Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

fits my needs posted:

lol bozos getting divorced

guess it's hard to keep a marriage going when you fall in love with slave labor :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

sounds reasonable

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zyla posted:

gently caress

if love cant work out for the bez man who can it work out for

better 2 have a love harem

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not gonna say that the reason Chuck Schumer grew a spine is that I put my account on the line for him but I hear a lot of other very smart people are saying that.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Louisgod posted:

withjout actually looking into it I just assumed the dinar was a currency used in Elder Scrolls and it made the whole thing that much more entertaining.

if the chuds pooled together all the dinars they bought they might be able to buy a used copy of oblivion

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/loudmouthjulia/status/1083013896213024768

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

:goonsay: the nintendo 64 doesnt have a c-stick

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

brugroffil posted:

1) how well can you control things in their current state? seems like it'd be easy for a controlled burn to get out of hand

1. It isnt and they're going to burn more in 2019

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I'm cheering but nobody around me is also cheering?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Zyla posted:

https://twitter.com/JeffBezos/status/1083004911380393985

gently caress

was bezos loving grimes too?

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
i'm not leaving the trump thread to ask this: what's the fastest way to become a worthless computer-toucher? i'm sick of jobs that require me to pretend to want to talk to people.

is it some kind of certificate? should i just walk into an IT department and start blowing people? just spitballin

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Dig the fire firebreak and make Bambi pay for it

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lol
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1082997030740525056?s=19

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

make the rv happen

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Desmond episodes were the best

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/sunraysunray/status/1083014527929774081

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

BUSH 2112 posted:

i'm not leaving the trump thread to ask this: what's the fastest way to become a worthless computer-toucher? i'm sick of jobs that require me to pretend to want to talk to people.

is it some kind of certificate? should i just walk into an IT department and start blowing people? just spitballin

get some certifications and make a linkedin once you have some certifications

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

BUSH 2112 posted:

learn python

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

Zyla posted:

https://twitter.com/JeffBezos/status/1083004911380393985

gently caress

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/382515509775720448

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Thom and the Heads posted:

get some certifications and make a linkedin once you have some certifications

are any specific ones like the "best " to get? i live five minutes from an actually really great community college and i need to get this poo poo going

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

brugroffil posted:

probably has more to do with drought and disease killing trees and leaving everything dry as poo poo and ready to burst into flames imo

there are plenty of forests where fires are natural and part of the land renewal cycle. the only difference is humans live in those forests and get mad when nature doesn't give a poo poo

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Sir Tonk posted:

was bezos loving grimes too?

If true, Grimes' vagina would have a higher net worth than the GDP of Qatar. I don't make the rules, that's just how it works.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

fits my needs posted:

better 2 have a love harem

is that anna kournikova? Isn't she married to Enrique?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

there ain't nothing for me to do at work today, this sucks

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

BUSH 2112 posted:

are any specific ones like the "best " to get? i live five minutes from an actually really great community college and i need to get this poo poo going

RHCSA

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
i too have dinar, dong and zim

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Venom Snake posted:

there are plenty of forests where fires are natural and part of the land renewal cycle. the only difference is humans live in those forests and get mad when nature doesn't give a poo poo

For sure, this also includes California forests since giant sequoia cones don't even open up to drop their seeds until they're in a raging fire. I guess I don't really know a whole bunch about the current state of forest management or mismanagement in California, but I would like to learn if anyone has good links or something.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Snoo posted:

Enjoy your paid shitposting time

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Preston Waters posted:

lol wtf wikipedia

quote:

Anna Sergeyevna Kournikova (Russian: А́нна Серге́евна Ку́рникова, IPA: [ˈannə sʲɪrˈɡʲejɪvnə ˈkurnʲɪkəvə] (About this soundlisten); born 7 June 1981) is a Russian former professional tennis player. Her appearance and celebrity status made her one of the best known tennis stars worldwide. At the peak of her fame, fans looking for images of Kournikova made her name one of the most common search strings on Google Search.[2][3][4]

also, russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

The Snoo posted:

:justpost:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

Enjoy your paid shitposting time

ikr

haven't had a customer in the 30+ minutes we've been open :snoo:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i just learned about dinar people from a podcast. it is all very sad and weird.thats coming from a guy with a paranoid chud stepdad who told me where all of the silver is buried for when he and my mom die

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Snoo posted:

ikr

haven't had a customer in the 30+ minutes we've been open :snoo:

:snoo: nice

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

brugroffil posted:

For sure, this also includes California forests since giant sequoia cones don't even open up to drop their seeds until they're in a raging fire. I guess I don't really know a whole bunch about the current state of forest management or mismanagement in California, but I would like to learn if anyone has good links or something.

what if...and stick with me on this one.

what if people didn't build houses where the fires are?

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

BUSH 2112 posted:

depends where you want to go. A CCNA is a good "get your foot in the door" in networking cert. it will get you a bunch of looks from recruiters and some CCs offer classes to get it. an A+ (hardware) or net+ (networking) is easier to get (less in-depth information) and could open some doors as well. You could study for an A+ or Net+ in about a month completely from scratch. CCNA would require a little more effort and time if youre brand new

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Preston Waters posted:

It's the Amazon basics version of Kournikova.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

View offer

Opinions

Trump won the night. Schumer and Pelosi lost.

By Marc A. Thiessen

Columnist

January 8 at 11:20 PM

President Trump did something Tuesday night that he has rarely done since taking office: He used the presidential bully pulpit to reach beyond his hardcore base of supporters to make his case to the American people as a whole.

Speaking from the Oval Office for the first time during his presidency, Trump embraced our country’s tradition as a nation of immigrants, declaring“America proudly welcomes millions of lawful immigrants who enrich our society and contribute to our nation.” He then offered a cogent explanation why he believes we face what he called “a humanitarian crisis — a crisis of the heart and a crisis of the soul” along our southern border.

He pointed out the human cost of our broken system to illegal migrants themselves, expressing compassion for the “children [who] are used as human pawns by vicious coyotes and ruthless gangs” and the “women [who] are sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico.” He shared heartbreaking stories of Americans killed by criminal aliens who had no right to be here

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol I love this

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Uhhhh that’s an interesting defense right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/Arianedevogue/status/1083015898032689153