Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/keegan_hamilton/status/1082674533134487552

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

ASenileAnimal posted:

im going to take a guess and say that only the part of the irs that takes money from people will be open

looking forward to the flood of twitter comments from accounts that are more emoji than man, hooting and hollering how, as a black man, they not only sold all their soybeans for a record price, they also just got their massive tax refunds, thank you lord president trump for your tax cuts maga

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

juche avocado posted:

8 years ago sure but now dc's are properly in the past tense there

love to have a giant fuckin pile of deferred maintenance

I lived in DC for about 3.5 years and one of my vivid memories is stepping off a red line train and it immediately catching on fire.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Lafayette betrayed the memory of the people's hero Lamarque

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I want to gently caress the green monster

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

juche avocado posted:

8 years ago sure but now dc's are properly in the past tense there

love to have a giant fuckin pile of deferred maintenance

i used the dc metro a month ago (on the day of the bush funeral, no less) and it was a smooth, reliable, and affordable experience

one of the cars i was in was kind of old but that's it. now that i think of it atlanta was probably the worst, but that was like.... 25 years ago when i was on it, it's probably way worse now.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

shiksa posted:

okay, i suppose if you've only been on a few i can see that. chicago's are definitely a little crappier than dcs from my memory. but we've got the leg up on nyc because our poo poo actually runs.

yeah so:

Buck Wildman posted:

I lived in DC for about 3.5 years and one of my vivid memories is stepping off a red line train and it immediately catching on fire.

the red line demands its blood tribute :black101:

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

what is the Qatar Rift

is that like the Second Impact

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Mons Hubris posted:

As long as NC State beats UNC tonight I don't give a poo poo what Trump does

But I don't know if I will be able to handle a State loss accompanied by a state of emergency declaration

same except the opposite

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

had at least one tshirt with that on it in the 80s

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
my god, andy borowitz made me laugh today

what is happening

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

cumshitter posted:

gently caress, schnorkles, introduce me to your hot af brother. he is hung like a motherfucekr

we don't talk anymore since he went military

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I mean, yeah, that's not funny but it also is very funny.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
The green monster owns more baseball parks should have awesome gimmicks

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tenderjerk posted:

my god, andy borowitz made me laugh today

what is happening

fabric of reality twisting onto itself

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

juche avocado posted:

yeah so:

hey when I was there someone suicided on the red line so I guess that works

Marx Headroom posted:

what is the Qatar Rift

iirc a dead mmo

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/BillHemmer/status/1082682663562108929

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Louisgod posted:

I want to gently caress the green monster

The phanatic fucks

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

juche avocado posted:

yeah so:

i... uh... definitely had to run up and stop the conductor from moving a brown line away from the station once because the cars were filling up with smoke from an electrical fire lol. luckily it was only one stop away from where i lived so i just walked because that thing was definitely hosed for the rest of the night.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i take bart into sf whenever i go there because gently caress driving and paying for parking in sf, would rather park in concord or richmond... just avoid bart after a giants game gets out

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

absolutely. the ability to have unique park designs is one of the coolest things about baseball.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

we don't talk anymore since he went military

nice so hell be into hitting me i like that

love me that ptsd gay rage loving

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

ScrubLeague posted:

it doesn't look to me like he's chambering a round there, it looks like he's checking the window on his magazine to see how many shots he has left. there's probably still one in the chamber when he drops the mag.

it makes sense that he would check since he's really committed to authenticity, which is why he actually killed every single person in that movie irl

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I should make a stop at the shopette before going back to my room for beer and pizza at the dominos wanna experience the rump at my best

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Shut the gently caress up Ellen

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I fukkin' can't wait for John Wick 3

I hadn't heard anything about those movies except that someone kills keanus dog and he shoots some guys but everyone was going nutso for them so my wife bought them both at Best Buy while they were on sale and we went in blind like holy smokes!

And lol Jason Mantzoukas is in the new one what the

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Deep cut but I'll allow it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i gave the old man in diamond city blue paint to repaint the green monster without thinking about it and at first i was like "aw dang whoops" but now its worth it to hear all the bawston massholes complaining about it

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Whoever yelled that is the GOAT

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

gently caress it, walking to the er. This isn't getting any better even with ibuprofen. Maybe it'll still somehow be covered and I won't end up in even more massive debt. No way can pay for this even if it doesn't end up being anything lol.

