Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

im drunk as gently caress and prepared to talk about Darkest Dungeon characters

there's a guy that posted on SA about a modded character he and his friend made for this game. looked pretty cool design wise except having unbelievably massive jugs spilling out of her top which he said was his friends idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tup

https://i.imgur.com/hi4HPVR.mp4

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Solarin posted:

there's a guy that posted on SA about a modded character he and his friend made for this game. looked pretty cool design wise except having unbelievably massive jugs spilling out of her top which he said was his friends idea

i think i know the exact one youre talking about and yeah its a shame that rare sparks of creativity by gamers have to also involve hollering "but what about huge tits?"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yes even the loving jester

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

kill jester

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Baloogan posted:

satan is the ultimate libertarian

LaVey Satanism is basically just Ayn Rand but edgier

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

lmao for those of you that guessed kidney stone collect your winnings

lmao lmao lmao this hurts real bad now

that loving sucks man :(

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
cum town is the best podcast

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/russ_ayers/status/1082533164625489920

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Zyla posted:

sorry about your dickhole zyla

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

i think i know the exact one youre talking about and yeah its a shame that rare sparks of creativity by gamers have to also involve hollering "but what about huge tits?"

what always frustrates me about characters with huge tits is they never get out of the box. yay boobs, woo, how goddamn pedestrian. like, why settle for someone having huge tits when you can make a giant pair of tits your character? Ol MuscleTit can lift 10 tons and launch hypervelocity milk over 1000 feet, piercing all known armor with an accuracy unheard of. the massive boob crushes all in their path, is genderless, and has extremely high charisma.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

what always frustrates me about characters with huge tits is they never get out of the box. yay boobs, woo, how goddamn pedestrian. like, why settle for someone having huge tits when you can make a giant pair of tits your character? Ol MuscleTit can lift 10 tons and launch hypervelocity milk over 1000 feet, piercing all known armor with an accuracy unheard of. the massive boob crushes all in their path, is genderless, and has extremely high charisma.

the weird thing is, if im thinking about the right mod, it involves a tremendous amount of modding the Darkest Dungeon engine to make it work in the specific way the creator had in mind so as to work more or less opposite to the game as intended

but then the dude decided the class needed enormous boobs so its like, okay man youre just going to get remembered as the weirdo titty modder moreso than you overhauls to the game code

gamers are loving stupid

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
omfg I aint had a cigarette all day and now this nicotine gun is like napalm on my gums it loving owns

is that Michael from gtaV"s body?

ive been meaning to try ou the musketeer character that became available even if its a reskin of the archer character. but ive put in tons of hours on darkest dungeon so I just get burnt out every time I get to the mid game grind

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/1082492760853078016

meester trump will go for the twist and announce the arrest of Hillary Rodham Clinton

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

im drunk as gently caress and prepared to talk about Darkest Dungeon characters

i like the actual dungeon parts of this game but not the parts that are like eldritch hr manager

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

the weird thing is, if im thinking about the right mod, it involves a tremendous amount of modding the Darkest Dungeon engine to make it work in the specific way the creator had in mind so as to work more or less opposite to the game as intended

but then the dude decided the class needed enormous boobs so its like, okay man youre just going to get remembered as the weirdo titty modder moreso than you overhauls to the game code

gamers are loving stupid

I think if you got it through steam its as simple as just going to the community hub and downloading it?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Zyla posted:

rip get well soon

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

https://twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/1082492760853078016

meester trump will go for the twist and announce the arrest of Hillary Rodham Clinton

i want him to announce her arrest as if it's a done deal, only to have the entire DoJ just shrug and not do anything.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

cumshitter posted:

I think if you got it through steam its as simple as just going to the community hub and downloading it?

well naturally but im speaking in terms of the guy who broke the character mortality mechanics in Darkest Dungeon so he could upload his big titty mod to the workshop to universal mockery

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
okay "universal mockery" might be over estimating things

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

That DICK! posted:

saying the names of the posters i remember in the super smash brothers announcer guy voice and imagining us all fighting each other.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

the jester was cool before they nerfed finale. but my favorite thing about the game is how the ancestor tells spookey stories about all the bosses. except for one of them the story is just, my ex dumped me, got fat, moved to the woods and started a fad diet

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Zyla posted:

here's a funny onion vid to cheer you up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5yR--35uqA

(seriously good luck and get well soon zyla)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

power word- Jeb! posted:

the jester was cool before they nerfed finale. but my favorite thing about the game is how the ancestor tells spookey stories about all the bosses. except for one of them the story is just, my ex dumped me, got fat, moved to the woods and started a fad diet

people keep saying they nerfed finale but i always use jesters as third rank stress-healers + the occasional bleed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
when you're passing the stone and screaming, please yell Trump

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Red Minjo posted:

LaVey Satanism is basically just Ayn Rand but edgier

that’s why the satanist in HBO’s Silicon Valley loves bitcoin

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
pro-tipfor plague doctors: their camp ability cures diseases so you can just take a bunch of sick characters to a medium sized dungeon, camp immediately to cure them and then leave

plague doctor also has some of the best insanity quotes because they used a microscope and their minds are completely blown by the idea of microscopic organisms crawling all over their body all the time

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

did anyone post "trump" yet

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

cumshitter posted:

omfg I aint had a cigarette all day and now this nicotine gun is like napalm on my gums it loving owns

is that Michael from gtaV"s body?

ive been meaning to try ou the musketeer character that became available even if its a reskin of the archer character. but ive put in tons of hours on darkest dungeon so I just get burnt out every time I get to the mid game grind

I heard that going to the sauna and then jumping in their cold water bath is like cigarettes for your whole body

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

people keep saying they nerfed finale but i always use jesters as third rank stress-healers + the occasional bleed

yeah with old finale you'd basically do that but after blowing up the most annoying enemy on turn 1

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Billzasilver posted:

I heard that going to the sauna and then jumping in their cold water bath is like cigarettes for your whole body

it owns and is actually something native peoples used to do if the flashman book i read is anything to go by. the pool in my building has a hot tub a few feet away from it and it is extremely refreshing to run from the hot tub and cannon ball into the pool and vice versa.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

i want him to announce her arrest as if it's a done deal, only to have the entire DoJ just shrug and not do anything.

*every agent from the NY FBI field office drags Crooked out for humiliation in the chamber and later throw her on the bonfire*

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Solarin posted:

I went to look at the steam workshop for darkest dungeon character mods and lmao what a bizarre place

all the mods are trying to stay true to the established visual style of the game but then some of them are also like bondage slave girls tied up and gagged with their titty flapping

gamers... are bad

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Shear Modulus posted:

did anyone post "trump" yet

whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014