Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Yukari posted:

Who's being punched in that image?

Richard Bertrand Spencer (born May 11, 1978)[1] is an American white supremacist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Ravus posted:

This level is so hype, had to break from posting to watch :woop:

This level is so loving hard if you don't steal a banshee lmao

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
"so if you're playing casually you have to do, like, twenty separate begats here, takes a while. we've decided to save time, and since this is a TAS, we can manipulate the game code in a very particular way using graven idol placement to just get them all over at once. those of you with small children or weak stomachs may want to look away."

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Kikas posted:

"right, remember Lazarus? We've met him before and haven't seen him for a while, so here's the ending to his quest. However, since we did the glitch at Kana Wedding, this is gonna be something different. Now see everyone is coming to us with like 'oh Lazarus is dead why did you miss this' and this is supposed to be a funeral scene, but with the glitch we can... just... do this... okay see his tomb is openable with this small clip and see - there's Lazarus, all alive and well. However this messed up the AI and as you can see everyone in the town is now t-posing"
*crowd goes wild*

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Octatonic posted:

Okay, I need some quiet time -- Listening for an audio queue here. So here's an example of a dev-intended strat. So we have to figure out who the intruders here are, and probably most of us on our casual play through accumulated evidence, and had to do actually quite a bit of backtracking, but here check this out as I click through the dialogue -- all of the guys we need to kill say "shibboleth" wrong.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

The Lobster posted:

Update: He just called and was like, "So do you want six, or 12, or 18, or 24, and what size?"

I never knew eggs were so complicated :psyduck:

One time I got Extra-Large eggs instead of normal Large ones and my wife got mad because the eggs are too big and it fucks up recipes

I was like "but there's more egg? Isn't that good? :confused:"

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

The Lobster posted:

Update: He just called and was like, "So do you want six, or 12, or 18, or 24, and what size?"

I never knew eggs were so complicated :psyduck:

TBF even I'd ask those question, they are pertinent :science:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Majuju posted:

"so if you're playing casually you have to do, like, twenty separate begats here, takes a while. we've decided to save time, and since this is a TAS, we can manipulate the game code in a very particular way using graven idol placement to just get them all over at once. those of you with small children or weak stomachs may want to look away."

dotfivenine
Jan 5, 2019

I have no idea what I'm doing. I regret nothing.

loquacius posted:

One time I got Extra-Large eggs instead of normal Large ones and my wife got mad because the eggs are too big and it fucks up recipes

I was like "but there's more egg? Isn't that good? :confused:"

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

I like a big egg

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Octatonic posted:

Okay, I need some quiet time -- Listening for an audio queue here. So here's an example of a dev-intended strat. So we have to figure out who the intruders here are, and probably most of us on our casual play through accumulated evidence, and had to do actually quite a bit of backtracking, but here check this out as I click through the dialogue -- all of the guys we need to kill say "shibboleth" wrong.

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

God drat it, i am all about speed bible, thanks octatonic and kikas and everyone

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Fat and Useless posted:

I can't believe this saga goes on

Believe me, neither do I. Literally, all I did was text, "Hey babe can you pick up some eggs?" and it's been :can:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Majuju posted:

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Thanks for the info. That's a good picture.

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

Dork457 posted:

I like a big egg

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

parabolic posted:

God drat it, i am all about speed bible, thanks octatonic and kikas and everyone

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Majuju posted:

AttackTheMoon
Jul 4, 2015

Dork457 posted:

I like a big egg

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

me, watching the run

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Crack all eggs

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
"okay we're coming up on it, let's close the donation incentive, gonna need that word now."

"ooookay, the winner of the donation incentive, 'what curse to yell at the fig tree', with $3120 dollars, is 'MYDUDE'"

<polite clapping>

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Dork457 posted:

I like a big egg

AttackTheMoon
Jul 4, 2015

parabolic posted:

me, watching the run

legend of halo: more swords adventure

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

parabolic posted:

me, watching the run

B I G :mood:

trashy owl
Aug 23, 2017

Queen Combat posted:

Crack all eggs

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Queen Combat posted:

Crack all eggs

:hellyeah:

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Queen Combat posted:

Crack all eggs

:ohdear: they need to hatch carefully when they're ready but we're here to support them and cheer them on!!

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

parabolic posted:

me, watching the run

:mood:

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Majuju posted:

"okay we're coming up on it, let's close the donation incentive, gonna need that word now."

"ooookay, the winner of the donation incentive, 'what curse to yell at the fig tree', with $3120 dollars, is 'MYDUDE'"

<polite clapping>

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

parabolic posted:

:ohdear: they need to hatch carefully when they're ready but we're here to support them and cheer them on!!

:3:

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Majuju posted:

<polite clapping>

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
And on the 7th split god looked down at his time and was pleased for it was good

Poultron
May 26, 2006

It doesn't make me happy if you call me cute, you bastard!

parabolic posted:

me, watching the run

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

parabolic posted:

me, watching the run

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Ahhhh, dammit, looks like Delilah got us with her scissors. We don't have to eat a death here, but the debuff this applies is one of the only things that can take down the Samson character, and he's no longer overpowered. Luckily there's a backup strat once we hit Jericho.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

parabolic posted:

me, watching the run

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

parabolic posted:

me, watching the run

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
"in a regular playthrough you're stuck in this very slow animation for this whole long walk here, lugging this thing around, right? However, we can still spin and the physics get a bit wonky when we spin. There's also this dude he's on a cycle, but if he crosses my path just now... there we go, we offload the cross to Simon of Cyrene"
couch "YEAH GET HYPE FOR SIMONSKIP"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend