Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

extremely here for the collapse of america due to epic stupidity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
god I hope at some point tomorrow Trump just starts talking about his electoral college victory and then loving LOCK HER UP

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Donald J. Trump.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

paranoid randroid posted:

here's my take

1. trump declares emergency

2. no work is put into actualizing that declaration in any meaningful sense so it just hovers in the background like a noxious fart

3. trump does something even stupider next week and the charts explaining how hosed the country is structurally add another notch to the top

i think we're in agreement

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

do you think shengji yang snarled and roared and chipped a tooth gnashing his mandibles upon seeing the thread title was about mueller

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

god drat my gf won't stop watching that marie kondo show.

if u want even more fun u should show her Dressing Your Truth

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

logikv9 posted:

it loving owns that Orange Hitler will address the nation to call for more fascism, and that it will work

when's the fat bitch gonna start up trump tv

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the only emergency i wait for is my red siren that sits above my bed labeled PISS TAPE

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

radical meme posted:

Mmm, kind of. If he orders it built as an emergency measure, the cost has to come from military funds already appropriated.

So when he issues that order is when the military coup begins.

the 'state of emergency' powers are complicated but iirc they would allow trump to divert funding from (other) military construction projects to his wall. not a big enough deal to do a coup over

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Louisgod posted:

god I hope at some point tomorrow Trump just starts talking about his electoral college victory and then loving LOCK HER UP

this is all i want

martial law and the end of the american experiment would just be icing on the cake

but not too much icing i do want to be able to taste the cake

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

radical meme posted:

Mmm, kind of. If he orders it built as an emergency measure, the cost has to come from military funds already appropriated.

So when he issues that order is when the military coup begins.

The military got $681 billion last year, much of it dedicated to various MIC grifts. If they get a piece of wall money, they won't care.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
trump's not gonna declare an emergency

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

i think it's pretty clear that what's going to happen is:

1. trump will declare an emergency

2. the republicans will pretend that this means the wall is being built

3. the government will reopen with the +$1.3b border funding CR passing

4. the wall won't actually get built because there's no way to operationalize "declaring an emergency" into building a wall

works for me

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

logikv9 posted:

the only emergency i wait for is my red siren that sits above my bed labeled PISS TAPE

personally i got a red phone for the same purpose

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

do you think shengji yang snarled and roared and chipped a tooth gnashing his mandibles upon seeing the thread title was about mueller

shengji turns and looks directly into the camera

"Those dang libs are at it again!"

*laugh track*

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I just want great lakes divestment from the rest of america

like 90% of the states are loving garbage and don't know what the gently caress they're doing. you are contemptuous peasant filth

give me minnesota, wisconsin, illinois, michigan, ohio, new york. we'll iron this poo poo out. if you really REALLY want we'll take indiana too and unfuck them

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fallen Hamprince posted:

elder obamacare meme

lol

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

here's my take

2. no work is put into actualizing that declaration in any meaningful sense so it just hovers in the background like a noxious fart

3. trump does something even stupider next week and the charts explaining how hosed the country is structurally add another notch to the top

:hai:

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Trump will quit tomorrow.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Zyla posted:

i dont get why anyone thinks this is funny its just a loving rear end in a top hat move :< its hard enough to get an intramural together

i thi8nk its funny

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

here's my take

Joementum posted:

i think it's pretty clear that what's going to happen is:

1. trump will declare an emergency

2. the republicans will pretend that this means the wall is being built

3. the government will reopen with the +$1.3b border funding CR passing

4. the wall won't actually get built because there's no way to operationalize "declaring an emergency" into building a wall

lmao u both betray a sruface level understanding of the multidimensional wormhole that is trumps skull. here's how it'll go:

1. Trump
2.Trump
#nttUTmp
4TIIMPP

5::::::

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Spergin Morlock posted:

ezells is where its at

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It's been 2 years and the Trump admin hasn't even made a single attempt to engage with the standard gov't procurement process with respect to a wall. He's squandered the last 2 years. He doesn't know he's already failed.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

personally i got a red phone for the same purpose

lol if u don't have a team of personal assistants standing by 24/7 to alert you to the release of the piss tape via dedicated a dedicated satellite phone

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

like 90% of the states are loving garbage and don't know what the gently caress they're doing. you are contemptuous peasant filth

give me minnesota, wisconsin, illinois, michigan, ohio, new york. we'll iron this poo poo out. if you really REALLY want we'll take indiana too and unfuck them

you can't take those states away

our strategic cholesterol reserves will plummet

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol you want ohio? fuckin take it. no ones gonna stop you, there or here.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

redneck nazgul posted:

every state I've named is in the median-or-lower range for american obesity

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1082477185926119427

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

yall are fat as poo poo and can't stop guzzling calories and crying about """malthusians"""

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

redneck nazgul posted:

Minneapolis is extremely healthy

*looks at outstate*

Oh... ahhhh... hmmmmm...

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

every state I've named is in the median-or-lower range for american obesity

you can be non-obese and have high cholesterol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Could we build the steel slat wall with F-35s? What if we just drove them into the ground nose-down.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

lmao u both betray a sruface level understanding of the multidimensional wormhole that is trumps skull. here's how it'll go:

1. Trump
2.Trump
#nttUTmp
4TIIMPP

5::::::

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fallen Hamprince posted:

lol if u don't have a team of personal assistants standing by 24/7 to alert you to the release of the piss tape via dedicated a dedicated satellite phone

the minute that droopy dog looking rear end in a top hat Mueller uploads that poo poo to Megashare, wheels within wheels begin turning

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SKULL.GIF posted:

indiana can go gently caress. indiana cops can go double gently caress.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

yall are fat as poo poo and can't stop guzzling calories and crying about """malthusians"""

1 kg of fat has 3/4 of the energy of 1 kg of gasoline

america is very energetic

uncomfortably energetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

SKULL.GIF posted: