Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

This alternate reality we went into cannot be this cartoonish, and yet here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

skaboomizzy posted:

it's gonna own so much when these are the only people willing to hang out with Louis CK and he'll struggle not to yell at them about what yokels they are

A country music artist and a conservative comedian! It's like being an arsonist who also rapes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Yes we all aspire to have lowtax's life

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

magiccarpet posted:

Yes we all aspire to have lowtax's life

I'm less desperate without neckitis thanks

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/paint-shop-owner-juan-carlos-enriquez-took-trump-won-n747756

lmaoooooo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bethamphetamine posted:

What steamrolled Craigslist, backpage, and Tumblr is marching inexorably toward Facebook and Youtube. The tiniest amount of liability and responsibility - capable of crushing giants into dust.

hell yeah

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/historylvrsclub/status/1081954555234058240

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/PhenomenalPoto/status/1081908343638294528

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

The wall should be made entirely from crucified fascists and have a conspicuous absence of nail plates.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Bethamphetamine posted:

What really gets me is that Lowtax figured out all this liability legal stuff a decade ago by happy accident and trial and error. Why isn't some company paying him insane amounts of money to be their rain man idiot savant director of communications?

i dunno i remember when lowtax had to pull an article over legal threats by the muppets

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXOUEqRo7NY

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Good to see the urban sumbraro making a come back

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Jess_Luvs_Trump/status/1082016146130386946?s=19

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

I hope this is true because I cannot wait for musk's stupid companies to die

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

The Trump Organization decided to appeal, and the case was still pending when Enriquez had to decide who to send to the White House. A registered Republican who sometimes votes for Democrats, he admits he hesitated over his mail-in ballot.

"I was pissed at that point," he said.

He knew that Trump had been accused of stiffing other small businesses. And he believes the mogul — who once boasted that he never settles a lawsuit — has "got to be accountable" for decisions made by his underlings or attorneys.

"People who don't pay their bills? It gives me a bad taste in my mouth," he said.

Still, he put his mark in the Trump column.

"At the end of the day, you have to be a proud American," he said, praising Trump's immigration policies and "no-nonsense" style.

After the election, Enriquez said, he became more "nervous" about the outcome of the appeal.

"He’s got a lot of power," he said of Trump.

And the stakes were high. If he lost, he could have been forced to pay the Trump attorney fees.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

imagine being such a dumbass you're suing a dude and you vote to give him insane power

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Blackchamber posted:

This alternate reality we went into cannot be this cartoonish, and yet here we are.

Russia's ability to produce about 1/10th of the amount of soybeans the US exports to China is questionable.

Now if China starts lowering poultry and beef production rates, let the blood gates open.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

it's gonna own so much when these are the only people willing to hang out with Louis CK and he'll struggle not to yell at them about what yokels they are

Louis "I live in NY and idolize woody Allen" CK going on tour with Chad "The Liberal Smasher" Chudford including a week in Whitefish, MT is a wonderful thought

didn't the show "Louie" showcase that he's willing to do whatever it takes to be successful and that he's miserable all the time

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Victory Position posted:

didn't the show "Louie" showcase that he's willing to do whatever it takes to be successful and that he's miserable all the time

in the one hand, there's the fact that he's somehow been very upfront about being a horrible rear end, even going so far as to advertise it before it became public knowledge

in the other hand, well he's got his dick in the other hand so there's that

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uquB81E7lrw

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

jerry seinfel posted:

imagine being such a dumbass you're suing a dude and you vote to give him insane power

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lol

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Hell find a way to embezzle the wall money and escape with it to russia

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Victory Position posted:

the poo poo sandwich he thought was bad before just got supersized up to one of those 10-pound shitburger eating challenges and he can never, ever get up from the table

:owned:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
the comedian chad and the virgin louie

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

The guy probably still hasn't gotten his check either lmao.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

guys I’m looking for documentaries to watch. anyone got any suggestions?

Jodorowsky's Dune. You can rent it for like $2.99 on YouTube.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

guys I’m looking for documentaries to watch. anyone got any suggestions?

Manufactured landscapes

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
With all these idiots at the white house I don't think we can call it a democracy anymore. Now we live in an idiocracy!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Agronox posted:

the failing baltimore ravens

Heres a gut who thought that since Jackson was fast and black that he shouldve changed position

https://mobile.twitter.com/rivalsmike/status/1082014129106415619

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao antifa super crickets

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

this random guy cites an article on Tesla as proof that SpaceX was weeks from dying

I think he might not be the greatest source

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

C-Euro posted:

yeah this is really good

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

There is a Bruce Sterling novel called Heavy Weather that is looking eerily prophetic right now.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

C-Euro posted:

anyone who hasn't seen this should go watch it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mad.radhu posted:

this random guy cites an article on Tesla as proof that SpaceX was weeks from dying

I think he might not be the greatest source

if enough people think spacex is dying then it is, that's the power of the free market

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Duscat posted:

i dunno i remember when lowtax had to pull an article over legal threats by the muppets

and The Far Side, and the Poison Womb proto mommy blogger, and a dozen others I don't even remember. Getting legal threats is a fact of life in any industry. Dealing with them effectively is a desirable skill.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

pillsburysoldier posted:

Heres a gut who thought that since Jackson was fast and black that he shouldve changed position

https://mobile.twitter.com/rivalsmike/status/1082014129106415619

Sports writers are almost as useless as politicians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
anybody else smoking weed rn?