Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
itd be pretty sweet of israel to save everyone the worry about climate change by just starting a nice lil nuclear winter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
alexa, turn on the blood pipe

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

mdemone posted:

I suppose it's possible he's stepping down because of the corruption indictment or whatever

lmao if its this

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

east coast supremacy bitch

:yoshi:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine thinking we should trust / revere anyone who got rich with tech. Lowtax was 3 degrees off becoming a tech millionaire lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

brugroffil posted:

he also made all of his money selling a lovely internet radio platform at the beginning of the dotcom bubble

I also enjoy his tv show where he and a bunch of other rich dickheads offer small business owners ludicrously tiny amounts of money for 50% control of the company

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

he sold Broadcast.com to Yahoo! for $5.7B

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

mdemone posted:

I suppose it's possible he's stepping down because of the corruption indictment or whatever

he'll serve no time and become a frequent on Fox n Friends giving the potus foreign policy advice

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

mdemone posted:

maybe he also announces that trunp is resigning

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

haljordan posted:

I also enjoy his tv show where he and a bunch of other rich dickheads offer small business owners ludicrously small amounts of money for 50% control of the company

it's really a perfect encapsulation of the feudalist nature of our economy

beg your wealthy lords for a pittance in exchange for control of your life and your ideas

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

unfortunately, also coast that will get totally owned by the ocean, :rip:

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Hell yeah more of the country is becoming actually habitable. Thank you Trump

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

haljordan posted:

I also enjoy his tv show where he and a bunch of other rich dickheads offer small business owners ludicrously tiny amounts of money for 50% control of the company

yeah that drove me crazy. there were some awful fleecings on that show

brugroffil posted:

Jesus loving Christ

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
netanyahu: the piss tape israel

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

brugroffil posted:

it's really a perfect encapsulation of the feudalist nature of our economy

beg your wealthy lords for a pittance in exchange for control of your life and your ideas

"Ehhh I'll kick in five grand but I'm gonna need your first born and your kidneys"

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

brugroffil posted:

lol that there was period in time where you could fleece the poo poo out of dumb rich fucks by banging on a table and yelling INTERNET

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
3 martini lunch in an hour :guinness:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ex post facho posted:

my street is under water every time it so much as drizzles. stupid rear end ocean loving up everything. cut the poo poo, poseidon

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

mdemone posted:

yeah that drove me crazy. there were some awful fleecings on that show

Jesus loving Christ

yea yahoo is almost as retarded as trimp lmo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

punished milkman posted:

netanyahu: the piss tape israel

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

ASenileAnimal posted:

lol that there was period in time where you could fleece the poo poo out of dumb rich fucks by banging on a table and yelling INTERNET

"Was"?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

ASenileAnimal posted:

was? apparently u habent watched much congressional hearings lately

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

man he loves greasing the wheels of his campaign with Palestinian blood

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

quote:

A man pulled up alongside a Waymo vehicle and threatened the employee riding inside with a piece of PVC pipe.

street gangs of Arizona :ohdear:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Trumo!

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

zegermans posted:

man he loves greasing the wheels of his campaign with Palestinian blood

what campaign he probably found the martial law incantation

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the good place is a great show if only for how much it rips on florida and arizona

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

SKULL.GIF posted:

money can't buy happiness but it prevents misery

Yeah you can still be depressed if you're rich but you can't starve or die from easily treatable conditions unless you actively chose to do so.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

ex post facho posted:

Northeast babay

*NJ get slammed by a super hurricane and everyone dies*

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

brugroffil posted:

Lol it was sold in 1999 and was discontinued in 2002

Has Mark Cuban actually made anything that had real life value to normal people?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Thoguh posted:

Yeah you can still be depressed if you're rich but you can't starve or die from easily treatable conditions unless you actively chose to do so.

daniel tosh, hero of the revolution

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Also if your rich you can can pay to see experts in treating depression which is preferable not being able to.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

Dec. 14: What triggered all this was a phone call from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. “Trump was briefed before to warn the Turkish leader not to invade Syria, as he had been threatening to do,” per David Ignatius. “But Trump instead told Erdogan: ‘You know what? It’s yours. I’m leaving.’”

Lol

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ASenileAnimal posted:

we are in a second period of time now with VC's willing to burn insane amounts of money chasing "the next facebook"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

There's a John Singer Sargent portrait in the San Antonio Museum of Art of a Vanderbilt woman. She looks a lot like Anderson Cooper (esp in that screencap).

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1082297147859492864

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

brugroffil posted:

:lol: how did Yahoo ever make money?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

ASenileAnimal posted:

what's with the "was"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: how did Yahoo ever make money?

I don't think it ever actually did