Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

euphronius posted:

what is wrong with busses lamo ??

They run like once an hour and unless you're going somewhere on that same route you're gonna spend half of your day getting where you need to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol that trump's gonna get a third sc seat

america is a failed state and i can't wait to die in the orgy of violence that will happen as soon as we realize it

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Thoguh posted:

He's only giving sixer and if you looked at Al!'s posting history you could probably find at least 100 posts about how sixers aren't a big deal.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i'm glad trump admires this guy so much he let his thugs off the hook for beating up american protesters or we might see some angry tweets

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

buses suck here (because they're undercut at every opportunity the city has had to do so since they serve generally only the desperately poor, they're almost always absurdly late, and they generally aren't reliable)

Serf
May 5, 2011

orange sky posted:

Is birdbox any good

just watch quiet place instead

its an interesting movie about a woman accepting motherhood, but the rest of it is pretty thin

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Max Boot would have knifed his own mother for the chance to get called a sniveling twerp by Norman Podhoretz in one of his six or seven "how dare you all wrong me, I'm taking my ball and going home" memoirs

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

america is a failed state and i can't wait to die in the orgy of violence that will happen as soon as we realize it

so after RGB whos the least healthy?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Once again when Al! was an IK he would routinely probe anyone he wanted for bullshit reasons and now he’s getting a taste of his own medicine

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Coool

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

white sauce posted:

Don’t gently caress with marines dumbass :shrug:

Lol you still think marines are cool

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

An Apple A Gay posted:

yeah my 20 min drive downtown was an hour and a half on an express bus

well yeah if you live somewhere with no coverage then thats what you get

conversely im sure my old 6 minute jaunt to work under the east river would have been an ulcer inducing half an hour in a car if not more

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

orange sky posted:

Is birdbox any good

folks who read the book say the book is good
I watched the movie with a book reader and we both thought the movie was not great.

It's an interesting idea and it may be worth it just to get references that will stain our culture for a generation but I can't say that I liked the movie.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Serf posted:

"maybe this time the liberals will realize the system is to blame" i will sob into my pillow

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/BillyArmagh/status/1082469358733914117?s=19

mmm shotgun progress

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

In several hours president Trump is gonna go on TV and call for blood in the streets and piss in the sheets

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

white sauce posted:

Once again when Al! was an IK he would routinely probe anyone he wanted for bullshit reasons and now he’s getting a taste of his own medicine

it's almost like Al!

is bad

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

kaleedity posted:

buses suck here (because they're undercut at every opportunity the city has had to do so since they serve generally only the desperately poor, they're almost always absurdly late, and they generally aren't reliable)

Yeah I really took for granted how solid the buses in Montreal were. Extremely rare for them to be meaningfully late or interrupted, and parking at your destination was usually so bad even if you got to your destination faster (not very common) you lost all that time saved and then some trying to find somewhere to park.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

white sauce posted:

yeah he was a bad IK but i still think idiocracy guy should be chain probed as well

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

hell yeah

https://twitter.com/annagedstad/status/1081931776900169728

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i stand with Al! but i also cant be bothered to care very much about sixers

on the other hand i have literally never once posted anything worth reading so take that as you will

Serf
May 5, 2011

Ruzihm posted:

"maybe this time the liberals will realize the system is to blame" i will sob into my pillow

there's some portion of liberals who are gonna get converted, but drat it looks like a good number of them just will never get it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

white sauce posted:

it's v funny that ur still mad about it

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Baloogan posted:

so after RGB whos the least healthy?

Breyer is the next oldest

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

it's v funny that ur still mad about it

white sauce is constantly mad about everything and its kind of weird

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
have an opinion guy is here, and he has a surprise for the thread

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
my lucky numbers today are 15, 3, 42, 22, 14, 25

🎰

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
like hes that kind of white-knuckle, hissing "lmao" through gritted teeth mad

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Bearjew posted:

yes, and we are powerless to stop it

I kinda liked arfs idiocracy posting because it hearkens back to around 2001 or 2002 when people would defensively post “lol who cares about politics” takes when bush was mocked for being a dumb poo poo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

rear end cobra posted:

nah fyd guys are super carefree and cool and dont get worked up about internet poo poo

checks out

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

therefore we should turn a blind eye to brazil

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
RBG just having a Beach Week. All SC judges entitled to one now and then.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

paranoid randroid posted:

i stand with Al! but i also cant be bothered to care very much about sixers

on the other hand i have literally never once posted anything worth reading so take that as you will

Dont care about al (did like their art), semi interested in getting sixered off this site

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1082657185027575819?s=20

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
as opposed to myself, who am the cool detached sort of mad about everything

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

the only thing worse than baby game fantasy sports is forum bullshieett

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:eyepop: