Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
wait how much money ware you willing to lay down on the trump emergency? $.10? $.25 for the high rollers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

hamprince is really good at riding the line of acceptability and I think people making fun of him is worth him hanging around with the god awful technocrat takes

what do i have to give up to disabuse you of this horrible take

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

"blood lasagna?"

y̶̴̢̫̖̗̓̑̋͋̿o̶̢̺̬͖̯̙̪̰̳͕̍̽ͤͩ̊͟u͍͇̹̻̭͔̜͈͊̅̂ͦͨ ̷̡̻͕̻̰̖̺͑ͬ͒̔ͪ̀̒͜m͈͚̥̀̎ͮ̓ͤ̐͘̕͢u͚͓̦͑ͧͫ̍s̷̤̼̟̜̠̄ͦͪ̀t͖̙̓͒̎̉̐ͩ͆͢ͅ ̦̥̭̞̓̋̎ͧͥ̾r͉̖̪͋̉̽̃͗ͫ̃́̀͠ę̉͑ͮͮ̚͘͏̘s̷͗ͨ͗͏͚͉̥̗̪͍̹̙p͍̩̱̬̣̆ͥ̋̐̓̆ͪ̆e̯͕̺̓̓ͅc̥̖̘̺̙̝̹͂̃͐̒́̋̽͡t͐̔҉̨̲̭ ͉̳͒ͫ̂̂t̺̫̰͖̗͉̮̠͎̾̓̒̈́͌͡͠h̏ͯ͘͏͕̯̻́ȅ̇̀̊̇́ͬ̐̊҉͈̼̭̭̦̱͇ ̶͓͇̅̅ͣͩb̡̛͇͙̬͉̉̆̽̀ͨ̄͜l͚̜͋̏̃͐o̵̯̦̪͖̩̗͍̐ͧ͊͜o̧̩̱̅͑́ͤ͘͘d͔͕͔̩̣͋̑ ̰̰͚̐͒ͭ̇ͯ́͂͊ͮͅl̶̢̮̠̰̺͔̟̱̑́̿ͬ̕a̞͚̥ͦ͐ͫ̿͂̃ͮ̊ș̷̻̗̍ͭ̉͂̃ǎ̢̭̝͓̰̺̫ͩ͑̚g͎̩̹̫͍̖̓ͫ̂͆̒ͩͫ͊͢͡ͅn̵̦̥͙͓̈͊ͯ͛̍̈ͥ̈́͊à̼́͋͆̉͗ͥ ̐ͧ̀̏͋ͩ̍ͤ͏͈̬͓̩̻̣͜ͅ

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i don't even own any dimes

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

does trump still have anyone around him who would care enough to explain that even with a national emergency you still have to unlock various funding channels and it doesn't make everything suddenly become free of charge

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yes can i please get the city toast and public wine to start? thank you

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

does trump still have anyone around him who would care enough to explain that even with a national emergency you still have to unlock various funding channels and it doesn't make everything suddenly become free of charge

no

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

motherfucker didn't even know that shutting down the government meant it's shut down

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

No.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

That explains a lot

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Joementum posted:

dune is totally unfilmable and the only good version is the one where the director didn't even try so i don't have great hopes for this new version

its definitely filmable

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

All he has is Miller excited to do a new racism and Kush excited about an opportunity to grift off of Wall contracts.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
trump's gonna read some dumb poo poo written by steve miller off a teleprompter, occasionally going off script to offer live commentary on his own speech, and nothing's gonna change

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im hype for

poo poo i forgot

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
qre we posting twitters now

https://twitter.com/TheDreamGhoul/status/1081980390653550592

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lol@ Trump. Just LOL

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Zyla posted:

what do i have to give up for you to probate hamprince into the sun

to destroy the hamprince you must first become the hamprince. gently caress off zyla

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fallen Hamprince posted:

first time somebody has worried that donald trump might pull out

Those fuckers hate "the government" anyway

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/DLind/status/1082472037824843776

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trume

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

Trump's been spending the past few days poring over a giant tome of federal law hiding a copy of the comic archie's pal jughead

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

to destroy the hamprince you must first become the hamprince. gently caress off zyla

purge this evil from the land!!! :pray:

also theres no need to swear :mad:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

Apparently he can order the military to use its money on the wall.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

Those fuckers hate "the government" anyway

elder obamacare meme

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince posted:

to destroy the hamprince you must first become the hamprince

i don't think that's really true

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i dont get why anyone thinks this is funny its just a loving rear end in a top hat move :< its hard enough to get an intramural together

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Zyla posted:

also theres no need to swear :mad:

sorry

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

She should have ordered the word salad. I hear it's good there.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

trump is going to state of emergency us tomorrow and i'm going to lmao

he's going to tell his supporters to take their guns and hurt anyone that doesn't look like them

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i think it's pretty clear that what's going to happen is:

1. trump will declare an emergency

2. the republicans will pretend that this means the wall is being built

3. the government will reopen with the +$1.3b border funding CR passing

4. the wall won't actually get built because there's no way to operationalize "declaring an emergency" into building a wall

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

the fifth element was inside of arfjason all along

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

sullat posted:

Apparently he can order the military to use its money on the wall.

Mmm, kind of. If he orders it built as an emergency measure, the cost has to come from military funds already appropriated.

So when he issues that order is when the military coup begins.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

what would it take for you to fullthroatedly support a lefitst candidate

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

succ and dnd lite posters gtfo pls

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it loving owns that Orange Hitler will address the nation to call for more fascism, and that it will work

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

my vote is still on beaching several carrier groups along the border with light concertina wire in between

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

logikv9 posted:

it loving owns that Orange Hitler will address the nation to call for more fascism, and that it will work

TE LE VI SION

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

i think it's pretty clear that what's going to happen is:

1. trump will declare an emergency

2. the republicans will pretend that this means the wall is being built

3. the government will reopen with the +$1.3b border funding CR passing

4. the wall won't actually get built because there's no way to operationalize "declaring an emergency" into building a wall

here's my take

1. trump declares emergency

2. no work is put into actualizing that declaration in any meaningful sense so it just hovers in the background like a noxious fart

3. trump does something even stupider next week and the charts explaining how hosed the country is structurally add another notch to the top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

goddamn that’s one thirsty boy