they literally don't understand.

Time and place dickhead. gently caress off.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

blue squares posted:

I get socially uncomfortable at sporting events when I am merely shouting more frequently/louder than the people around me. I can't imagine being a person that sounds like that and not caring enough to stfu

she's probably very drunk

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Down 2 scores after that half is a pretty good outcome. It's still an insurmountable lead for this offense unless the Chargers get shut out in the 2nd half.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I love kicking so this is a.great first half

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
the last game i went to a woman a few rows behind me screamed nonsense for most of the game and she had to be a 3 pack a day smoker who had downed half a bottle of vodka before the game started to give you an idea of how her voice sounded

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Athanatos posted:

If you pretend really hard you can almost believe the Chargers scored a touchdown with this score.

Do this after they kick number 7.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Love the field goal based offense

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Larch posted:

Time and place dickhead. gently caress off.

I didn't bring it up moron, gently caress off.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Athanatos posted:

can't believe they got a two point conversion and two safties

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

T Bowl posted:

ah yes the most popular sport in the world by far is dumb and boring, america is always right and the best nation on earth :swoon:

Yes. We created the sitcom known as 'fam'.

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
I’m trying to imagine the Bears having to rely on their kicker like the Chargers have today, and now i have to get drunk

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

T Bowl posted:

the last game i went to a woman a few rows behind me screamed nonsense for most of the game and she had to be a 3 pack a day smoker who had downed half a bottle of vodka before the game started to give you an idea of how her voice sounded

So you hosed?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I don't think I could envision a more miserable way for a team to be losing a game. Sorry TFF Ravens fans :(

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER

T Bowl posted:

I didn't bring it up moron, gently caress off.

You're cute. Wanna get a bubble tea?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Professor Funk posted:

I don't think I could envision a more miserable way for a team to be losing a game. Sorry TFF Ravens fans :(

I"m not worried about it. We weren't winning the SB and this was bound to happen when we ran into a team that really stopped the run.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So you hosed?

i was hard the whole time but i only online date because i am terrified to speak with women in person

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
James Brown mustache looking great

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

420_Power_Rangers posted:

I’m trying to imagine the Bears having to rely on their kicker like the Chargers have today, and now i have to get drunk

I made the mistake of agreeing to go to someone else's place for the Bears game. I should be 4 beers deep right now. The fool I am.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
boomer has not watched joe flacco since 2012

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
https://twitter.com/eric_d_williams/status/1081994757180715009

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

T Bowl posted:

i was hard the whole time but i only online date because i am terrified to speak with women in person

What's her email?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
lol Jackson with 2 YPA

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I like him purely as a QB but can't really stand him otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
lol, 2/8 for 17 yards

i honestly do like games like this