Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

NFCE championship game is alive and well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

NFCE championship game is alive and well

print the tickets

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

triple sulk posted:

i believe in the legend of big dick nick

He's literally going to do it all again, complete with beating the Pats at the SB

The NFC East is gonna have two Elis

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
TIL I cannot scream loudly enough to wake my puppy up. Someone could stab me in the gut and she'd just keep snoozing.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The dream is still alive! NFCE superiority. I'm not going to go all Minnesota, however, and forget that we won that on a miracle fuckup by the other team Parkey kick.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I feel like the Cowboys are going to shithouse the Rams.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lol not at all. We're both completely hosed next round.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Philly just beat LA. Plus, it's Dallas. That place is going to be popping with Cowboys fans.

Dallas by 14.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

We can go ahead and lose the next round and I will be completely satisfied with this season. Conference championship will be Rams and Saints and that is fine with me.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
Both games are going to be depressing routs or the Cowboys and Eagles are going to fall rear end backwards into playing each other after like, Drew Brees falls into a hole from a Tex Avery cartoon

grah
Jul 26, 2007
brainsss
I do not see this Eagles secondary keeping Brees under 450 yards.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Eagles will be way better than the earlier Saints meeting but yeah I think the ride ends there

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
My gut says the Saints are going to wake up and clown the Eagles and Goff is going to continue regressing and do nothing against the Cowboys but I’d love to be wrong!

GO BIRDS

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yodzilla posted:

My gut says the Saints are going to wake up and clown the Eagles and Goff is going to continue regressing and do nothing against the Cowboys but I’d love to be wrong!

GO BIRDS

No Goff will quit loving around with baited throws and they will run it down their throats.

Eagles will score 3-4 TD's and give up 5-6

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Teams that had a week off are gonna sweep. 4-0.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/JoeMsrightarm/status/1082086854428643328?s=19

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the Rams ain't got poo poo for the Cowboys and will lose handily, although the final score will make it look somewhat respectable

the Eagles will gently caress around and hold the Saints to 24, and with the way their D has been playing we'll probably score 30

Boys/Birds NFCCG

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Lol not at all. We're both completely hosed next round.

I want to believe, but the belief is a little shakey. Hell, it'd be loving amazing if it happened though.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Shinjobi posted:

I want to believe, but the belief is a little shakey. Hell, it'd be loving amazing if it happened though.

COWBOYS super bowl.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Ricardo with the Eagles Spanish call is amazing https://m.soundcloud.com/casasalazar/eagles-win-over-bears-2019-wild-card-final-play

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lions traded Tate to the Eagles and cursed the Bears kicker to dong forevermore, I will now be accepting thank yous from Eagles fans. :colbert:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

thank you based patricia

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

shyduck posted:

Eagles will be way better than the earlier Saints meeting but yeah I think the ride ends there

The Saints are the only team that really scares me, if Philly somehow gets past New Orleans I think they could actually derp into another Foles Bowl. But I do not think they can get past New Orleans.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

of course they can, the defense is playing very well. if the pass rush keeps up and they don't put Maddox on Thomas ever I think they can hold the Saints under 30, and we know from last year that Foles can light up a good defense indoors. I'm not betting on it but it wouldn't be surprising at all

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
it would be extremely surprising

the only legitimate "that's not surprising" take to an eagles win over the saints would be "well of course nick foles led this team to a seemingly impossible victory, that's just kind of the thing he does now"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I mean, my entire scenario is predicated on Foles scoring 30+, so that fits your criteria I think

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

There is another possibility. Brees fades to dust at halftime and we waltz past a neutered Saints.

As much as I enjoyed watching the Bears fans reactions, I would LOVE to see what happens if the Saints lose to us!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I'd jizz

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ELO Musk posted:

There is another possibility. Brees fades to dust at halftime and we waltz past a neutered Saints.

As much as I enjoyed watching the Bears fans reactions, I would LOVE to see what happens if the Saints lose to us!

It would be a pleasant surprise for everyone else in the NFC, without even mentioning the instant power shift in the NFC South.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I really don't want an NFCECCG. If we lose, it would suck anyways, but it would also mean the Cowboys getting to a superbowl. Which would suck even more.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

CyberPingu posted:

I really don't want an NFCECCG. If we lose, it would suck anyways, but it would also mean the Cowboys getting to a superbowl. Which would suck even more.

Who would I rather play?

The team we beat the last two times we played or the team we lost to the last two times we played? Yeah, I'll take the Rams.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/Nicky____C/status/1082081978604838912

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1082083791072485376?s=21

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

deedee megadoodoo posted:

We can go ahead and lose the next round and I will be completely satisfied with this season. Conference championship will be Rams and Saints and that is fine with me.

As long as the Super Bowl is Not the Patriots vs. Not the Cowboys, I'll be happy.

(but beating the Saints would be pretty awesome)

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
If our season ends against the Saints, I'll be satisfied with where we ended up. I didn't go into this season with hopes of winning 2 Super Bowls in a row, because that's ridiculous and almost never happens. Birds got to the playoffs and didn't go 1 and done, so I feel that shows we are a legitimate threat and not a one season fluke. That's all I wanted.

That being said, if the blessings of St. Nick allow us to beat New Orleans, then I'm all in on another Super Bowl run. gently caress everything

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Jason Garrett has won more playoff games than Dan Snyder.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Jason Garrett has won more playoff games than Dan Snyder.

No matter how bad Garrett gets, at least he'll always have that.

Not a high bar to clear, but it's important people clear it. gently caress Snyder, how the gently caress are you worse than Jerry Jones???

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
If the Cowboys win on Saturday I may be partly hoping the Eagles lose because the Saints will have a better chance of knocking them out of the NFCCG.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Not sure how it wasn't mentioned in here.

Ball was tipped. Parkey being thrown under the bus when it was the Eagles defense that changed the ball trajectory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/graham_foley3/status/1082138616271388672