Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Andrast posted:

I guess women really don't understand men

rookie error

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1080595144900980737

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

"Mike (50): I don’t want the effeminate ones, I want the manly guys. If I wanted someone that acts girlish, I got a wife at home."

This is the gayest thing I've ever read

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The guy who's like I suck at hunting but I like to sit in the woods and drink jack Daniels and pretend I'm hunting rules tho

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

The guy who's like I suck at hunting but I like to sit in the woods and drink jack Daniels and pretend I'm hunting rules tho

I’m the guy who compares it to alcoholism.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Palemdromes posted:

I’m the guy who compares it to alcoholism.

The part where the guy gets really close to realizing that he's not straight and only identifies that way because of social pressure is real depressing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/edroso/status/1081532633430048775

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Wasnt there a Republican Ohio state rep that got outed for sexually harassing his Male employees by texting them to suck each others dicks, and when they replied how gay it was, he said "it's not gay if we are both alpha males?" Or something like that?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/1081599425422807042?s=19

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

shut up mcmuffin

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Sweaty oligarchs and spooks worried they're losing their holds over the american people

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

this ex-spook's violently centrist take will shock you!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Pat (69) posted:

I drive a pickup and like guns. I’m not good at hunting, but I like to go up in the woods and sit there and drink my half pint of Jack Daniels and act like I am hunting.

this guy is c-spam as gently caress

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1080514554587537408
https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1080851247815548928

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/LouisPeitzman/status/1081657993459089409

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I wish I could get a large branding iron which said "I am a straight white male who will never know persecution and therefore I will never tell anyone that words cannot be offensive" and burn it into these people whenever they opened their loving mouths.

Of course, that's a lot of words, so the branding iron would have to be really big.

Well, they've already chosen a pretty good abbreviation. You just need to get the company's approval:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Anti-Racism strategist, you say?

:thunk:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

lmao what an rear end in a top hat

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

tariq is always having a normal one

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

Anti-Racism strategist, you say?

:thunk:
i guess the concept of caribbean and african immigrants doesn't register with tariq (the guy fruitlessly arguing with him is the son of Haitian immigrants)

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
You mash enough hot takes together and Tariq comes rolling out of the pile all mad and nude.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Then: Helping your friend, Jack, off a horse.

Now: Helping your friend jack off a horse.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Helping your friend jack off, on a horse

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
helping your friend mike jack off a horse

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Teal posted:

helping your friend mike jack off a horse

Now that's just plain old unglamorous farm work

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Lobe posted:

Now that's just plain old unglamorous farm work

from a farmhand to a vice president of the united states of america

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

*farmhandy

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/DennisDMZ/status/1081699510525390849

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Gone already

No it was just the app not embedding it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Is this supposed to be some sort of burn?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Is this supposed to be some sort of burn?

Best I can tell its supposed to be a joke referencing Uri Geller told like Yakov Smirnoff

Who are not two people you really associate with being funny so idk

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

This guy is to dumb to realize the obvious, that calling oppressed groups "minorities" is so rich people can be included.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

What does this even mean? Is it a convoluted way of saying "the pot calling the kettle black"? Reading Dennis Miller's tweets makes me feel like I'm having a stroke

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

yeah all his tweets are like this and make zero sense

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

miller was only ever funny when twisted up on coke and that's mostly due to him being a cokehead you didn't actually have to be in the same room as

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

HorrificExistence posted:

The Ottoman empire was the greatest force for anti-imperialism in the 19th century.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Zeroisanumber posted:

You mash enough hot takes together and Tariq comes rolling out of the pile all mad and nude.

anyone who likes Hot Takes needs to do an image search for "tariqisms".

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

anyone who likes Hot Takes needs to do an image search for "tariqisms".

unsurprisingly, tariq was a PUA before he became a hotep

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/DanielPipes/status/1081859199104102400

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Pipes' think tank the Middle East Forum established a website in 2002 called Campus Watch, which identified what it saw as five problems in the teaching of Middle Eastern studies at American universities: "analytical failures, the mixing of politics with scholarship, intolerance of alternative views, apologetics, and the abuse of power over students." According to The New York Times, Campus Watch is the project for which Pipes is "perhaps best known."[17]

Through Campus Watch, Pipes encouraged students and faculty to submit information on "Middle East-related scholarship, lectures, classes, demonstrations, and other activities relevant to Campus Watch".[18] The project was accused of "McCarthyesque intimidation" of professors who criticized Israel when it published "dossiers" on eight professors it thought "hostile" to America. In protest, more than 100 academics demanded to be added to what some called a "blacklist". In October 2002 Campus Watch removed the dossiers from its website.[19][20][21][22]

In the fall 1995 issue of National Interest, he wrote: "Unnoticed by most Westerners, war has been unilaterally declared on Europe and the United States."[24] He wrote this in the aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing; investigative journalist Steven Emerson had said in the aftermath of the bombing that it bore a "Middle Eastern trait." Pipes agreed with Emerson and told USA Today that the United States was "under attack" and that Islamic fundamentalists "are targeting us."[5] Shortly after this, the bombing was determined by police to have been carried out by American anti-government terrorists Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols, and Michael Fortier.[25]

In 2006, Daniel Pipes said that certain neighborhoods in France were "no-go zones" and "that the French state no longer has full control over its territory." In 2013, Pipes traveled to several of these neighborhoods and admitted he was mistaken. In 2015 he sent an email to Bloomberg saying that there are "no European countries with no-go zones."[34]

In October 2001 Pipes said before a convention of the American Jewish Congress: "I worry very much, from the Jewish point of view, that the presence, and increased stature, and affluence, and enfranchisement of American Muslims, because they are so much led by an Islamist leadership, that this will present true dangers to American Jews."[41][42]

The New York Times reported that American Muslims were "enraged" by Pipes' arguments that Muslims in government and military positions be given special attention as security risks and his opining that mosques are "breeding grounds for militants."[13] In a 2004 article in the New York Sun, Pipes endorsed a defense of the internment of Japanese Americans during World War II, and linked the Japanese-American wartime situation to that of Muslim Americans today.[43][44]