Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mario Block Hype.

I hope someone does some epic strats instead of being scared bitches. Show Uyama that GAMERS still run this community, not profit margins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MK64 FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow. This ViewSonic commercial is loving badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Races are FAIL! Put the ViewSonic ad back on!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy gently caress lol. Red Shirt Guy was rocking out when I left for work today. Still doing your thang dog? Keep it real.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Races are FAIL! Put the ViewSonic ad back on!

races are cool unles the game is bad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

races are cool unles the game is bad

They're trash at GDQ because every game screen is half an inch wide and they do shitbird safe strats and the commentators are retards.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

They're trash at GDQ because every game screen is half an inch wide and they do shitbird safe strats and the commentators are retards.
This!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

actually one of the top 10 best moments in gdq when calebhart42 forced his girlfriend to say I love you caleb, by saying "Say it Yuna. Say it," to her imediately after losing a mega man race. qed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo! Everyone donate 15$ so you might be able to win an amiibo (12.99 USD Market Price) and dried PlayDo.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

kik

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

actually one of the top 10 best moments in gdq when calebhart42 forced his girlfriend to say I love you caleb, by saying "Say it Yuna. Say it," to her imediately after losing a mega man race. qed

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh this Medal of Honor Airborne run is going to be balls to the walls awesome bro.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Super Mario HY-EEP!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Super Mario HY-EEP!

Its a SMB3 romhack Puke EMoji

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

To our left we have MitchFlowerPower. To our middle, we have Jadem. And to our left, we have Gayden.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Super Mario HY-EEP!

I did a Wookie war yell at that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat did GrandPoohBear kill himself after his disgraceful performance last year?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
glad we got a race of a game no one knows

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

glad we got a race of a game no one knows

i miss mario maker races those were the best

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

i miss mario maker races those were the best

It happened once and it was the most fun thing they ever did so Uyama buried everybody involved at sea.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It happened once and it was the most fun thing they ever did so Uyama buried everybody involved at sea.

christ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jabem with a tasty 2-4 Swag Clip.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
does mario maker still work without miiverse

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah theres just no comments. you can still upload levels though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Some people would make those "quiz" levels by leaving comment bubbles on different paths, those obviously are broken now. But those levels sucked anyway!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why wouldnt they just run SMB3. And SMB1. And SMW. Why don't they just run the same games all the time, they're fun to watch. WHo gives a poo poo about this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Why wouldnt they just run SMB3. And SMB1. And SMW. Why don't they just run the same games all the time, they're fun to watch. WHo gives a poo poo about this.

Your mom gave a poo poo about the deep dick I was sliding in last night. Edit: Her pussy not my own rear end or mouth. And I wasn't inside of a dick sliding into it. Or anything else other than me having sex with In Training's mom.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this romhack no ones ever heard of has custom boss fights that run at 3fps, epic

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Your mom gave a poo poo about the deep dick I was sliding in last night. Edit: Her pussy not my own rear end or mouth. And I wasn't inside of a dick sliding into it. Or anything else other than me having sex with In Training's mom.

groiss

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Get ready for Yump hype.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Jeuss.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

these romhacks are boring. if i can't go "oh i remember that part" every five seconds what's the point

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GameCube posted:

these romhacks are boring. if i can't go "oh i remember that part" every five seconds what's the point

You can remember everything in this but there's no stakes involved because no one cares.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And it's a race at GDQ.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

the imp zone should make its own mario maker race and take down uyama for good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Only registered members can see post attachments!