Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

drink half of a baja blast and put vodka or light rum in with the rest of it

i dont think theres a carbonated drink on the planet that mixes better than baja blast

it's criminal that Baja Blast can't be bought outside Taco Bell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I've realized that turmo declaring a national emeregency to build his wall is the most likely scenario.

Trump gets to go to his base and say "we did it folks!", democrats get to throw their hands up and not have to actually do anything, and the government reopens and everyone gets paid.
As an added bonus, sucking 5 billion out of the MIC boondoggle to spend on the wall boondoggle is at worst a lateral move, and possibly a better use of federal dollars.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Two for one

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Stay classy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1083085091478355973?s=19

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

will there ever be fake news better than paul ryan leaving wherever, dejected, getting in his convoy and blasting w/e that song is

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

(?)

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the answer is no, folks

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
the fake news is the fake news

thank you mr president

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lookat my big orange gogglefaced boy :)

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

I've realized that turmo declaring a national emeregency to build his wall is the most likely scenario.

Trump gets to go to his base and say "we did it folks!", democrats get to throw their hands up and not have to actually do anything, and the government reopens and everyone gets paid.
As an added bonus, sucking 5 billion out of the MIC boondoggle to spend on the wall boondoggle is at worst a lateral move, and possibly a better use of federal dollars.

It'll get tied up in the courts and he'll still have to sign a bill opening the government without a guarantee that the wall will be built. Lou Dobbs and Limbaugh aren't going to accept that.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump looking orange as gently caress today

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

man good thing they all agreed to cover his weird announcement thing, thus avoiding backlash in which he would call them enemies of the people

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
every poster in CSPAM is hitler

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

haljordan posted:

Trump looking orange as gently caress today

Fresh from the tank

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
YAS QUEEN
https://twitter.com/tictoc/status/1083082338387546112?s=19

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

what is it about the 🤣 emoji that only right wing people seem to use it? i dont think ive ever seen anyone left of alex jones use it but fringe nutjobs use it all the time. did they all decide on it at a cabal meeting or something?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

sir, i just want you to know, i think this makes your eyes absolutely radiant! with your boundless energy wh--

poo poo can we get his pills? someone

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

white sauce posted:

every poster in CSPAM is hitler

a volk of Hitlers

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

donald trump is gonna try and kiss me, i know it. so gross

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

holy gently caress does the orange escalation never end

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

all I care about these days is watching mike pence standing behind donal looking at him lovingly

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol Bezos would just have her killed

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

nice

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I think Trump enjoys having less things to do while the govt is closed and will be perfectly content letting this drag on until Fox n Friends gets genuinely mad at him.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
tbh I get annoyed with this reduction game the media plays where a pol is expected to predict up front how a developing situation will play out and is said to be “walking back” if he talks about more than one possibility

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
where's the goon fund to have cumshitter seduce jeff bezos

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It'll get tied up in the courts and he'll still have to sign a bill opening the government without a guarantee that the wall will be built. Lou Dobbs and Limbaugh aren't going to accept that.

probably. But even if trump was handed 10 billion for a wall tomorrow, that poo poo aint going to get built during his presidency. There's gonna be years of eminent domain court battles. Hell, dems could give them the money tomorrow and the next democratic president could pull the plug on the project before even a single brick was laid. (if you have faith in a democrat winning the white house in 2 or 6 years that is)

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

trpom

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/DLind/status/1083085957195329548?s=19

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I like Bezos's :pwn: eyepop

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

The Snoo posted:

my boss saw one of my rat doodles and said 'it's cute. what is it, a hamster?' :cripes:

he drew a little cheese man waving at the rat while I was on lunch :3:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

[extremely Eddie Murphishly] HALF!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I think Trump enjoys having less things to do while the govt is closed and will be perfectly content letting this drag on until Fox n Friends gets genuinely mad at him.

I think he literally doesn't process it in any way beyond it making people upset and thus not his fault.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mdemone posted:

[extremely Eddie Murphishly] HALF!

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
lmao if you ever get married or have kids or a job or eat food and drink water and have cognitive functions