Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador

Cowcaster posted:

i mean the thing had a character based on an indie video game in the last arc and an exact line read from dark souls in the one before that it wears its inspirations on its sleeve just revel in it

Yeah I wasn't trying to judge or nothing, just was surprised to see those references on a random elder scrolls lore google search.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mc ride would make a hell of a pursuer

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

also there was that time allison beat up gegeta and voku

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Tollymain posted:

which k6bd characters listen to death grips

KILL BOSS theme song is "The Fear"

"The opportunity to hug a dog who can hug you back."

This is extremely royalty.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

New page up early on patreon, if you are subscribed

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

New page!

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1081986390374662145

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Aww. :unsmith:

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Okay so it's not really rigid adherence to law so much as apathy.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

why not both? i figure they're doing the whole process right up until they put him in front of a judge and then there's just nobody there and he walks back to crimeville

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

YEAH ALLISON gently caress THOSE GUYS

WHITE CHAIN LOOKS GOOD IN A DRESS

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Angry Alison with a proto-halo framing her face rather than crowning her head? Interesting.

And yeah, gently caress those guys.

Also all over that book three preorder. Four. Page. Spread. It's going to be glorious.

and by glorious I mean probably not actually as good as looking at it on decent screen but still

Dr Subterfuge fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jan 7, 2019

Grishka
Jun 4, 2010

With the mic in my hands
I'm a bad man
Even in a fight with the hands
I'm a bad man
Livin in the streets all my life
I'm a bad man
I'm a bad man
I'm a bad man
I’m a big fan of White Chain and Allison having the same expression while walking away.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Next up: White Chain fashion montage.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

That last panel might displace Princess RKOing a fool as my desktop background.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Also saw this today and it is k6bd as poo poo

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?215824-Recent-Work-Illos-and-Concepts

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I feel like Allison is going to do something radical with her powers that separates White Chain from the law, to kill off the ‘that’s my nature’ arguments.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

It doesn't need powers. White Chain could disobey these laws, they're the new laws agreed to by the angels with the Zoss, not the old law hammered into them by Koss. But disobeying them is what thorn and petal knights do.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Even got the jacked as gently caress dog-headed man with he titties hanging out from that SCP page

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Demiurge4 posted:

I feel like Allison is going to do something radical with her powers that separates White Chain from the law, to kill off the ‘that’s my nature’ arguments.

Allison is going to sport a full halo crown, claim dominion over all of creation and tell White Chain: "Bitch, I am the law."

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I really like the work done on their faces for that panel / page. Top notch.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
"I am not better than those assholes I am a law robot bleep blorp"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Allison for the last time it's called a gi, not a dress!"

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Who What Now posted:

"Allison for the last time it's called a gi, not a dress!"
"GI HAVE LEGS, IT'S A DRESS AND YOU'RE CUTE!"

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

New page!

I didn't even notice 2 Michael's head the first time I read this. He blends in too well with the buildings.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Begemot posted:

I didn't even notice 2 Michael's head the first time I read this. He blends in too well with the buildings.

Also, huge heads are genuinely part of the landscape of Throne.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I dunno, he's got a head big enough for people to ride on. :v:

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Begemot posted:

New page!

I can no longer see a giant head in the clouds without thinking about screaming cowboys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SywExJR4lrI

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

As you should.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I can only assume that's what 2 Michael's voice sounds like. Just a constant screaming cowboy.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Tenebrais posted:

I can only assume that's what 2 Michael's voice sounds like. Just a constant screaming cowboy.

If anyone has the Jimmy Barnes voice, it's got to be Metatron, right?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whos this rear end in a top hat

e: also do angel names change over time? i thought they did but this implies differently

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Tollymain posted:

e: also do angel names change over time? i thought they did but this implies differently

They do not.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Tollymain posted:

whos this rear end in a top hat

The only change is the number increments.

today's question:

Is 2 Michael appearing to White Chain in her mind or is Allison seeing his giant face in the throne skyline but ignorant of who it represents and just not hearing his communications to White Chain?

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

A petal knight might call itself something else, but it's arguable whether their essential God given name can be changed.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

M_Gargantua posted:

The only change is the number increments.

today's question:

Is 2 Michael appearing to White Chain in her mind or is Allison seeing his giant face in the throne skyline but ignorant of who it represents and just not hearing his communications to White Chain?

Feels like a flashback or memory to me. They had a conversation with lines like those way back.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah it's a paraphrased memory. It's not verbatim what had been said in the original scene with 2 Michael, but it is how White Chain is remembering it.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Allison is going to be responsible for 83 White Chain and 3 Michael, isn’t she?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

pseudorandom name posted:

Allison is going to be responsible for 83 White Chain and 3 Michael, isn’t she?

Well since 2 Michael has only been shown existing in the void and he's telling all the other angels to quit reincarnating and let the corpse of Throne rot away I don't know if she'll get a chance.

The first part, yeah, maybe.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Mimesweeper posted:

Well since 2 Michael has only been shown existing in the void and he's telling all the other angels to quit reincarnating and let the corpse of Throne rot away I don't know if she'll get a chance.

The first part, yeah, maybe.

You need to chase 'em into the void and kill 'em there to make the number go up anyway. Besides, Allison has been there before, she could go back and stick it to 2 Michael in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

She’ll be mad enough to make it happen.