Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Switchback
Jul 23, 2001

Celery Face posted:

Rewatched Danielle and Mohamed's wedding for the first time in years and lol, Danielle's son walked her down the aisle in a pair of cargo shorts. No one but her is taking it seriously, they're all holding back laughter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-7eJiCXeCI

Lololol uhh I cant kiss you cause... its Ramadan. Yeah...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Switchback
Jul 23, 2001

Fernanda is such a gem and now she has to live in loving Lumberton

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Isnt the rumor that Jon and Fernanda are broken up and shes living back in Mexico?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Be Depressive posted:

I went to a Subway sandwich shop managers wedding once and wore a coat and button down shirt. Not even a suit, no tie, just a blazer and khakis, brown belt and black shoes. I was the best dressed person there. They all wore t-shirts. The groom wore a tuxedo t-shirt. People kept asking me if I was the groom. I was just somebodys date.

on the opposite end of the spectrum - at my sister's wedding one of her husband's cousins came in a sorta camo kilt, boots, trucker hat, toting a monster tallboy. i referred to him as "duck dynasty" to one of my sister's friends at the bar and didn't realize the dude's wife was behind me lmao

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's proper etiquette to wear cargo shorts to sham marriages.

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.

Bape Culture posted:

You can afford a pretty big house like that in the states on presumably minimum wage? America is wild.

In the large majority of the country yeah normal people can buy houses easily. In the biggest cities (or california) you are hosed of course

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Extra Large Marge posted:

It's proper etiquette to wear cargo shorts to sham marriages.

More pockets to steal food

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ok, been skimming the thread, whats the best season to watch? To start with

Watched a couple clips on YouTube, looks uhhhh, like something awful :banjo:

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
Whichever season Danielle and Mohammed are in, that is a train wreck start to finish

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Deadite posted:

Whichever season Danielle and Mohammed are in, that is a train wreck start to finish

Jeez
Starting to watch more clips and this is uhhhh something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEixWgdywqA

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Deadite posted:

This is the season we are on it's amazing

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Deadite posted:

That would be season 2. I could not stop laughing any time the episodes would cut to Danielle and Mohamed.

Also apparently Danielle saved Mohamed in her phone contacts as "hubby" while Mohamed saved her as "Danielle Ohio", which is exactly what I would expect from them.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Well... Dose they?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I started watching the second season of "Before the 90 Days", and the only couple I find funny is dutch model and connecticut milf. With the other couples the show feels more like a window to a new type of prostitution. The philippino girl talks like she's on anti-depressants, and the colombian girl probably didn't want to show up until the producers agreed to pay her extra. And the 52 year old from the midwest and her nigerian boytoy, ugh.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

You're living proof that they do it seems.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

mike12345 posted:

I started watching the second season of "Before the 90 Days", and the only couple I find funny is dutch model and connecticut milf. With the other couples the show feels more like a window to a new type of prostitution. The philippino girl talks like she's on anti-depressants, and the colombian girl probably didn't want to show up until the producers agreed to pay her extra. And the 52 year old from the midwest and her nigerian boytoy, ugh.
Connecticut Milf was super depressing because you could FEEL the midlife crisis oozing out of the TV. She seemed nice enough and wanted to take care of her kids, but she also really wanted to gently caress some young dudes.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

mike12345 posted:

The best scene of that season was when the guy is visiting the Phillipino girl and she takes him with her family to their church. It's full on snake handlers type crazy poo poo and I think he's an atheist. He says to the camera "sure I can do this for a few hours, it'll make her happy" and he's literally there 9 hours dealing with people speaking in tongues and crying on floors and bloodening themselves lmao

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

mike12345 posted:

paul and karine, or at least paul, is pretty funny. FALLAH KARINI, FALLAH! *drags out android shitbox from cargo pocket to communicate*

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Highlight of that season is Jesse talking about how folding new york pizza "is not etiquette, babe"

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Isnt the rumor that Jon and Fernanda are broken up and shes living back in Mexico?

He said something about her going to Houston for modelling before deleting it. Who goes to Houston for modelling?!

So basically the same thing Paola did to the Oklahoma prude/closet case a few seasons ago, although in that case I understood why more.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Wasnt there a mormon dude who found a really beautiful wife in south america and then he lost it when she discovered how attractive she really was and wanted to model/not live like a mormon

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

mike12345 posted:

Wait I just remembered her cutting a steak at a diagonal and saying something like "you need to cut it on a bias". So never mind, milf is awful.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

Wasnt there a mormon dude who found a really beautiful wife in south america and then he lost it when she discovered how attractive she really was and wanted to model/not live like a mormon

that's the creep i mentioned earlier that met her on a mormon mission when he was 20 and she was 12.

they're married with a kid. was hoping she'd realize she could do better but she was also mormon and thus brain broken.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Danielle's Instagram is all ad material now, similar to what's above. It's amazing.

rear end cobra posted:

I loved Kirlyam! She's such a sweetheart. I think they live in Utah now instead of LA. He just haaaaaad to get her away from attractive people

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

AWarmBody posted:

Danielle's Instagram is all ad material now, similar to what's above. It's amazing.

lomarf

they wanted me to take a picture of me using it so thats exactly what im going to do

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
holy gently caress :nsfw: that

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

SWEET POO

ass cobra fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jan 8, 2019

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
It's like a gag

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

rear end cobra posted:

Highlight of that season is Jesse talking about how folding new york pizza "is not etiquette, babe"

His parents seemed pretty cool

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

His parents were awesome because they gave no fucks lol.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

This series is amazing

What is wrong with America, why are these dudes looking for foreign wives

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Same deal with many of the women on this show, they can't get someone younger and better looking than them without dangling a green card over their head.

Kyle and Noon were legit adorable though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSh7tG0ltQk

Celery Face fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jan 8, 2019

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Oh drat, Johnny Depp is on this show?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

This series is amazing

They seem to be either old and divorced, secretly gay, extremely weird, or a combination of all three. Instead of coming to terms with whatever personal problem they have they hitch their gigantic bag of poo poo to some naive foreign girl who's in search of the American dream.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

dudeness posted:

Oh drat, Johnny Depp is on this show?

Hes definitely in the first episode lol

gently caress, Im gonna watch this whole thing apparently

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

If Danielle's teeth actually turn white that would be pretty good advertising. Better than the usual supermodel with bleached teeth pretending they need whitening.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

If Danielle's teeth actually turn white that would be pretty good advertising. Better than the usual supermodel with bleached teeth pretending they need whitening.

its not like she'd be capable of taking a picture showing how white they'd turned anyway

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

this is the guy that met her when she was 12 while on a mormon mission trip (he was 20 at the time)

I want my own Kayela from Brasil 🇧🇷

Shes legit a nice girl and hes uhhh I mean hes religious but, man, I dunno...

EX250 Type R posted:

Pretty sure marrying an American is in fact marrying up for 99% of the rest of the planet

Only financially, at best

a luxurious life in Oklahoma...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

They look a lot more than 8 years apart.