Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It's a loving crime that their making him play this game the slow way. He's heartbroken.

the man was born to go fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is probably the best run in gdq history.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is probably the best run in gdq history.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
he doesnt react at all to the big donations, it aint mario, it aint poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

the focus of a Buddhist monk

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
:worship: "Hopefully you'll get to see my true power now"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
he's powering up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

:worship: "Hopefully you'll get to see my true power now"

He wasn't even in his final form.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You thought my luck was good?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You thought my luck was good?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whats the woman version of manspreading bc Daria has been slowly forcing the guy on the left off the couch over the last hour while freaking out about The Luck. It's awesome.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Imagine being a professional speed runner and spending your entire life running a game to only get the perfect RNG 1 in 50 billion alignment during a GDQ where they make you go slow so they can read donations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Has the guy on the right said anything at all? He's too shocked

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

it's got that 'first time you watched a speedrun' vibe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

lmfao https://clips.twitch.tv/ResoluteOilyRuffPhilosoraptor

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

In Training posted:

Whats the woman version of manspreading bc Daria has been slowly forcing the guy on the left off the couch over the last hour while freaking out about The Luck. It's awesome.

dont jinx it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Imagine being a professional speed runner and spending your entire life running a game to only get the perfect RNG 1 in 50 billion alignment during a GDQ where they make you go slow so they can read donations.

English runs don't count anyway, which is why I wonder he's doing it. JP runs are 10 minutes faster from text.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I remember playing this on SNES when I was a kid but then another kid told me that Super Mario 64 had 120 stars instead of 7 and all I could think about was how that must be the biggest game in the world

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also he's the WR holder anyway so probably he doesn't give a gently caress and just wants to play SMRPG again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

English runs don't count anyway, which is why I wonder he's doing it. JP runs are 10 minutes faster from text.

So the retards can laugh at the text.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I don't know a lot about speed running wouldn't you just count them separately? Or does that just mean nobody seriously competes on the english version because it's slower

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
NO!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

I don't know a lot about speed running wouldn't you just count them separately? Or does that just mean nobody seriously competes on the english version because it's slower

The latter.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

well at least now he wouldnt be on wr pace lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

when i said that it was cuz they got $500 and in this middle he just picked up his giant water bottle and took a swig

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

Bruh. Runners lose their minds trying to squeeze fractions of seconds from each run. A flat 5-10 min deficit is a complete nonstarter.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

I remember playing this on SNES when I was a kid but then another kid told me that Super Mario 64 had 120 stars instead of 7 and all I could think about was how that must be the biggest game in the world

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

No one runs the slow one yeah. Also looking at this leaderboard reminds me of my favorite speedrun.com type [person who just submits a normal run so they're in last place with 20h or whatever lol.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol wtf. That's so cool with the character level up swap

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Definitely farmed the encounter next to the save block in this ship.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've never been able to do 100 super jumps

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is insane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He loving did it!!!!!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dude just did 100 super jumps like it was nothing.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

god drat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you thought the Lazy Shell was good the SUper Suit is like the Lazy Shell but a billion times better.