Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

DryGoods posted:

you're not prepared for knight rider 2000

https://i.imgur.com/wHo0gTh.gifv

i'm the forward camera so you can see what you're driving into and don't bump into things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Curt Schilling was royalty in Massachusetts as late as 2010 when a Democrat managed to lose her Senate election because she called him a Yankees fan.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjdE7zz3BqA

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

well maybe loving suggest something you WOULD take mr. deals?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

WALL!

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

the rich should get their tippy tops chippy chopped

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
no man made wall can stop Michael Knight

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Curt Schilling was royalty in Massachusetts as late as 2010 when a Democrat managed to lose her Senate election because she called him a Yankees fan.

his rally at Faneuil Hall was so sad lmao

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

bye bye

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
A bunch of poo poo went down when teachers in Hawaii were furloughed for several days a year, and now hundreds of thousands of of federal employees are going on a month straight?

... America as a whole is really bad at this.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

U-DO Burger posted:

ban cis scum from all public restrooms imo

that's gonna lead to a lot of people being declared sex offenders

i can only wonder why you would want that

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
pretty sure this is the third time curt shilling has complained to twitter about me making fun of him. i always get suspended right after calling him a piece of poo poo or whatever.

sure is thin-skinned for a rich dude

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
lmao at Curt Schilling getting into AOC's replies

good fuckin luck, dude

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Samurai Sanders posted:

A bunch of poo poo went down when teachers in Hawaii were furloughed for several days a year, and now hundreds of thousands of of federal employees are going on a month straight?

... America as a whole is really bad at this.

poo poo Goes Down is coincidentally how high school history books from the year 4000 will title the chapter on the collapse of the united states at the beginning of the 21st century

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Duscat posted:

A border hedge made of those really prickly bushes.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

quote:

For the series premiere, many new features in KITT were introduced in addition to those seen on the pilot movie. As an homage to the original KITT's Super Pursuit Mode, the new KITT transforms into Attack Mode - a significantly more aggressive version than the Attack Mode depicted in the pilot movie, which consisted primarily of an extended rear spoiler. KITT also transforms into a Ford F-150 FX4 pickup truck for off-road purposes, a Ford E-150 van, Ford Flex, Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, and a 1969 Mach 1 Mustang for disguise purposes. The series also demonstrated capabilities such as KITT's Turbo Boost, allowing KITT to briefly become airborne, and submergibility, maintaining system integrity and life support for occupants while underwater. Also installed in KITT are a grappling hook, a laser that originates from his scanner bar, double mini-guns, defensive flares, offensive missiles, parachute, a dart gun, a sonic inhibitor and an EMP weapon.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Duscat posted:

poo poo Goes Down is coincidentally how high school history books from the year 4000 will title the chapter on the collapse of the united states at the beginning of the 21st century

yeah lol this might be one of the greatest self owns ever

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

pretty sure this is the third time curt shilling has complained to twitter about me making fun of him. i always get suspended right after calling him a piece of poo poo or whatever.

sure is thin-skinned for a rich dude

he's probably paying a service to do that lol

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Sir Tonk posted:

lmao the richest woman being an heiress is so capitalist

If I recall correctly, out of the top 20 wealthiest women (perhaps in the world?) only 1 or 2 didn't marry into it or inherit it.

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died

Lawman 0 posted:

yeah lol this might be one of the greatest self owns ever

idk wwi is pretty high bar to beat

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Duscat posted:

it's going to be titled The Rise of the Facebook MAGA Empire and the Twitter Nazi States

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Duscat posted:

he's probably paying a service to do that lol

that would be so sad

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Rubellavator posted:

A border hedge made of those really prickly bushes.

oh those are cute

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
i legit dont get why twitter does that thing where they say youre in trouble but wont say why

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the war over the cyber spine of the famed Low Tax

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

time is a flat circle

republicans in 2013 posted:

We’re not going to be disrespected … We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Kurtofan posted:

it's going to be titled The Rise of the Facebook MAGA Empire and the Twitter Nazi States

cool so which one are you gonna sell out to

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Sir Tonk posted:

i legit dont get why twitter does that thing where they say youre in trouble but wont say why

its because you said gently caress off to a famous person

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Jon Joe posted:

Not that you can't, but it takes forever, has a high burden of proof for anything that isn't an adverse impact case, and will harm you in all future career prospects in your industry even though that's illegal. Absolutely do it if you have proof, but have a plan for your life along the way.

Source: I studied this poo poo.
Yeah, I can't possibly imagine it'd get me anything, especially as a white male. I'm just furious right now that all signs point to me being reassigned from MRI back to entry level xray backbreaking labor. Meanwhile, there are 2 women on one of the magnets who are both junior to me at the company. One of them there was never a job posting she just kind of squatters rights into it because she happened to be training there at the time when everyone else quit. The other was recently hired and the job application made no specific mention of female only candidates. While there was no specific mention of females, it is common knowledge in the company that they don't want any men because sometimes they do breast MRIs (I do breast MRIs at the other sites anyway). Regardless, I explicitly asked if I should be applying to this position because I was worried the exact bullshit that is unfolding now would happen. Management told me oh no you don't have to apply you're already in MRI don't worry about it. Additionally, these two women are bad at their job. They've been loving up so much that for the past several months they've had to have the chief tech literally hold their hands doing studies. Meanwhile I'm able to work alone and I've never had a patient called back for a repeat study because it was so terrible the radiologist couldn't read it (they've had so many, which is why they need a supervisor watching them).

I'm not going to take someone saying I'm not a teamplayer after I busted my rear end on my own time and with my own money to learn MRI, only to be put back in xray while the suck coworkers get to stay in the dreamjob of just pushing a button all day.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Sir Tonk posted:

the point of twitter's arbitrary enforcement is to rule through fear

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1083084167829749760?s=19

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

dont be mean to me posted:

cool so which one are you gonna sell out to

i'll sell my neigbours for likes

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

If they say why, that makes it easier to identify people being treated inconsistently or suspended for no real reason.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1083135214686294017

:getin:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

No loving poo poo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

univbee posted:

If they say why, that makes it easier to identify people being treated inconsistently or suspended for no real reason.

yeah probably

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

anyway if that news is legit and Iran really is withdrawing

1. lol at cspam being among the very first people in the West to find out, both the two tweets I can find have barely any engagement
2. we're going to be plunging into war before the summer
3. death and bolton

Cspam is always somewhere between two years to two hours ahead of everyone else. Good doggo cspam. Sit. Roll over. Gonna boop ur snoot.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

dems should use a national emergency to declare the GOP and their rich backers terrorist groups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Sir Tonk posted:

The best part is when the make you press delete on tweets to get your account back