Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bob

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Is that me DPing a Super Scope.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm right

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That was a fun rear end tourney.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Save it for the next one.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

most epic tourney since ST

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I didn't have the stream on for grand finals but they were thoroughly epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Invitational superfans have put up with a lot worse for a lot longer. [tucks away the blue shell icon behind a New Prime Sub stream notification] You get used to it or you get left behind.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We smoked it dude. The pictochat comeback is one for the history books.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Invitational superfans have put up with a lot worse for a lot longer. [tucks away the blue shell icon behind a New Prime Sub stream notification] You get used to it or you get left behind.
lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

eagle youre crazy good with the boomerang i hate using that thing

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

We smoked it dude. The pictochat comeback is one for the history books.

Hell yeah we did

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

eagle youre crazy good with the boomerang i hate using that thing

Too bad no one could see it since our set was cut short.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

as the night grew longer and we all had to deal with more and more bullshit from every direction, everyone stopped using shields, there was no point to stopping

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

as the night grew longer and we all had to deal with more and more bullshit from every direction, everyone stopped using shields, there was no point to stopping

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The match with Team Loot Crate vs Cucco/Bees/Assists on pictochat was pure visual noise.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

I'm just glad we never had to deal with team assist trophy + wifi

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The match with Team Loot Crate vs Cucco/Bees/Assists on pictochat was pure visual noise.

It's awesome that the mario paint assist trophy swats at the bees from the mario party bees item.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

If I make a hype video for this one its going to take a while. But I'll take song recommendations now

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Wormskull posted:

It's awesome that the mario paint assist trophy swats at the bees from the mario party bees item.

does it really. that pwns

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

for me the highlight of the tournament was when bug deal made a big comeback on the pirate ship from wind waker.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

b_d posted:

for me the highlight of the tournament was when bug deal made a big comeback on the pirate ship from wind waker.

I liked when he Climhazzarded in the water to the bottom of the ocean.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My favorite moment was when Tyler_FYAD threw his cloak off and revealed himself to be a Saturday morning cartoon skeleton villain and cackled whilst throwing himself off the stage 6 times in a row.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

My favorite moment was when Tyler_FYAD threw his cloak off and revealed himself to be a Saturday morning cartoon skeleton villain and cackled whilst throwing himself off the stage 6 times in a row.

Tyler_Yob

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

If I make a hype video for this one its going to take a while. But I'll take song recommendations now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhJfdWxpI2Q

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

BTW IT https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Genesect_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I spent the last half hour googling for a Kirby/Sons of Anarchy photoshop to post here then forgot why I was going to post it in the first place and stopped looking.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I spent the last half hour googling for a Kirby/Sons of Anarchy photoshop to post here then forgot why I was going to post it in the first place and stopped looking.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

great tourney, had lots of fun watching