Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Mazerunner posted:

yeah or like, a nailgun type thing

e; poo poo, yeah an exotic kinetic fusion that fires big rear end spikes- slows and bleeds the target
oh, oh, wait, we could even make it a HC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Season of the Drifter: where the new raid is just 6 v 6 Gambit where three teammates can sync-deposit to give the invader an extra 30 seconds~

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

^burtle posted:

Season of the Drifter: where the new raid is just 6 v 6 Gambit where three teammates can sync-deposit to give the invader an extra 30 seconds~

Hell yeah

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

They're gonna make a MEGA BANK where you spend 60 motes as a team within 3 seconds to spawn taken crota on the other side.

Will be tied to a weekly bounty. And a triumph requires doing it 69 times to get the Drudgin' title.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

xzzy posted:

They're gonna make a MEGA BANK where you spend 60 motes as a team within 3 seconds to spawn taken crota on the other side.

Will be tied to a weekly bounty. And a triumph requires doing it 69 times to get the Drudgin' title.

You dropped The Darkness on the other side! Hope you're proud, you killed humanity again

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Shouldn't picking up motes of dark be Bad

Why are we helping keanu McConaughey again

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

moist turtleneck posted:

Shouldn't picking up motes of dark be Bad

Why are we helping keanu McConaughey again

Because he's paying us in loot

All Savathun or whoever really needs to do is offer me another rocket launcher and I'd do pretty much whatever for them

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

RBA Starblade posted:

Because he's paying us in loot

He keeps claiming he's gonna make me rich but I ain't seeing it. rear end in a top hat should cough up a god roll Trust if he wants to make good, a vault full of Bad Omens is not wealth.

Or hell, a stack of cores every week. That's currency I can get behind.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

xzzy posted:

He keeps claiming he's gonna make me rich but I ain't seeing it. rear end in a top hat should cough up a god roll Trust if he wants to make good, a vault full of Bad Omens is not wealth.

Or hell, a stack of cores every week. That's currency I can get behind.

Isn't that just a Luna?

yamdankee
Jan 23, 2005

~anderoid fragmentation~

Fifty Three posted:

oh, oh, wait, we could even make it a HC

I hate to deliver bad news, but that sounds like it could be a bit of a thorn in my side. Trust me, I have not forgotten, guns like that have a bad reputation. This is no foggy notion.

I’d rather just be able to have the last word with people who can’t let bygones be bygones. To tell you the truth, I’ve always felt like a misfit. But that’s never stopped me from asking the girl in the crimson dress for the last dance in a cold sweat. Maybe it’s my deadpan delivery, or maybe my sins of the past, but she’d never tango-45 times, no matter how much I tried to persuade ‘er. She and the chaperone would just give me this disrespectful stare as if I asked her a loaded question. They always suspect malfeasance. Such is the nature of the beast it seems. She must have quite a cold heart. She’s the defiant, and I’m the old fashioned. The perfect paradox.

It’s ok though, I’m never out of options. Quitting is the fool’s remedy. It takes perseverance and a positive outlook. I always have a contingency plan, a card up my sleeve. And this time, it was the ace of spades.

I wait until the mornin’ comes, and in the hard light of day, much to the shock and awe of her wicked sister, with just a single clap I make a show of force so relentless, flash and thunder so merciless, that it brought a sudden death to all conspirators. A swift verdict of judgment indeed. And when the day’s fury reaches the end, I am alive, alone as a god, singing the dust rock blues.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

yamdankee posted:

I hate to deliver bad news, but that sounds like it could be a bit of a thorn in my side. Trust me, I have not forgotten, guns like that have a bad reputation. This is no foggy notion.

I’d rather just be able to have the last word with people who can’t let bygones be bygones. To tell you the truth, I’ve always felt like a misfit. But that’s never stopped me from asking the girl in the crimson dress for the last dance in a cold sweat. Maybe it’s my deadpan delivery, or maybe my sins of the past, but she’d never tango-45 times, no matter how much I tried to persuade ‘er. She and the chaperone would just give me this disrespectful stare as if I asked her a loaded question. They always suspect malfeasance. Such is the nature of the beast it seems. She must have quite a cold heart. She’s the defiant, and I’m the old fashioned. The perfect paradox.

It’s ok though, I’m never out of options. Quitting is the fool’s remedy. It takes perseverance and a positive outlook. I always have a contingency plan, a card up my sleeve. And this time, it was the ace of spades.

I wait until the mornin’ comes, and in the hard light of day, much to the shock and awe of her wicked sister, with just a single clap I make a show of force so relentless, flash and thunder so merciless, that it brought a sudden death to all conspirators. A swift verdict of judgment indeed. And when the day’s fury reaches the end, I am alive, alone as a god, singing the dust rock blues.

