Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

big john reading the donations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Race huh?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Big Jon is epic though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Caleb already looks like he's going to throw the couch into the sun.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

that rules

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

basically going to tune out when its not caleb flexing on everyone in x1

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Caleb spreads cheeks 3 feet wide and steps inside and raises hell.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My boy Caleb's gonna be so high after this run he's gonna gently caress around and enter the Kumite

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfaoing thinking about SpikeVegeta (keep wanting to spell his name SteveVegeta btw) saying stupid poo poo like "Everyone kinda brings their own movement styles to this game" in the Tropical Freeze race. Ain't no such thing ninja. It's a speedrun. Get real.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Caleb gonna rage.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even though obviously Caleb is the homey, I'm drawn to team Big Boy on the right. Good luck guys. They got Justin Credible for god sakes. It's hard to choose.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Lmfaoing thinking about SpikeVegeta (keep wanting to spell his name SteveVegeta btw) saying stupid poo poo like "Everyone kinda brings their own movement styles to this game" in the Tropical Freeze race. Ain't no such thing ninja. It's a speedrun. Get real.

there was one part where he said something like "we all just mimic the IL strats, we dont know if moving like this actually makes us faster" and the other guys were hopping through the entire level and he was just running and was in last place

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

there was one part where he said something like "we all just mimic the IL strats, we dont know if moving like this actually makes us faster" and the other guys were hopping through the entire level and he was just running and was in last place

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

inside Caleb's headphones right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGaUFzDcE8

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good thing Uyama reinves*NO CAPTURE SIGNAL* to help improve the*NO CAPTURE SIGNAL*ally makes a big difference.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Solid showing from my boy. Got hosed by some terribad rng on sigma2 but what are you gonna do. Someone @ me when our boy Justin is up. Gonna go grab a calzone.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

so much for caleb lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Good thing Uyama reinves*NO CAPTURE SIGNAL* to help improve the*NO CAPTURE SIGNAL*ally makes a big difference.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Double post.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Trogdor vs ColonelFatso??? im loving in.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's cool that they bring their own controllers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"We're in a marathon, we can't do that." gently caress you.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

"We're in a marathon, we can't do that." gently caress you.
They can't reset you turdbuger. It's not a risky strat. It's just waiting to see what the boss will do and if he does the lovely thing just resetting.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sorry I walked back into my room from getting some wine so I just assumed.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

colonelfatso is my man

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Soooo close to 600K HY-EEP! After Uyama's cut they'll be able to get 20 McNuggets for a brain cancer kid. Your proving that Gamers CAN make a difference.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Soooo close to 600K HY-EEP! After Uyama's cut they'll be able to get 20 McNuggets for a brain cancer kid. Your proving that Gamers CAN make a difference.

looks like swag_dracula has been pushed off the top position for amount of twitch bits donated. things are heating up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

looks like swag_dracula has been pushed off the top position for amount of twitch bits donated. things are heating up

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

trying to jack off posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I keep thinking the Boss HP SFX is me holding a key down too long on the keyboard lol.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*DX crosschops over wheelchair kid* Hoiyoiiipe, Uyama-sama hath spoken bietch! Blops, blops, blops-blops blop blops (to lil jons "Shots")

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*DX crosschops over wheelchair kid* Hoiyoiiipe, Uyama-sama hath spoken bietch! Blops, blops, blops-blops blop blops (to lil jons "Shots")

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Justin is already wiping sweat off his hands on his pants and he's not even playing yet. He's going to loving tear it up.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Subpixel is a made up word. There's no such thing as a subpixel.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What's a more elegant term for a part of a pixel that doesn't line up with the player sprite in a 8/16-bit game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*claps for virgins playing teh babby game* :smugbird:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Justin is already wiping sweat off his hands on his pants and he's not even playing yet. He's going to loving tear it up.

chalking his hands for the heavy lifting hes about to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*claps for virgins playing teh babby game* :smugbird: