Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pocky & Rocky ftw even though this run looks lame.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The runner is cool because he sounds like a new england disc jockey.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Batman shirt guy is do some awesome manspreading.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The Batman shirt guy is do some awesome manspreading.

The most alpha body style is when you can't not manspread. :hai:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
oh hey a castlevania block, wonder why theyd put that in the middle of the day, i assume thatd be popular... .oh commentary by mike uyama huh....

well im sure they have good stuff planned for prime time instead.... jak 3 and crash 2 you say... ok....

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im not convinced anyone has actually played jak 3, everyone just complains about 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

oh hey a castlevania block, wonder why theyd put that in the middle of the day, i assume thatd be popular... .oh commentary by mike uyama huh....

well im sure they have good stuff planned for prime time instead.... jak 3 and crash 2 you say... ok....

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

The setup took about 7 minutes for this game bc everyone is at work in America and there's reason to run ads

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

im not convinced anyone has actually played jak 3, everyone just complains about 2

I didnt play Jak3 but i did play Jak Kart. lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nothing like dying while Meme'ing at AGDQ hehah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARBY'S SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM IS TAKING OVER THE STREAm!!!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

pj hoipe!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this is pretty cool

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
When's the Velocity 2X run?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARBY'S SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM IS TAKING OVER THE STREAm!!!

In Training posted:

this is pretty cool

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

lol but also i agree

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The gift guy came on stream and announced a brand ambassadorship with Arby's and then they cut to a cam of Arby's employees making origami out of Arby's sandwich containers. This is not a joke.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This hapenned, btw, directly after a PCF representative was discussing the machines used to save lives from cancer and how the money goes to help, and he had to sit in the same room as the guy announcing it, which happened, btw, on the third microphone they tried giving him that was still hosed up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm the five zombified retards who laughed at the Image Not Found joke on the whiteboard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

UYAMA: We have two hundred and fifty dollars from SwagDracula,

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

UYAMA: We have two hundred and fifty dollars from SwagDracula,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody else notice this guy is just chugging potions and resetting the gba whenever it look slike he hosed up a room.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

OK now that he's invisible bat dash zipping into the chaos realm this run is cool.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i hope he invisible bat dash zips into the end of this boring game so we can get back to the arbys action

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NieR: Automata Couch Cosplay 4692/8000

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i hope he invisible bat dash zips into the end of this boring game so we can get back to the arbys action

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is the one CV game i never played. i hope its cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well this guy is playing on Arrange mode with half damage and no knockback. Awesome.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Well this guy is playing on Arrange mode with half damage and no knockback. Awesome.

i expect this behavior from american aaa game runners, this is disgusting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the farting boomerange sound

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/ViscousAbnegateGalagoBabyRage

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

are all the arbys segments just like... tiny silent zoomed out footage of disembodied hands slowly cutting cardboard. what a piece of poo poo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Last run someone donated a message that said "That's fine, it's going to a good porpoise" and while people were still clapping and pretending to laugh at the pun the guy on the couch yelled, "That's fine, it's going to a good COD!"

lolled remembering this today