Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

HotCanadianChick posted:

People with morals and empathy for other people.

i.e. not sociopaths like trump voters and guillotine fetishists.

the only moral billionaire is a dead billionaire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m not sure what empathy has to do with hypocrisy other than just you trying to make your position more solid.

everyone is a little hypocritical.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

HotCanadianChick posted:

guillotine fetishists.

do NOT gently caress the guillotine, please. i cant believe we have to keep talking about this after what happened to frank in accounting. you remember what happened when he hosed the guillotine? it's been five months and we're still cleaning blood out of the carpet. just don't. please.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Serf posted:

keep guzzling that decorum

I’m all in for punching nazis, but at the point where you’re able to round up people for firing squads and guillotines, you’ve already won the fight and there’s no more need for violence, that energy should instead be used for building up a healthy social infrastructure to help reverse all the damage capital has done over the centuries.

Like, I literally spent a big chunk of the early 90’s rolling with SHARPs and ARA folks rollin around looking for neo-nazis to harass and fight, putting in more work fighting fascists than most of the self-proclaimed leftists that post in c-spam, but don’t let that bother y’all internet warriors postin’ real hard about your fantasies of murdering human beings.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
you, a loving moron: we don't need to kill people

me, a stable genius: the only time manmade climate change has been reversed is when a massive portion of humanity was killed off

starting with the rich who have overwhelming benefited from loving up the environment is just good praxis

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nae! posted:

do NOT gently caress the guillotine, please. i cant believe we have to keep talking about this after what happened to frank in accounting. you remember what happened when he hosed the guillotine? it's been five months and we're still cleaning blood out of the carpet. just don't. please.

buddy, they won't even let me gently caress the guillotine

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

HotCanadianChick posted:

I’m all in for punching nazis, but at the point where you’re able to round up people for firing squads and guillotines, you’ve already won the fight and there’s no more need for violence, that energy should instead be used for building up a healthy social infrastructure to help reverse all the damage capital has done over the centuries.

Like, I literally spent a big chunk of the early 90’s rolling with SHARPs and ARA folks rollin around looking for neo-nazis to harass and fight, putting in more work fighting fascists than most of the self-proclaimed leftists that post in c-spam, but don’t let that bother y’all internet warriors postin’ real hard about your fantasies of murdering human beings.

oh poo poo now we got the internet tough guy to tell us that he was violent at some point but now it’s bad.

or I guess violence is good up until an arbitrary point.

the onion wizard
Apr 14, 2004

Nae! posted:

can someone guillotine this prude, please?

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Gringostar posted:

you, a loving moron: we don't need to kill people

me, a stable genius: the only time manmade climate change has been reversed is when a massive portion of humanity was killed off

starting with the rich who have overwhelming benefited from loving up the environment is just good praxis

What are you waiting for? Get out there and make it happen.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

As the spirit of reconstruction denied, I

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

HotCanadianChick posted:

did any of them gently caress the guillotine though? this is important if so, gonna need to use their accounts when i reopen my 'dont gently caress the guillotine' class at the learning annex

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Seriously what is everyone waiting for?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

I mean do you think you can just walk up and kill all the rich.

it umm isn’t that easy. I know what your trying to do but you didn’t think this own through.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

planning to hijack a nearby nuke silo, just waiting to find it first

Serf
May 5, 2011

HotCanadianChick posted:

we got a badass over here

and history has demonstrated the foolishness of your position. if you let the capitalists live, they will come back to gently caress you up later on

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

it umm isn’t that easy. I know what your trying to do but you didn’t think this own through.

