Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Stronz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Gonz

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidpoocati posted:

No need to be so bitter friend. Charles TheClerc is gonna win so much next year.

hopefully this year, as my toxx requires ferrari wins the titles or i have to kill myself

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Ya I meant this year lol

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

1500quidpoocati posted:

Ya I meant this year lol

Could you please be a bit more focused than Kimi? We are trying to run the worst thread here....

tuo fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jan 9, 2019

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Stroll loving sucks you broke brain idiots

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Y'all are gonna feel real bad when the racing point car comes out with an awesome livery and you're forced to cheer for the team and it's number one driver, lance stroll.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

Wirth1000 posted:

Guiterrez was genuinely so loving awful

The only things I clearly remember about him were his attempted murder of Alonso in Australia and losing one of his front wheels Buemi-style in Malaysia.

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

I started watching F1 in 2018, first race I ever saw was the Australian GP.

Now I own Red Bull merch and am posting in the Offseason thread.

This is my life now.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Aardvark Barber posted:

This is my life now.

one of us...

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Aardvark Barber posted:

This is my life now.

Good Austrian lad, welcome aboard.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Aardvark Barber posted:

This is my life now.

Welcome to brain worms

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Aardvark Barber posted:

This is my life now.

Red Bull merch holy poo poo get the gently caress out of here lmao this is a Lance Stroll only own zone. And we only buy the merch or whatever team is lucky enough to house his immense ability.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

Red Bull merch holy poo poo get the gently caress out of here lmao this is a Lance Stroll only own zone. And we only buy the merch or whatever team is lucky enough to house his immense ability.

Lmao at you’re being this brain damaged. Maybe you and Schumacher should form a support group.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Aardvark Barber posted:

This is my life now.

Smooth brain bitchboy, now that Dan left RBR is just as bad as Ferrari, if not worse

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

1500quidpoocati posted:

Lmao at you’re being this brain damaged. Maybe you and Schumacher should form a support group.

:ironicat:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Smooth brain bitchboy, now that Dan left RBR is just as bad as Ferrari, if not worse

Actually RBR is better than ever, superior Austrian and Japanese engineering joining forces, all the other teams are gonna be embarrassed this year other than my boy Big Shar.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

1500quidpoocati posted:

Actually RBR is better than ever, superior Austrian and Japanese engineering joining forces, all the other teams are gonna be embarrassed this year other than my boy Big Shar.

Embarrassed to have fail rear end RBR line up next to them, sure

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

I mean if you're not buying max themed red bull drinks at the jumbo supermarket what are you even doing in this thread

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

geonetix posted:

I mean if you're not buying max themed red bull drinks at the jumbo supermarket what are you even doing in this thread

Being a good person

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hopefully the honda engine is so bad that makes rbr quit grand prix racing forever

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Didn’t RBR hint at that already anyway? They dug their own grave and I can’t wait to see the collapse happening

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Aardvark Barber posted:

This is my life now.

Pfff. Casual :rolleyes:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aardvark Barber posted:

This is my life now.

Shamefull you should eat a completo

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Still disappointed that as an American I have yet to see a can of Monster Energy Stevenage Slum Slurp. May have to cave in an order some online. #forzalewis

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Still disappointed that as an American I have yet to see a can of Monster Energy Stevenage Slum Slurp. May have to cave in an order some online. #forzalewis

Who actually wants to slurp on some Lewis though?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

gently caress I keep thinking you’re a Brit who fixes up old bikes and races in historical races throughout England. Stop reminding me you’re an American thus automatically complicit in all of Trumps poo poo.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Gigi Galli posted:

He didn't op. He was in dtm.

What's dtm? I've only heard of dtf

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

poty posted:

What's dtm? I've only heard of dtf

Dutch twink masters. Dtm who are dtf

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

ilmucche posted:

Dutch twink masters. Dtm who are dtf

Hell yeah

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
DTM is now going to feature Aston Martin instead of Mercedes Benz so is now inherently superior.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Aardvark Barber posted:

This is my life now.

instead of buying redbull merch buy ridges for your smooth brain

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

HELL YEAH BABY https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mclaren-hires-seidl-run-team/4321736/

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Zak still there Mclaren still hosed

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Zak literally hired the guy. He's recognised he's not up to the task and brought in someone who is, not sure what you want him to do

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Pablo Bluth posted:

DTM is now going to feature Aston Martin instead of Mercedes Benz so is now inherently superior.

And the Aston Martin team is run by HWA, who used to run a Mercedes DTM team (and runs the Mercedes Formula E team). Aston Martin announced it shortly before the last race of last season. No way a team can develop a car that fast, even if the DTM cars consist of something like 40% standardized components between the teams. I'm quite sure the first Aston Martin DTM car will be a rebadged and further developed (for the new regulations) Mercedes C63 DTM chassis. Still, I'm happy that the british frauds enter. The more, the merrier. With the Class One regulations in place, hopefully more teams from around the world enter, as well as DTM teams enter the other Class One series. The DTM will rename itself anyway 2020 to drop the "Deutsch" (which they actually dropped a couple years ago, as DTM officially no longer stands for anything) from the name.

I know it spawned some stupid artificial poo poo with the performance weights etc. (which luckily have been removed) but the last two seasons were really cool and good racing, with good supporting series.

e: it also sports this awesome guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH-cI9S4deU&t=15s

tuo fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Jan 10, 2019

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Tsaedje posted:

Zak literally hired the guy. He's recognised he's not up to the task and brought in someone who is, not sure what you want him to do

[ ] Zak Brown seems like a good leader capable of rational self reflection and dispassionate decision making

[X] McLaren are hosed

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

Hell yeah

rubbin is "racin"

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Oh McLaren are hosed for sure. But I can't see exactly what Zak Brown has done wrong here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

2019 is a write off - looking forward to 2020 when Seidl has been at the helm and has steadied the rudder. I cannot wait for all the WCC's and Fernando to make his glorious re-entry into F1.