Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

This is a 7th grade math problem why are people flipping out over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

because your fat friends are gonna eat 3 slices and it doesn't matter what size the pizza is

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

Because 2 12 inch pizzas is 24 inches of pizza which is more than 18 inches of pizza.

Also our education system is bad

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spoeank posted:

Most people have no where close to a 7th grade understanding of math. A good chunk don't understand that a 1/3rd pound burger patty is bigger than a 1/4th.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
For real though sunrise alarm clocks own they start the "sunrise" like half an hour before your alarm until it reaches full brightness at the alarm time and your alarm starts and slowly gets louder. My alarm is bird noises. Been using it for a couple of years and been well worth the money. Gotta get one for my girlfriend because waking up at her place suuuuucks

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

This is why 1D data should never be represented on a 2D scale, e.g., showing cities on a map with circles representing the different sizes of their populations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

drat kids were never taught pizza pie r squared?

That was written in the pizza place right by campus in college.

... I went to such a nerd school.

Maybe it's just a boston thing: https://www.piersquared.org/

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

No Butt Stuff posted:

because your fat friends are gonna eat 3 slices and it doesn't matter what size the pizza is

I loving hate it when pizza places won't tell you how big a pizza is when you call. "What's the difference between the large and extra large?" "One's 12 slices the other is 16." That doesn't tell me anything about the actual size.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Also there’s always one person who complains about toppings so you almost always have to get 2 pizzas anyway unless it’s just for yourself

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

bobjr posted:

Also there’s always one person who complains about toppings so you almost always have to get 2 pizzas anyway unless it’s just for yourself

Most places will let you split toppings on a pizza unless you're getting difference sauces or something.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I really like a good BBQ chicken pizza

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Ehud posted:

I really like a good BBQ chicken pizza

Hell yeah, I love the ones from Trader Joe's.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

BBQ chicken pizza with bacon and red onion is good sometimes.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hawaiian is best

*destroys thread*

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hawaiian is best

*destroys thread*

There’s a place near me that does a falafel pizza that is legit good. Bring on the weird pizza. Hawaiian is especially good with jalapeños FYI

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

deedee megadoodoo posted:

There’s a place near me that does a falafel pizza that is legit good. Bring on the weird pizza. Hawaiian is especially good with jalapeños FYI

I agree. I don't really care for regular Hawaiian, but spicey versions are good. The zing balances out the sweet of the pineapple really well.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ehud posted:

do you guys think I should have kids?

Yes. You're a good person and from all you've shared your wife seems like a good person so in all likelihood your kids would be good people. I'm always up for more nice folk in the world.

I have no idea how it would affect the quality of your life per se but you should do it to make the world infinitesimally better for me.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yes. You're a good person and from all you've shared your wife seems like a good person so in all likelihood your kids would be good people. I'm always up for more nice folk in the world.

I have no idea how it would affect the quality of your life per se but you should do it to make the world infinitesimally better for me.

ok i'll do it thanks puppy bowl

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I agree. I don't really care for regular Hawaiian, but spicey versions are good. The zing balances out the sweet of the pineapple really well.

There's another spot near me that pickles their pineapple and holy cow is that good. They make a pie that's house-smoked mozzarella, pickled pineapple, red onion, and guanciale. It's completely ridiculous.

And now I want pizza.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ehud posted:

ok i'll do it thanks puppy bowl

Don't raise them football fans. You see what it did to us

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Cross posting because lol:

OhFunny posted:

Goons have destroyed the MAGA guild in the MMO Atlas by beating them in a straight war and than infiltrating it's membership, becoming admins, looting their treasury, sinking their ships, and kicking all their members.

Thank you cyberantifia pirates.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

You should have kids and raise them by constantly listening to soundtracks from horror movies so they end up finding discordant tension music soothing.

Imagine how much of a stone cold machine you'd be if you were weened on the Jaws theme putting you to sleep every night as an infant.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Sitting here trying to think of what to say in my performance review tomorrow. I think I had a good 2018 at work but I'm trying to think of what to bring to the discussion so that the meeting isn't just my boss listing out arbitrary numbers for "how I did" last year. Like, goals and poo poo.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

seiferguy posted:

Cross posting because lol:

lmfao fuckin owned

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

C-Euro posted:

Sitting here trying to think of what to say in my performance review tomorrow. I think I had a good 2018 at work but I'm trying to think of what to bring to the discussion so that the meeting isn't just my boss listing out arbitrary numbers for "how I did" last year. Like, goals and poo poo.

