Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Using yardage arguments when the Ravens played an entire quarter against a prevent defense smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Using yardage arguments when the Ravens played an entire quarter against a prevent defense smh

I don't think that's the point though, even if the Ravens got -999 yards the Chargers' offensive totals really were not impressive. They didn't have any more success than they had in the previous game. They just didn't have that big fumble play(which they almost still did).

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

its rude to troll me when some fan of no team buffoon came along to Well, Acthully me during the week with some wrong poo poo about how the chargers needed to establish the run and do deep play action passes and test the cbs to beat the ravens defense. They did all that and had a comparable day to a ravens offense that looked to be setting records for worst offense all time for 3 quarters. He thinks this is proof he was....right? the fact that the gameplan he outlined failed spectacularly is grounds to come and gloat?

The fact that the ravens offense was worse than the stats show doesn't really hinder this point. Its still a comparable day even if on balance the ravens were obviously worse

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm mad at that guy too. He acts like he has my team all figured out in every way and says they aren't good just because they suck a big rear end. Come over here to kawalimus's house and say all that

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

you arent allowed to troll me when im doing Serious Football Argumentation this is my hyper logic time u piece of poo poo

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ghost Dog posted:

you arent allowed to troll me when im doing Serious Football Argumentation this is my hyper logic time u piece of poo poo

*nods thoughtfully* Interlopers in this thread thinking they know things is fairly maddening

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He really did that. i said "gently caress you bitch" out loud but didnt respond in case he's right

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

convene at kawalimus summer home in temecula for an rear end whooping

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I'm also just a general fan of football with no rightful team allegiance who can speak to the complexities of truly loving AFCN football and the terrible things that only seeing the sun like 25 days per year can do a human's brain.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a disgusting non fan is below even the pitiful browns fans in the great hierarchy of sports fandom

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I think my favorite part was also Pouncey never getting called for a false start in spite of his dumb little head bob on every play.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
like half the centers in the league do that head bob

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Baker Mayfield would have won that game. Ravens are frauds.

Baker, bitch.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Well he should of won last week so he could've played. Oh wait, he still wouldn't of made the playoffs because his teams lost so many games that even that game being a win would of meant nothing for the playoff hopes for his organization? But still he's good enough to win the playoff game?

Weird. Football is weird.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Well he should of won last week so he could've played. Oh wait, he still wouldn't of made the playoffs because his teams lost so many games that even that game being a win would of meant nothing for the playoff hopes for his organization? But still he's good enough to win the playoff game?

Weird. Football is weird.

Should *have*

I'm sad the republicans have downgraded education so much since the 1990s that kids since like 2005 can't tell the difference.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Baker, bitch.

He would of thrown three picks like he did against an actual playoff team.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

thank you for this gift Chargers, I will savor it all off season

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Baker, bitch.

marchantia
Nov 5, 2009

WHAT IS THIS
ravens are bad, hth

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Browns fans have become ugly. I no longer pity you for the horrors that await.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Browns fans have become ugly. I no longer pity you for the horrors that await.

I prefer this.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That freaking guy did it again! He lied about the browns this time. watch out steelers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's a different guy from the ravens guy, i found out. That was a mistake on my part. But please go to kawalimus' home still for protection.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

absurd that people are going around being wrong

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
:wrong:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

toelet

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
The Ravens are back baby!!!!!!!!11

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Thoughts:

- Lamar looked good for a 21 yo. Bright future ahead there
- Run game was strong despite some passing struggles early
- Offensive line a bit shakey. Heres to hoping they draft interior o line early
- Good rear end defense

Overall I give the season a B-

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Bigass Moth posted:

The Baltimore Ravens have won the Super Bowl!!!

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Oh yeah and rumors abound that Antonio Br*wn will be a raven next year. Exciting stuff!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oberst posted:

Oh yeah and rumors abound that Antonio Br*wn will be a raven next year. Exciting stuff!

Rumors? Me and him are going antiquing in whats left of old ellicott city this evening

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
lol;

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

are u going to do more analysis

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

yesterday was lamars birthday

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
If the Ravens got Leveon, they'd win three straight super bowls.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ghost Dog posted:

theyve never developed a wr nearly as good as brown before, and 30 years old is not the immediate end of peoples prime incredible players dont just abruptly become terrible the moment the clock strikes 30. i swear to god this forum has just been intentionally misunderstanding what the aging curve is meant to represent for a loving decade now

Yeah. When Moss was traded to New England he was already 30.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I also think the Steelers will trade Brown within the division, somehow

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I also think the Steelers will trade Brown within the division, somehow

We let you have Joe Den, you should let us have Antonio Brown, just saying.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
And Baltimore gave you Jamal Lewis. Since the Steelers gave Cincy the corpse of James Harrison I think it's Baltimore's turn to get an in division expired all pro.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Puppy Bowl posted:

And Baltimore gave you Jamal Lewis. Since the Steelers gave Cincy the corpse of James Harrison I think it's Baltimore's turn to get an in division expired all pro.

We already had Rod Woodson but that was AFC Central I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Exactly. We started the cycle but it's our turn again. Cincy can have Marshal Yanda in a couple years.