Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Well at least I won't have camed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Horses are too sexy to be evil.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The Cheney in the background is a great touch.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lol

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

donquixotic posted:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

donquixotic posted:

Well hello, Mr Vice President

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Zzulu posted:

That's because boobs are awesome? Why wouldn't we write about boobs??

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CK2 is so great :allears:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

This isn't really true as the penis is rarely the focus for women outside of sex scenes. It's abs and pecs and nice arms etc. Which they describe in detail in lovely female novels as well

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Randaconda posted:

CK2 is so great :allears:

In the latest DLC they added an easter egg setting to the random map mode that'll randomly place the occasional animal kingdom with its own culture and name lists. So it's now possible that instead of contending with the mongols, you're being invaded by a horde of hedgehogs led by a Khan named Mr.Grumbles.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

In the latest DLC they added an easter egg setting to the random map mode that'll randomly place the occasional animal kingdom with its own culture and name lists. So it's now possible that instead of contending with the mongols, you're being invaded by a horde of hedgehogs led by a Khan named Mr.Grumbles.

Oh yeah. I have Holy Fury, but I haven't messed around with the random mode much, I've kinda been waiting for CK2+ to be updated.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Zzulu posted:

This isn't really true as the penis is rarely the focus for women outside of sex scenes. It's abs and pecs and nice arms etc. Which they describe in detail in lovely female novels as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upgaUAcjbc

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Zzulu posted:

:goonsay:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Tad woke to the Ray's of the sun, throwing up a little in his mouth, the Ray's cascading over his dank schlong. He farted, his manboobs sagging mournfully as he rolled over wishing to go back to sleep. He fell out of bed 4 hours later, putting on 6 year old gonch he found in a pile, his semi tumescant snausage getting caught in a moth eaten hole. He swampballed over to the couch, and tainted into a nap.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Have you guys never read novellas designed for women? There are thousands of them and they're full of schlock sex scenes

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zzulu posted:

Have you guys never read novellas designed for women? There are thousands of them and they're full of schlock sex scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx-hRW_2ePk Vaguely :nws: I suppose

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Zzulu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haxk7l1pBTM

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zzulu posted:

Well, honestly, no. No I haven't. I just kinda assumed they were more about the guy cleaning your house and bringing your breakfast in bed rather than bringing their dicks up every two sentences. I mean, I have no idea what women find attractive aside from 'Doesn't talk about Jordan Peterson'

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Men can write perfectly good female character descriptions without referencing boobs.

Zzulu posted:

It's not just the schlock sex scenes. The guys are on-demand fucktoys and the women are all-powerful seductresses who can rouse his throbbing veiny manhood to full attention with merely a whispered word in his ear. They're pretty hilarious and barely above internet fan fiction.

Every man is a physically honed Adonis, usually closed off and aloof until the protagonist unlocks his heart and his tender soul, but also a raging horndog who goes full boner at the slightest touch or the scent of her hair.

TBF the hair part is true, but only if she's a stranger and I'm sitting behind her on the bus.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Zzulu posted:

I have not but I have read part of a Dragonriders of Pern novel, which is way more sexually hosed up than a male science fiction/fantasy writer who will usually just go '[female character] had nice titties and was totally into the cool and strong protagonist'.

Of course, the men have Larry Niven, someone who felt his epic Ringworld series needed tons and tons of interspecies sex to set it apart

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Phlegmish posted:

I have not but I have read part of a Dragonriders of Pern novel, which is way more sexually hosed up than a male science fiction/fantasy writer who will usually just go '[female character] had nice titties and was totally into the cool and strong protagonist'.

Of course, the men have Larry Niven, someone who felt his epic Ringworld series needed tons and tons of interspecies sex to set it apart

And to think I had been meaning to get around to reading that

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

C'mon, man.

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Gamemaster Anthony's RPG lit af

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

tactlessbastard posted:

I maintain that almost everything not involving sexy :biotruths: is still fairly interesting if you like science-heavy SF. "Mankind explores giant mysterious alien artifact" sci-fi stories and explorations of "what would a really alien society look like" used to be more popular story-telling options for us speculative fiction autists. Nowadays it's all boobily-breasted vampires and nubily-donged werewolves doing police procedurals in post-apocalyptic steampunk zombiescapes. It makes Niven's occasional proto-facism and prurient paternalisms seem almost quaint. Stop making super-science boring or hateful, you nerds!

Also,
:goonsay:
and trap sprung, etc.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

RareAcumen posted:

C'mon, man.

There's gotta be a way to get a smiley out of that.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Attenborough is back on site

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

:drat:
:perfect:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Elevator Screamer posted:

[...] throbbing veiny manhood [...]

mooooods cmon

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Beans beans the musical fruit...

...So eat your beans with every meal!

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zzulu posted:

That's because boobs are awesome? Why wouldn't we write about boobs??

Jack Nicholson took off his shirt. "Nice boobs, Sir," I said as I nodded approvingly, "once Mr Travolta and Mr Schwarzenegger arrive, we'll be ready to commence." I noticed his nipples twitch at hearing this. They reminded me of Lemmy's face. "Kid, I've got the tits to pull this off all by myself but I like you so I'll give it another ten minutes," Jack said, as he started oiling up.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

:holymoley:

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

ThaGhettoJew posted:

nubily-donged werewolves doing police procedurals

Mods, name change pls.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

For what it's worth, the relationship was probably already passed its Prime.

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar

pseudorandom posted:

For what it's worth, the relationship was probably already passed its Prime.

She unchecked auto renew.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
They just couldn't Kindle any romance anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

tactlessbastard posted:

They're still good books, the first one especially. I would recommend that one at least. It's just that as the series goes on he starts putting more and more emphasis on this nonsensical ritual where members of different humanoid species have sex with each other when they meet. I don't even mind sex in science fiction generally, but I quickly started wishing he would shut the gently caress up about it, especially since it gets uncomfortably close to bestiality sometimes.