Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Greetings from Germany! My father died of cancer before I was conceived, so I just have to donate to this amazing cause. Save the animals!

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

opening strong with Hollow Knight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSCkcKPDma8&t=212s

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is loving awesome!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i’ll watch the arby’s papercraft demos tomorrow i guess

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
got some gags

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

This is loving awesome!

SpikeVegeta hoipe.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

SpikeVegeta hoipe.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

SpikeVegeta hoipe.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want the old couch setups where there was a chair, a distant couch, and an extremely distant 2nd couch at the horizon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

i’ll watch the arby’s papercraft demos tomorrow i guess

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i want the old couch setups where there was a chair, a distant couch, and an extremely distant 2nd couch at the horizon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is just plain sad. 800 dollars of this went straight into the Uyama Zaibatsu LLC coffers. Poor guy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hollow Kn

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress off with these high fidelity Sennheiser DXRacer Corsair headsets. I don't want to hear this indie game loving moron's lips smacking while he goes into gamer mode on this smelly turd of a game. For gently caress sake.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I absolutely cannot believe they are letting people hear this guy lick his lips lmfao. No way. RIP Misophonia gamers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[ASMR] Caring And Supportive Based Indie Treasure Speedrunner Smacks His Lips While Complimenting Your New Haircut

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Darlene's boyfriend from Roseanne on the couch hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao The Couch Shills. Good drat you Uyama. Are there no prisons?!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Might just be these crispy, buttery smooth high quality headphones from Sanyo-Gamer but god drat offer code GDQ! This game's got some NICE audio.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i heard a single donation reading and had to turn it off

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i heard a single donation reading and had to turn it off

lmfao It's really bad. Someone wake me up for the uh. What's the funny block again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like the psychopath block and the one where the essentially circa 2005 GBS goons make fun of the old games everyone knows are lovely with the worst jokes ever, because what can I say, really whack rear end comedy is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's cathartic bro.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I like the psychopath block and the one where the essentially circa 2005 GBS goons make fun of the old games everyone knows are lovely with the worst jokes ever, because what can I say, really whack rear end comedy is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's cathartic bro.

these games are so BAD. they're absolutely BEGGING to be torn apart by these gamer pros

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

the awful games block pretty much replaced the psycho anime games block sadly

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they spend all the 3 weeks between each of their events searching reddit for anyone making fun of anything that happened, so they can ban it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bald 30 year old immediately upon hearing Creepy Little Girl Singing, sitting erectly: M. Where can I get the MP3 for this song. *lips smacking*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

they spend all the 3 weeks between each of their events searching reddit for anyone making fun of anything that happened, so they can ban it

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I meant the psycho like the one guy who runs the game on earth for an indie game. Psycho anime block is Pedophile block.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game's visuals are oppressive. gently caress whoever said this game is good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You don't get it bro. It's about depression and finding light and meaning in a world riven by despair *cuts your head off with a scimitar and shoots your balls with a double barrel shot gun*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SuperMCGamer has turned down charities and companys that try to control his content or offer him a salary. Unrelated thing I thought about a minute ago lol. Just an observation.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

This game's visuals are oppressive. gently caress whoever said this game is good.

theres like 100 boss fights and 95 of them are exactly the same, deep dark soulsian elements

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

theres like 100 boss fights and 95 of them are exactly the same, deep dark soulsian elements

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Love this new camera angle where they include the TV/monitor's logo in the shot. That's why they got rid of the classic horizon couch. Sorry Lloyd. ViewSonic FTW and their offering a great deal.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Reserved.

Edit: Something made me think this was the games you beat thread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*stupid looking mutton chops guy with really bad overbite and gigantic gums, standing behind a Dyson vacuum* We were going for a more... Hm, I guess you'd... you'd call it more intimant of a shot this time around. What do you think of the new camera setup, OblivionFuturama?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this might just be their pc view because 12 years in they still havent figured out how to easily run pc games