Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Brazil, it is known as God on War.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Small photoshopped face guy talking about Brazilian God of War speedrunner nationalism. Hype.

uyama spending all the donation money on state of the art hollywood tech to make the runners look slightly less freakish in real time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Small photoshopped face guy talking about Brazilian God of War speedrunner nationalism. Hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Brazil, it is known as God on War.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SOTC is one of the GOATs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Has a non woman been on the mic yet. Or run a game. This seems exploitative. Oh wait. The name on the contra*Uyama kicks down my door and his death squad slit my throat *

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

All I ever ask is that Lord God Uyama add an Estimated Time to the Upcoming list and he never does it. (screams and reaches for wallet)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Beautiful hoodie plumage on display in the crowd atm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Beautiful hoodie plumage on display in the crowd atm

Did you see my screenie of the big boy sitting indian style.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Digitally de-aging the couch is a process we are experimenting with this year, and will hopefully be ironed out by SGDQ.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat this looks beautiful.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Was the MGS2 run actually good. Every MGS run in past years has been done by weirdos who die a lot and say “This never happens” every 30 seconds

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

drat this looks beautiful.

it really does, i should finally play this game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Was the MGS2 run actually good. Every MGS run in past years has been done by weirdos who die a lot and say “This never happens” every 30 seconds

The guy looked awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I also saw the last 15 minutes due to producing high quality content on twitch.tv/In_Training but he seemed way better than the guy last year who spent a half horu complaining about audio levels on the tanker mission while muttering Whoops and crushing dualshock after dualshock in his bear paws.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it really does, i should finally play this game

i play through it once a year, even the hosed up ps2 original that barely runs at 10fps is just incredible. i didnt get this remake since i already had the ps3 remake but this is so pretty i may cave some time soon...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I also saw the last 15 minutes due to producing high quality content on twitch.tv/In_Training but he seemed way better than the guy last year who spent a half horu complaining about audio levels on the tanker mission while muttering Whoops and crushing dualshock after dualshock in his bear paws.

Lol that’s the guy I was thinking of.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

All I ever ask is that Lord God Uyama add an Estimated Time to the Upcoming list and he never does it. (screams and reaches for wallet)

? https://horaro.org/agdq/2019

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I mean like during setup time in the stream when there's a list of 3 games on the Upcoming thing. I hate constantly checking the website or waiting for the run to start (average wait of 51 minutes)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I mean like during setup time in the stream when there's a list of 3 games on the Upcoming thing. I hate constantly checking the website or waiting for the run to start (average wait of 51 minutes)

Same.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao at imps being like "nah bruh there's like 15 ViewSonic logos everywhere all you can see is ViewSonic logos can't see poo poo or the couch, nothin" and it's just 1 thing on the back of the monitor that I wouldn't have noticed if you guys didn't bring it up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao at imps being like "nah bruh there's like 15 ViewSonic logos everywhere all you can see is ViewSonic logos can't see poo poo or the couch, nothin" and it's just 1 thing on the back of the monitor that I wouldn't have noticed if you guys didn't bring it up

Don't make me check the vod for the shot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's another screenie I didn't bother taking with 3 monitors in the shot but it was a guy just looking down at a DS. Don't test me kid.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

youre a shithead if you claim SotC is your favorite game imo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The DS One was the funniest because it was 3 viewsonic monitors and a viewsonic Ad and the guy was staring at his lap.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

youre a shithead if you claim SotC is your favorite game imo

What the.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

There's another screenie I didn't bother taking with 3 monitors in the shot but it was a guy just looking down at a DS. Don't test me kid.

If sponsors are so bad, demonetize your twitch account.

That's what I thought bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm pretty sure that in this very run unless I just missed it the first time you couldn't see the monitor behind the TV and it got moved into the shot.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm pretty sure that in this very run unless I just missed it the first time you couldn't see the monitor behind the TV and it got moved into the shot.

Word up check out pizzagate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If sponsors are so bad, demonetize your twitch account.

That's what I thought bitch.

I don't run a marathon for charity and skim 90% off the top and infest the entire event with it kid. And no, your not rustling my jimmies. In fact I'm laughing. I'm amused by your stupidity. gently caress off.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fantastic kaze jump.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Funny to see you laughing at my hologram.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Word up check out pizzagate.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Funny to see you laughing at my hologram.

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Absolutely angelic. Bless you, big boy sitting as cross legged as physically possible on a raised platform.

*bows and says a tiny prayer*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bomberman 64 is the best multiplayer game ever made.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna stay up for Bomberman but this setup, even though we bitch about it every time, is just ungodly.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Absolutely angelic. Bless you, big boy sitting as cross legged as physically possible on a raised platform.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Playing the Japanese version of God of War 2 like a sir.