Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Why is mignolet up lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Moreno's obviously always been a defensive liability, but didn't he at least used to be of some use going forward? What a wasteman.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Still B.A.E posted:

Moreno's obviously always been a defensive liability, but didn't he at least used to be of some use going forward? What a wasteman.

Gotta imagine getting no game time isn't helping.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Still B.A.E posted:

Moreno's literally had about 5 assists and 2 goals in his entire tenure at Liverpool. The idea that he's been any good going forward has always been a myth.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Loool

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Still B.A.E posted:

I think you’ll find that his crosses were *too* good

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

job done

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Tsaedje posted:

Concentrating on the league in 3...2...
Pretty sure that was obvious when they announced that line up.

Still B.A.E posted:

We're all coasting on the goal he scored against Spurs about five years ago.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Put just enough effort to not be embarrassed, some good performances from kids who need to be up early for school tomorrow, out of the cup to concentrate on the league. Job done.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
can't wait for the Liverpool fans to say that losing is Actually Good lol

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Joao Moutinho is a good looking man

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

If I were a Wolves I'd be disappointed at that to be honest, should have put 5 past us.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

T Bowl posted:

Joao Moutinho is a good looking man
Hell yeah. I'd bum him in the gob.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Disappointing performance by the Liverpool midfield, especially Keita wtf

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Yeah Keita has been poo poo. Really disappointing. You could say it's the players around him who were also garbage but still, you'd expect him to be the best player on the pitch in that team and he looked completely out of his depth.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

oliwan posted:

can't wait for the Liverpool fans to say that losing is Actually Good lol

EvilHawk posted:

Put just enough effort to not be embarrassed, some good performances from kids who need to be up early for school tomorrow, out of the cup to concentrate on the league. Job done.

:lol:

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Losing is actually good because Liverpool are losers and not winners and the club needs to stay true to itself

I don’t know what’s up with Keita. Confidence? Mentality? He looked so dangerous at Leipzig. I was expecting some adjustment time but whatever Klopp has planned for him is going more slowly than I’d like.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

It's almost as if I read your post!

Brony Car posted:

Losing is actually good because Liverpool are losers and not winners and the club needs to stay true to itself

I don’t know what’s up with Keita. Confidence? Mentality? He looked so dangerous at Leipzig. I was expecting some adjustment time but whatever Klopp has planned for him is going more slowly than I’d like.

Word is that he showed up to training and didn't speak a word of English, despite knowing for a year that he was coming to play in.... England. Klopp and the backroom staff have been kind of annoyed with him for it, plus it means he basically doesn't speak to anyone except for Mane.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Liverpool are bottlers.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Noted Big Club Liverpool: maybe if we lose in all competitions... we can focus... :ohdear:

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Who do you even support oliwan

I've literally never seen you post in favour of any team

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

Brony Car posted:

He shows those direct driving runs as in the BuLi but he keeps getting nicked or chooses the wrong pass at the end. I think he'll still come good. Maybe confidence. He had a beautiful strike saved by... DDG was it?

That goes in and he's a different player. I think he will come good.

Anyway, Mickey mouse cup innit. League. Concentrate.

Must.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

Liverpool are bottlers.
I might say your name in UKMT so you report me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Arsenal v United, tasty

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
I was hoping for a replay so Liverpool play more games but lol

this may be good in the long run, though...

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Lol if you don't block pissflaps and oliwan, the posting analogs of an unflushed toilet

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Gorn Myson posted:

I might say your name in UKMT so you report me

No need to - I just reported this post with the reason 'stupid oval office'. You stupid oval office.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Pissflaps posted:

Liverpool are bottlers.

Im gonna loving stab you lad gently caress off aaaaa

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Pissflaps posted:

No need to - I just reported this post with the reason 'stupid oval office'. You stupid oval office.

Hmm yes I'm sure Jose will take this report seriously and not ban you from posting in another subforum lmao

Also how do City keep getting drawn against poo poo teams? Someone needs to investigate warm balls or cold balls someone just dig into the balls please!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

EvilHawk posted:

Who do you even support oliwan

I've literally never seen you post in favour of any team

He's a russian bot sent here to make us all hate everyone

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

r.y.f.s.o. posted:

He shows those direct driving runs as in the BuLi but he keeps getting nicked or chooses the wrong pass at the end. I think he'll still come good. Maybe confidence. He had a beautiful strike saved by... DDG was it?

That goes in and he's a different player. I think he will come good.

Anyway, Mickey mouse cup innit. League. Concentrate.

Must.

No the FA cup is not a 'mickey mouse cup'. It's the FA cup.

And it represented Klopp's best chance of actually winning something.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Pissflaps posted:

Except those two finals he got to?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Let’s all stop fighting each other. Please gang up on Oliwan instead.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

EvilHawk posted:

Except those two finals he got to?

So, to be clear, you believe that cup finals that have been lost represent Klopp's best chance of winning something as manager of Liverpool?

You're a moron lmao.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Pissflaps posted:

The league is a much better thing to win and they haven't won it in the modern era as we all know. They are still favorites to win it and both City and them have a pretty equal set of remaining games i'd say.

Losing the cup still sucks, but it's also probably a good choice not playing your best players in it if you're leading the league and have a team like City right on your tail when you want to win the big prize.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

EvilHawk posted:

Hmm yes I'm sure Jose will take this report seriously and not ban you from posting in another subforum lmao

Also how do City keep getting drawn against poo poo teams? Someone needs to investigate warm balls or cold balls someone just dig into the balls please!

I mod gbs mate

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Pissflaps posted:

So, to be clear, you believe that cup finals that have been lost represent Klopp's best chance of winning something as manager of Liverpool?

You're a moron lmao.

You said "it represented Klopp's best chance of actually winning something". I'd argue Klopp's best chance of winning something so far was two cup finals (three actually, just remembered the league cup against City) and not, you know, the third round of the FA cup.

Jose posted:

I mod gbs mate

Who the gently caress mods us then

edit: oh Gigi

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Jose posted:

I mod gbs mate

That must be daunting

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love it that the biggest bottlers in England have decided to go with the biggest bottler manager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

EvilHawk posted:

You said "it represented Klopp's best chance of actually winning something". I'd argue Klopp's best chance of winning something so far was two cup finals (three actually, just remembered the league cup against City) and not, you know, the third round of the FA cup.

You're a deeply stupid person.