Didn’t realize I was trying to own ppl but thank you for the compliment..?

e: and why isn’t it easy? People give their lives to scratch the beast every day. Looks easy enough to me.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

CharlestheHammer posted:

Many of them have walls around their houses. Big, beautiful walls--not steel slats, either, not the kind you can see through, because they don't have to worry about the drugs and the coyotes. But the coyotes, if the slats are too wide, they'll get through! So you've got to make the slats narrow, but not too narrow, because you need to see through them! This is difficult stuff, blieve me. It's why nobody's ever done it before. It's why Obama didn't do it, I can tell you that much. Chuck Schumer's not doing it either. He can't get the slats thin enough! Can you believe this?

uh what were we talking about again

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Didn’t realize I was trying to own ppl but thank you for the compliment..?

e: and why isn’t it easy? People give their lives to scratch the beast every day. Looks easy enough to me.

I’m not sure how saying your own doesn’t work is a compliment but you do you.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Flowers For Algeria posted:

you prolly should read marx’s own description of how the revolution ought to go

hint: it requires weapons

I disagree with a lot of Marx’s positions, it’s why I consider myself an anarcho-syndicalist and not a Marxist.

Nae! posted:

Truth: no system of government is ever going to really work because people are dumb as gently caress

This is correct.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

post Trump voters realizing that they’re going to get guillotined under full communism

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Wait, Karl Marx is dead!?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

HotCanadianChick posted:

I consider myself an anarcho-syndicalist

oh hey i played one of those in guild wars 2, i really liked making a bunch of clones of myself and then shattering them in people's faces

edit wait a minute this isnt the trump thread, no wonder the decorum levels are so high!

Serf
May 5, 2011

HotCanadianChick posted:

I disagree with a lot of Marx’s positions, it’s why I consider myself an anarcho-syndicalist and not a Marxist.

ur making anarcho-syndicalists look bad

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

HotCanadianChick posted:

and now you’ve sold out, gramps

you’re like those boomers, erswhile maoists and now neocons. you were maybe antifa then, now you’re a centrist

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

HotCanadianChick posted:

lol

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine taking angry leftist shitposts at face value

lmfaooooooooo

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress thats funny.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Flowers For Algeria posted:

and now you’ve sold out, gramps

you’re like those boomers, erswhile maoists and now neocons. you were maybe antifa then, now you’re a centrist

On the contrary, for the longest time I never posted about or brought up my personal politics precisely because the bulk of those on the left aren’t willing to go far enough and abolish the state, instead just wanting to replace it with a new state, only with themselves at the top.

Goodbye capital, hello new overlords, meet the new boss, same as the old.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Why is everybody posting abot killing reactionaries in this, the laughing at reactionaries dying thread.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

fucken GOT EM king!!! :respek:

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

HotCanadianChick posted:

for the longest time I never posted

the good old days

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
punching random nazi chuds, while cathartic and cool, is not going to effect any meaningful change. the takeaway from this is either that violence doesn't work or that maybe you should target someone with actual power instead of their useless stooges

Serf
May 5, 2011

HotCanadianChick posted:

On the contrary, for the longest time I never posted about or brought up my personal politics precisely because the bulk of those on the left aren’t willing to go far enough and abolish the state, instead just wanting to replace it with a new state, only with themselves at the top.

Goodbye capital, hello new overlords, meet the new boss, same as the old.

maybe you should consider continuing to not post your bad opinions

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

while i didn't vote for trump this thread is certainly having me look forward to the sweet release of death

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Imagine saying"we should topple the government and kill the rich" but not having the conviction to do it. Cowards, the whole lot.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

not exactly a big mao guy over here but my man had libs 100% dead to rights when he said they only care about “unprincipled peace”

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Gringostar posted:

the only moral billionaire is a dead billionaire

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Imagine saying"we should topple the government and kill the rich" but not having the conviction to do it. Cowards, the whole lot.

:hai:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

while i didn't vote for trump this thread is certainly having me look forward to the sweet release of death

Sorry friend it's not gonna be quick, it will take forever and hurt the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

ScrubLeague posted:

Sorry friend it's not gonna be quick, it will take forever and hurt the whole time.

Only if you have any feelings left in you which luckily I don't.