Tell him about your blister pink eye story and have one of your goals to not do that again in 2019.

Also this is pretty ridiculous. Talk about catch and shoot. 4 dribbles...I don't even know how that is possible.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1083060281704697857

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

C-Euro posted:

Well, I gotta tell you, I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that ... is dangerous.
[Gets up from the chair]
And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

dude snuffles and gasps like an obese, elderly bulldog. that's loving disgusting yo

That tweet is utter clickbait designed to upset people like us. The article itself is a fact check and I'm sure it says that Trump is wrong and lying about everything when it comes to the border.

Hot Diggity! posted:

For real though sunrise alarm clocks own they start the "sunrise" like half an hour before your alarm until it reaches full brightness at the alarm time and your alarm starts and slowly gets louder. My alarm is bird noises. Been using it for a couple of years and been well worth the money. Gotta get one for my girlfriend because waking up at her place suuuuucks

I have an actual light box that I often turn on when my alarm first goes off. I'll snooze one time or two depending on how tired I am, the whole time letting the light box shine through my eyelids and start waking my brain up. By the time I get out of bed I'm usually pretty drat alert. Light boxes are so cool and I imagine a sunrise clock is a similar concept

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Well, I gotta tell you, I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that ... is dangerous.
[Gets up from the chair]
And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you.

idgi

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Or, maybe, you don't bring me every piece of garbage you find laying around.

he's quoting fight club

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I believe his advice is that during your performance review, you should obliquely threaten your boss and everyone else in the company with gun violence and death while still maintaining plausible deniability.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Play posted:

I have an actual light box that I often turn on when my alarm first goes off. I'll snooze one time or two depending on how tired I am, the whole time letting the light box shine through my eyelids and start waking my brain up. By the time I get out of bed I'm usually pretty drat alert. Light boxes are so cool and I imagine a sunrise clock is a similar concept

I use an Amazon Echo Spot as an alarm clock. I have my bedroom light hooked up to a smart outlet so every morning a routine fires that turns on my light and starts playing music. At some point I'll swap out the smart outlet for a smart lightbulb with a dimmer feature and have it start getting brighter over a span of like 10 minutes in the morning before the music kicks in.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I use an Amazon Echo Spot as an alarm clock. I have my bedroom light hooked up to a smart outlet so every morning a routine fires that turns on my light and starts playing music. At some point I'll swap out the smart outlet for a smart lightbulb with a dimmer feature and have it start getting brighter over a span of like 10 minutes in the morning before the music kicks in.

ya know I do have one of those pieces of poo poo mouldering in my closet. maybe I'll try to set up something like that. is there something you can plug into a normal outlet to make it a smart outlet?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

weird Asian candy posted:

Tell him about your blister pink eye story and have one of your goals to not do that again in 2019.

Also this is pretty ridiculous. Talk about catch and shoot. 4 dribbles...I don't even know how that is possible.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1083060281704697857

That last dribble wasn't even really a dribble, he was just trying to collect the ball. Crazy.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Play posted:

ya know I do have one of those pieces of poo poo mouldering in my closet. maybe I'll try to set up something like that. is there something you can plug into a normal outlet to make it a smart outlet?

Yup! I'm using these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071VYFJRL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My next step after switching to a dimmer bulb is to put a coffee machine on a smart outlet and have it start brewing when I wake up. Basically I want my morning to be like the breakfast machine from Peewee's Big Adventure.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Play posted:

I believe his advice is that during your performance review, you should obliquely threaten your boss and everyone else in the company with gun violence and death while still maintaining plausible deniability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkXAIdrs4Fc

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

The Glumslinger posted:

https://twitter.com/VanessaOblinger/status/1082729323692523522

LMAO, Sean SPicer is gonna be on the next season of Big Brother

Going from being the face of the WH to loving season 10000000 of Big Brother

This sounds like literal Hell.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Basically I want my morning to be like the breakfast machine from Peewee's Big Adventure.

If they could turn on the heater in the bathroom and also pack some fresh weed in the bowl then I'd be interested

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Yup! I'm using these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071VYFJRL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My next step after switching to a dimmer bulb is to put a coffee machine on a smart outlet and have it start brewing when I wake up. Basically I want my morning to be like the breakfast machine from Peewee's Big Adventure.

The hardest part is going to be finding Mr. T cereal.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

General Dog posted:

This sounds like literal Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaHKS_Nyc2s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Just buy a sunrise alarm clock!!!