Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

it appears one of us get to be the thimble

who does the rebuttle? they should get obama to do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Let avenatti do the rebuttal

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

eonwe posted:

TRICKY RICKY

this isnt the gdq thread

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Smythe posted:

ah.... I see. I retract My stagement (Forum mods... Enjoyr your Feifdom.. Bitches)

Forum State's Rights

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Smythe posted:

Setting a reminder for this hack

by this time next sunday you'll be craving a large nazi husband

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Every forum on this website kicks rear end, as does every poster. SA is the best web site Online, bar none. :dukedoge: I honor all posters, mods, and lurkers. :911:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Reality Winter posted:

Let avenatti do the rebuttal

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

by this time next sunday you'll be craving a large nazi husband

:pray:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Smythe posted:

Every forum on this website kicks rear end, as does every poster. SA is the best web site Online, bar none. :dukedoge: I honor all posters, mods, and lurkers. :911:

Tayne for President

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

So... Can the house do anything about the emergency declaration are we scwered there because of Mitch?

they can have you ligma

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lurkers have no honor so how can you honor them

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

So... Can the house do anything about the emergency declaration are we scwered there because of Mitch?

that's a matter for the courts and in a five four decision we're now a monarchy again

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bearjew posted:

Tayne for President

I agree. I support Tayne 100%, and he has my Full and Total endorsement.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

lurkers have no honor so how can you honor them

Lurkers have more honor in their pinky than u do in ur entire Body..

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
oh gently caress rbg just died of one of her three cancers i guess it's 6-3 now

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Thoguh posted:

Let's not get excited about the emergency declaration just yet. I still think Trump's address is porbably just going to be rambling whiny nonsense

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

calib

what is your opinion of the wall gazing meditative technique, practiced by such masters as Bodhidharma (Daruma), and the monk Huieke (Datsu Huiko)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i found out today

i love trump

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

Trump's address is totally just going to be rambling whiny nonsense

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

eonwe posted:

free powerball

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Smythe posted:

nice, agree, and same

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if a single lurker (who have no honor, not a single one of them. miseralbe little shits) quotes this post than may i be probated for a day

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

There's still a chance of something horrible. Let's not get lulled into a false sense of security by all the previous times it looked like something was going to do something unspeakably monstrous but then he was too lazy to do it.

We should all still be tense and scared all the time.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

white sauce posted:

calib

what is your opinion of the wall gazing meditative technique, practiced by such masters as Bodhidharma (Daruma), and the monk Huieke (Datsu Huiko)

i had great respect for this practice, until one day i spied a miserable cur gazing upon a wall.... at this time i understood, it was a false path

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
all the lurkers ITT have little figures of the posters on their desk w/ their avi printed out and on the face and they do little skits and stuff and at night make them kiss and rub on each other

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
also the media will latch onto some random part of it and collectively agree to pretend it was a meaningful thing he said and meant and had thought about, and then all the pundits will do their usual shtick arguing over whether we should increase health care funding for child concentration camps, or hire more drone pilots, or whatever the gently caress it happens to be

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I’ve sucked enough toes in my life to recognize when something doesn’t look right

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

smarxist posted:

all the lurkers ITT have little figures of the posters on their desk w/ their avi printed out and on the face and they do little skits and stuff and at night make them kiss and rub on each other

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Calibanibal posted:

i had great respect for this practice, until one day i spied a miserable cur gazing upon a wall.... at this time i understood, it was a false path

i have literally never looked at a wall since that day

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

smarxist posted:

This is true.

I spent so many hours painting that gorilla.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

wotta scoop!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

We should all still be tense and scared all the time.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it really drives goons wild that they shouldn't use a word that most people agree is not cool lol

that word is TURMP!

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
LAFLEUR!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Smythe posted:

gently caress da mods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq9S9YnK2rY

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Admiral Ray posted:

They like Trump. That's why this is a hard choice for them, and why they always choose to air him with zero pushback.

They keep drinking that garbage.

Altimeter
Sep 10, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

if a single lurker (who have no honor, not a single one of them. miseralbe little shits) quotes this post than may i be probated for a day

Herro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

This is true.

I spent so many hours painting that gorilla.

Sad low energy monkey poster has abandoned Trump thread bc he lost that OP that one time!!!