Reddit is over there>>>>>

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
:staredog:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Reddit is over there>>>>>

it would get so many upvotes over there too, you gonna be rich!!

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
:psyduck: yikes

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

yamdankee posted:

Get in the jail.

Kadath
Aug 17, 2004

Put Your 'Lectric Eye On Me, Babe
Grimey Drawer
This is how the taken feel.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I'm hoping the Exotic Box (not my ex-wife's) is for the Sniper Rifle over the Fusion.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

^burtle posted:

I'm hoping the Exotic Box (not my ex-wife's) is for the Sniper Rifle over the Fusion.

It should be a pick one and the others enter the exotic drop pool. :v:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I hope the fusion is accidentally a legendary so I can have it and 1kv at the same time

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.
This sidearm has been my workhorse in PVE for a while, mostly because it’s super fun and melts dudes. Should I farm for a smugglers word instead? Also what mod should I throw on it.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

^burtle posted:

It has the same markings on the box as on the sniper.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Cozmo confirmed The Draw quest won't involve waiting for any resets and can be done at your own pace. So that's nice.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Roman posted:

Cozmo confirmed The Draw quest won't involve waiting for any resets and can be done at your own pace. So that's nice.

Izanami didn't require any waiting and could also be done at our own pace, but is unquestionably the worst loving thing to do in this game thus far.
So, forgive me for not believing a goddamn thing that comes out of that idiot's mouth.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Izanami didn't require any waiting and could also be done at our own pace, but is unquestionably the worst loving thing to do in this game thus far.
So, forgive me for not believing a goddamn thing that comes out of that idiot's mouth.

I don't necessarily disagree buy it's good we won't have to wait a week or two.

All weapon quests should be lists rather than than single goal or dual goal.

If I could finish up say killing vex for vex spooge at the same time as killing minotaurs, powerful and doing a heroic it would be way better in its design.

That or they should have a way to skip the quest but do something hard.

Like collect 20 things from 4 races or get a we ran out of medals.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Or produce like 2 goddam story missions instead of recycling Y1 content as a gate for expansion content.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Motherfuckers can't even make a new engine so that moving a bush doesn't tags a week lol, they're not going to make new content for seasons that isn't dumb as gently caress

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

To be fair they could reuse some of the raid assets for some missions.

Also bring back asylum.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

BlindSite posted:

Also bring back asylum.

Could, but won't

And I say that as someone who loves this broken rear end cash grab

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

When the gently caress do we get Variks x Drifter expac

Make some 4 armed primeval darkness humans

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

BlindSite posted:

The Penumbra part of one of the vidocs or trailers showed a solo player walking up to the entrance to Leviathan. I'm taking that as a hint.

Roman fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jan 8, 2019

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fly Molo posted:

I swear the RNG has a strong time component. Some days I only get boots, just... boots.

Lol, earlier this week, I got a feeding frenzy/kill clip blast furnace when I was farming in the morning, ~2 hours before reset. I farmed a bit since then, always at night, and kept getting streaks of headseeker/headseeker/headseeker, slideshot/slideshot/slideshot, etc. Since that first one, not a single FF or KC roll.

This morning, I tried forging one frame ~2 hours before reset. Drop mag/FF/KC, with good sights.

I loving knew it. :tinfoil:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

BlindSite posted:

Yo dawg I hear you like Leviathan's Underbelly...

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
finished dredgen, finally

more like

dredgen deez nuts across your face lol

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Mikey-San posted:

finished dredgen, finally

more like

dredgen deez nuts across your face lol

im about 2/3's of a reset away from this and good lord that infamy gain is just awful

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I could probably get to a third reset without too much trouble but apparently my gamertag appears to other players as DO NOT SUPER HERE so I will never be a dredgen

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

im about 2/3's of a reset away from this and good lord that infamy gain is just awful

i did all of my three resets at 1x infamy (unfortunate scheduling/timing) and this is an understatement. no match progress whatsoever from losses after 12k is the turd on top when you're not able to roll with a crew. matches you lose after 12k are just a waste of your time.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
been loving around with polaris lately and lmao. its not meta or good but it gets some work done and when you get those perfect fifth procs its funny

burn out kill
https://i.imgur.com/wguQwva.gifv

got two, pfifth hit two other people who my pubbies killed and got a lights out medal
https://i.imgur.com/n8c6bsM.gifv

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I’ll never be Dregden because lmao at getting the speeder and ship

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I’ll never be Dregden because lmao at getting the speeder and ship

yeah i 100% didn't care but got both in one week while solo q'ing so might as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone