Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
In the far flung future of 7856 in the Underwater Sanderdrome, schoolchildren will ask this question to their teachers of berneconomics

bern-sir, why did the americans turn away from the Berning Light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I replied to a WWE account that Hulk Hogan was a racist who should go gently caress himself and got twitter limited for 24 hours lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lawman 0 posted:

dems should use a national emergency to declare the GOP and their rich backers terrorist groups

this would require dems to be good

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shageletic posted:

That Tulsi oped in the hill is the looniest thing. She talks about people dying in the Pittsburgh synagogue and immediately compares it to Hirono askimg some Republican operative if they can split their religious views from their eulings on the bench.

She's full on Loomey Tunes.

She's a religious nut but it doesn't always register since she isn't one of the standard JEEEZUSS ones we're used to, though they do overlap in being bigly in favor of Muslim death

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Gringostar posted:

this would require dems to be good

and by the time they get back into power, when the sun grows red and large in the sky, they may finally be good

but probably not

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I replied to a WWE account that Hulk Hogan was a racist who should go gently caress himself and got twitter limited for 24 hours lol

Yeah Twitter is basically white nat- oh wait this is the trump thread not the wwe thread why bother you already know

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Intel&Sebastian posted:

doesn't HH want to gently caress his daughter?

like he's literally tweeted that or something?

what the gently caress is wrong with white people?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Like this whole shutdown is making me wonder, everything else being the same, if somehow the Dems had control of either the House or Senate after '16 would the government have been open at all in the last two years?

Yeah no poo poo

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Lord of Pie posted:

She's a religious nut but it doesn't always register since she isn't one of the standard JEEEZUSS ones we're used to, though they do overlap in being bigly in favor of Muslim death

i have a few fb friends who are easily distracted by shiny objects and need to be frequently reminded that tulsi is an insane war hawk, not a progressive darling

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/1083134704126226433

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the twitter algorythm protects the fascist twitter elite against the terrible cuss words

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

I don't think he's said it in a tweet, but just one round of "wife or daughter" should answer a lot of questions:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Asproigerosis posted:

Yeah, I can't possibly imagine it'd get me anything, especially as a white male. I'm just furious right now that all signs point to me being reassigned from MRI back to entry level xray backbreaking labor. Meanwhile, there are 2 women on one of the magnets who are both junior to me at the company. One of them there was never a job posting she just kind of squatters rights into it because she happened to be training there at the time when everyone else quit. The other was recently hired and the job application made no specific mention of female only candidates. While there was no specific mention of females, it is common knowledge in the company that they don't want any men because sometimes they do breast MRIs (I do breast MRIs at the other sites anyway). Regardless, I explicitly asked if I should be applying to this position because I was worried the exact bullshit that is unfolding now would happen. Management told me oh no you don't have to apply you're already in MRI don't worry about it. Additionally, these two women are bad at their job. They've been loving up so much that for the past several months they've had to have the chief tech literally hold their hands doing studies. Meanwhile I'm able to work alone and I've never had a patient called back for a repeat study because it was so terrible the radiologist couldn't read it (they've had so many, which is why they need a supervisor watching them).

I'm not going to take someone saying I'm not a teamplayer after I busted my rear end on my own time and with my own money to learn MRI, only to be put back in xray while the suck coworkers get to stay in the dreamjob of just pushing a button all day.

Race and sex are both protected classes and it doesn't matter if you're caucasian or male, though the burden of proof could be heightened in those cases. The problem here would be the burden of proof that your employer's behavior was due to your status as male, and further that they did not have a legitimate business interest in doing so, and further they have 0 capability to counter with any other reason for their decision (such as just lying and saying you were worse at your job than you were).

I'm not a lawyer so I can't offer legal advice, but based on what you've said, yeah, EEOC is not a great idea.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bethamphetamine posted:

Then-Missouri Governor John Ashcroft, who would go on to become Attorney General under President George W. Bush and banish all statue titties, established the event in 1990.

:q:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
my twitter avatar's a screaming white man so I almost never get in trouble on twitter.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Gringostar posted:

I don't know how to break this to you but This Is The President.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

reignofevil posted:

boop ur snoot

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Epic High Five posted:

I don't think he's said it in a tweet, but just one round of "wife or daughter" should answer a lot of questions:

italians were a mistake

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
why is his avatar a pic of andrew breitbart in the middle of suffering his fatal heart attack

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol Hogan was on a sex tape cucking his friends wife and in the middle of sex he complains that he's having stomach trouble from sushi he ate, and then afterwards he complains that his daughter is dating a black guy and says the N word like 5 times

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Apraxin posted:

why is his avatar a pic of andrew breitbart in the middle of suffering his fatal heart attack

I think that's just what he looks like

unfortunately that's where the resemblance ends

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol Hogan was on a sex tape cucking his friends wife and in the middle of sex he complains that he's having stomach trouble from sushi he ate, and then afterwards he complains that his daughter is dating a black guy and says the N word like 5 times

Whoaaaa

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

was lolling earlier today about how jim comey utterly hosed up the 2016 election and was a huge pissy baby whining who whined about "leadership" during his book tour

absolutely one of the worst characters during this whole series

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

The best part is when the make you press delete on tweets to get your account back

you also hafta give them your phone number

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Intel&Sebastian posted:

nothing like post sex racism

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
when you said the fourteen words and she's still heiling

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

it's also on the honest to god legal record of these united states that Hulk Hogan the character has a larger penis than Hulk Hogan the man

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rocks posted:

was lolling earlier today about how jim comey utterly hosed up the 2016 election and was a huge pissy baby whining who whined about "leadership" during his book tour

absolutely one of the worst characters during this whole series

lock him up imo

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I finish orgasm and just start immediately Making America Great Again I put on the hat and do the dance and everything.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Epic High Five posted:

it's also on the honest to god legal record of these united states that Hulk Hogan the character has a larger penis than Hulk Hogan the man

steroids will do that to ya

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

p sure it was too much pork that he ate

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/1083139964320264198

yesssssd

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Bearjew posted:

what protected class are you in and what do you think the employer did wrong

A white male. There was no specific bona fide occupational qualification listed on the job posting about female only. This is in contrast to the general understanding throughout the company that this particular job was intended only for females. I'm not serious, this company would ratfuck me hard and scrutinize every audit trail possible to find some sort of gotcha. I'd rather just move on, but for some reason the job market isn't great!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
jim carrey is jim comey in... Oh Lordy I Hope There Are Tapes

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

when you said the fourteen words and she's still heiling

:stonklol:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
why are you tweeting at a wwe account?

why are you using twitter?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

DryGoods posted:

why are you tweeting at a wwe account?

why are you using twitter?

why

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Intel&Sebastian posted:

and then he won his court case because a vampire sent him lawyers and his opponent smugly said on the stand that he'd publish a 4 year old's sex tape if they were famous enough

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Even funnier the whole thing was arranged by a trusted friend to blackmail Hogan. Like they knew he'd say a bunch of racist poo poo during sex. It's a reverse cuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/politicalwire/status/1083140621865492484