I'm just catching up and not sure if this has been addressed or not but I've passed in along to Plinkey and asked what state the fund is in

Obviously it doesn't have nearly enough to cover the actual visit - hopefully you gave false information - but possibly we can help with any prescriptions

on that note, if you're comfy PMing me any drugs they wrote you a script for, I used to be a pharm tech and could help you get a big non-insurance discount if one exists for them

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I am very glad that wall supporters have entered the "while he himself is made of carbon!" phase of rhetoric

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

george costanza tried reliving that moment for the rest of his life

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1082685100763033600

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

be my winding wall

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Marx Headroom posted:

what is the Qatar Rift

The Saudi's wanted to invade Qatar but we talked them down into merely creating a moat between the two countries

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Fenway Park owns.

Louisgod do you want to gently caress the actual wall or the mascot Wally the Green Monster? There is only one correct answer and the other is counterrevolutionary

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

gonna be 8 straight minutes of bitch-rear end whining tonight by our strong daddy prez

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

1. Blocking Iranian Government Property (Nov. 14, 1979)
2. Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction (Nov. 14, 1994)
3. Prohibiting Transactions with Terrorists Who Threaten to Disrupt the Middle East Peace Process (January 23, 1995)
4. Prohibiting Certain Transactions with Respect to the Development of Iranian Petroleum Resources (March 15, 1995)
5. Blocking Assets and Prohibiting Transactions with Significant Narcotics Traffickers (October 21, 1995)
6. Regulations of the Anchorage and Movement of Vessels with Respect to Cuba (March 1, 1996)
7. Blocking Sudanese Government Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Sudan (November 3, 1997)
8. Blocking Property of Persons Who Threaten International Stabilization Efforts in the Western Balkans (June 26, 2001)
9. Continuation of Export Control Regulations (August 17, 2001)
10. Declaration of National Emergency by Reason of Certain Terrorist Attacks (September 14, 2001)
11. Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Persons who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism (September 23, 2001)
12. Blocking Property of Persons Undermining Democratic Processes or Institutions in Zimbabwe (March 6, 2003)
13. Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq has an Interest (May 22, 2003)
14. Blocking Property of Certain Persons and Prohibiting the Export of Certain Goods to Syria (May 11, 2004)
15. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Undermining Democratic Processes or Institutions in Belarus (June 16, 2006)
16. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (October 27, 2006)
17. Blocking Property of Persons Undermining the Sovereignty of Lebanon or Its Democratic Processes and Institutions (August 1, 2007)
18. Continuing Certain Restrictions with Respect to North Korea and North Korean Nationals (June 26, 2008)
19. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia (April 12, 2010)
20. Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya (February 25, 2011)
21. Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations (July 25, 2011)
22. Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen (May 16, 2012)
23. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine (March 6, 2014)
24. Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan (April 3, 2014)
25. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic (May 12, 2014)
26. Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela (March 9, 2015)
27. Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities (April 1, 2015)
28. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi (November 23, 2015)
29. Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption (December 20, 2017)

30. Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election (September 12, 2018)
31. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Nicaragua (November 27, 2018)

It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Iranian Government Property.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Proliferated of Weapons of Mass Destruction.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Prohibited Transactions with Terrorists Who Threaten to Disrupt the Middle East Peace Process.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Prohibited Certain Transactions with Respect to the Development of Iranian Petroleum Resources.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Assets and Prohibited Transactions with Significant Narcotics Traffickers.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Regulated the Anchorage and Movement of Vessels with Respect to Cuba.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Sudanese Government Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Sudan.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Persons Who Threaten International Stabilization Efforts in the Western Balkans.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Continued Export Control Regulations.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Declared National Emergency by Reason of Certain Terrorist Attacks.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property and Prohibited Transactions with Persons who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Persons Undermining Democratic Processes or Institutions in Zimbabwe.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Protected the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq has an Interest.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Certain Persons and Prohibiting the Export of Certain Goods to Syria.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Certain Persons Undermining Democratic Processes or Institutions in Belarus.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Persons Undermining the Sovereignty of Lebanon or Its Democratic Processes and Institutions.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Continued Certain Restrictions with Respect to North Korea and North Korean Nationals.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property and Prohibited Certain Transactions Related to Libya.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property and Suspended Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Imposed Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election.
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange Blocked Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Nicaragua.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nae! posted:

it makes sense that he would check since he's really committed to authenticity, which is why he actually killed every single person in that movie irl

they were all rich which makes john wick the only good class traitor