Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ahh konnichiwa mr scalise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
love to live in an extremely normal unfurnished apartment with a giant screen showing alex jones

https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1081748040606760962

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What on Earth

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Joementum posted:

love to live in an extremely normal unfurnished apartment with a giant screen showing alex jones

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

heck yes ash is legal now!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Holy poo poo the teen R Kelly was alleged to have peed on was his back-up singers niece

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i still dont get how everybody knew 25 years ago that he was loving aaliyah when she was in her early teens and it took until like last year for the world to start giving a poo poo about that

like i remember hearing about it when i was a teenager and i spent ever since then wondering why nobody cared

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Joementum posted:

The Infowars one is so much more successful it's a little embarrassing she did that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

when all you own is two pillows and a floor TV, moving must be easy

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

i still dont get how everybody knew 25 years ago that he was loving aaliyah when she was in her early teens and it took until like last year for the world to start giving a poo poo about that

like i remember hearing about it when i was a teenager and i spent ever since then wondering why nobody cared

he didn't get convicted for reasons so i guess people just decided it was all good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

same reason Epstein is still walkin around free, burning down the compound where he keeps his child sex slaves to hide the evidence as his probation officer is set to arrive tomorrow

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

when all you own is two pillows and a floor TV, moving must be easy

minimalism by necessity

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

great now im horny

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Inspector Hound posted:

The Infowars one is so much more successful it's a little embarrassing she did that

got a weird definition of success

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

tacodaemon posted:

there's a long going culture of pedophilia in the music industry and that she was also young and black meant people didn't really give a poo poo even up to ~20 years ago

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

He literally wrote a song with her called Age ain't nothing but a number

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the TV, of course, is both cursed and haunted, and will play Alex Jones whether plugged in or not

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

is this joke or not joek

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Joementum posted:

HELL YEAH

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

People who still post in fyad in 2018 all voted for Trump or Gary Johnson.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

same reason Epstein is still walkin around free, burning down the compound where he keeps his child sex slaves to hide the evidence as his probation officer is set to arrive tomorrow

"All these chains and faux human leather child sized pig costumes better be gone next time mister"

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Rah! posted:

is this joke or not joek

i'm pretty sure that doesn't matter anymore

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

tacodaemon posted:

I dunno but now all these old interviews are awkward as poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGCHvpMco3A

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

iirc Alanis Morrisette talked about how the only reason she got a chance was because at 14-15 she was willing to start sleeping with her agent or producer or whatever, she said it was super common and that to this day if you refuse you're toast

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Very excited to watch these blonds call school shootings false flags

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

pillsburysoldier posted:

Holy poo poo the teen R Kelly was alleged to have peed on was his back-up singers niece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuY1rt4qp5M

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BAE OF PIGS posted:

lmao whatthe gently caress is this from/

Steve Scalise biopic

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

rump buttman posted:

got a weird definition of success

Infowars web blogger and public shaming target vs getting internet swimsuit pictures taken in your basement by your dad

It's definitely relative but I see a pretty clear winner

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Rah! posted:

is this joke or not joek

yes

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

piers morgan stars in pier's morgan's pork box

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the disney world curse strikes again:

https://www.wowktv.com/news/local-news/six-dead-in-kentucky-vehicle-crash/1689188994

quote:

A suspected drunken driver heading the wrong way on Interstate 75 in Kentucky struck a vehicle carrying five family members from Michigan early Sunday, killing all six people, authorities said.

The southbound pickup truck being driven in the northbound lanes struck the family's sport utility vehicle at 2:30 a.m. in Lexington. The SUV caught fire and all five occupants of that vehicle died, along with the pickup's driver, Lexington police said in a statement.

The family from Northville, Michigan, was returning from a vacation in Florida, the Fayette County coroner's office said.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trum

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
brb gonna install sniper elite and explode some nazi balls

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

Steve Scalise biopic

he has to sit down to pee on a teen

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Age of the loving grift lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

dads friend steve posted:

imagine being AOC and having to be around all those gross old peckerwoods in the house

For real. A lot of them aren't used to seeing someone as young and fresh as her without being able to get grabby.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

'Sonic attack' on US embassy in Havana could have been crickets, say scientists

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/06/sonic-attack-on-us-embassy-in-havana-could-have-been-crickets-say-scientists?CMP=share_btn_fb

I hope we imposed sanctions over crickets.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

She spent all her money on the officially licensed info wars microphone. Complete with Alex Jones spittle in the foamy stuff.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

i'm pretty sure that doesn't matter anymore

joke and not joke is the same

:smugdon:

trup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Needs to happen to one of those planeloads of rich Brazilians who probably voted super fuckin' hard for evil sagan