Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Does he think he's a translator or something? lmfao at the end of the clip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

this post is from like page 4 but i only just clicked on this thread so heres my epic reply:

[in a mike matei voice] he already said it's a retard helmet

lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

purple shirt guy talking over everyone else, to the point where if he has nothing to say he just repeats what the other person is saying to say it louder, this rules

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrunchyCarefulLardNotATK Lmao i just clipped that because it was making me mad. Terrible Playstation Kid social skills on display -- shameful!

Lmfao that's Walter and Perry from Home Movies, but gayer. And Hispanic.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lmfao please

Esteemed Colleague
Apr 12, 2008

I was, I am, I shall be.

Skylark posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrunchyCarefulLardNotATK Lmao i just clipped that because it was making me mad. Terrible Playstation Kid social skills on display -- shameful!

oh my god i had this muted

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

He really can't help himself

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skylark posted:

Oh My God

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shout out to the orange gem!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gotta give it up for all of everyone who at in my was in my life. And of course Brooklyn.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

red shirt guy is BACK

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gotta give it up for all of everyone who at in my was in my life. And of course Brooklyn.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tao of lmao posted:

red shirt guy is BACK

Get em papi.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

red shirt guy is BACK

He will be removed shortly, don't worry.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This guy rules

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

let him rock out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The one guy in row 18 who just lost it at the donation from NotThreeDucksInATrenchcoat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Splatoon fans filling the arena. *starts choking and gagging* Getting hrruk hype in here bruh.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The one guy in row 18 who just lost his name at the donation from NotThreeDucksInATrenchcoat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Splatoon fans filling the arena. *starts choking and gagging* Getting hrruk hype in here bruh.

:woomy:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wearing my Splatoon shirt.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

quote:

In order enter without making a donation, send a postcard (no larger than 5” x 7”) in an envelope with proper postage affixed to GAMES DONE QUICK LLC, PO BOX 1067 Falls Church, VA 22041, and legibly hand-print your first and last name, home address, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address, with the following statement, noting in which Prize Round your entry should be counted: “Please enter me in the AGDQ2019 Sweepstakes – Prize Round _____.” The round should be indicated by stating the name of the game the prize is attached to, shown in the chart in the final Paragraph. MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING THE CLOSE OF THE APPLICABLE PRIZE PERIOD AND RECEIVED NO LATER THAN February 7th, 2019.

I'm gonna do this to trry and win the Octoling Amiibo 3-Pack.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arby's Filled Monday with ya boy SpikeVegeta.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I'm gonna do this to trry and win the Octoling Amiibo 3-Pack.

theyre know your address, youll be converted to a speedrunner in no time

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SpikeVegeta most definitely spreads cheeks each year.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

columbine cosplay

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Albert Wesker in a DX Racer chair and wearing HyperX Gaming Beta -- BE the Alpha by WEARING the Beta, punching the huge closed-circuit television control board because Leon is messing up his master plan.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Albert Wesker in a DX Racer chair and wearing HyperX Gaming Beta -- BE the Alpha by WEARING the Beta, punching the huge closed-circuit television control board because Leon is messing up his master plan.

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Skylark posted:

Lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bet the RE1 run is on Easy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wrangler vneck combo slays at GDQ

Esteemed Colleague
Apr 12, 2008

I was, I am, I shall be.
who's the school shooter from the matrix

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wrangler vneck combo slays at GDQ

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

redshirt guy is GONE