Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

i hate this country so loving much

edit:
bad snipe, have a trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

we'll all die, and like 1% of you will, after dying, wake up to go "goddamn that simulation sucked"

This simulation is just to teach you why capitalism is bad, so you never try to do a capitalism in the real world.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Inspector Hound posted:

Also most of my behavior

everyone's really

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

tormb

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

i can't believe how quickly we managed to ruin an entire goddamn planet :smith:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/drewtoothpaste/status/1083224665508593664

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

SKULL.GIF posted:

we'll all die, and like 1% of you will, after dying, wake up to go "goddamn that simulation sucked"

if i wake up after i die im going to be pissed

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
sign me up for the piss cast im angry, loud and everyone who sees me says i should do radio

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Finicums Wake posted:

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

twoday posted:

Oh yeah, well

you learn so much cool poo poo in the trump thread

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the steel all and see through stuff is all about lowering expectations to a fence. why do you think trumps been going on about what a bad idea it’d be to have a wall you couldn’t see through for years now?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

PostNouveau posted:

This simulation is just to teach you why capitalism is bad, so you never try to do a capitalism in the real world.

Ugh well I hope I got good deal because this thing sucks!

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

That DICK! posted:

the steel all and see through stuff is all about lowering expectations to a fence. why do you think trumps been going on about what a bad idea it’d be to have a wall you couldn’t see through for years now?

what if we just like plant a lot of trees on the border and geoengineer it to be a forest so its like one giant green wall

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

That DICK! posted:

I thought it was because he's a huge idiot and a dumb idiot.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lol, cucked out of having the world's tallest building by terrorism

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
tidying up ep 3: marie's at it again

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Siljmonster posted:

canb i just tell y ou here

Go home, Monster, you’re drunk.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the trump train has no brakes is taking on a different meaning now

trump

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Finicums Wake posted:

tidying up ep 3: marie's at it again

That family was a nice reprieve after the loving nightmare world the family in ep. 2 was living in.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

That family was a nice reprieve after the loving nightmare world the family in ep. 2 was living in.

it was amazing to see like a working class family on tv

that dad needs to help out around the house more tho

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Finicums Wake posted:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
can you imagine you finally die, and laugh your rear end off in relief as you fade out of existence and feel your consciousness unravel, and maybe you get to kiss sweet oblivion for a second or two before you start to spin back up and you're in this big line at the Pearly Gates as depicted in political cartoons, and judeo-christian heaven is real and you're going to get in and exist For Ever

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
just spending eternity in like a packed Cracker Barrel restaurant floor during the 11AM rush

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
theyre wholesome and actually likable, but

jerry seinfel posted:

that dad needs to help out around the house more tho

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

smarxist posted:

can you imagine you finally die, and laugh your rear end off in relief as you fade out of existence and feel your consciousness unravel, and maybe you get to kiss sweet oblivion for a second or two before you start to spin back up and you're in this big line at the Pearly Gates as depicted in political cartoons, and judeo-christian heaven is real and you're going to get in and exist For Ever

lol if youd go to heaven

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
pretty much most family men and hetero cohabitator dudes are doing criminally low amounts of house work

source;
has been the dude not doing enough housework before :(

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

smarxist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkYze54wCDI

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

smarxist posted:

lol, cucked out of having the world's tallest building by terrorism

lmao

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

smarxist posted:

no joke just before my mom passed a year ago she suddenly realized she'd prefer it if I was right and she didn't have to hang around in heaven knowing poo poo like 'people just elected trump' and keeping up with social progress.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Doctor who is the bad guy

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

SKULL.GIF posted:

most of you are mindless philosophical zombies

Blame yourself

Or God

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

People seem upset tonight

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Baller Ina posted:

Blame yourself

Or God

:hai:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I'm having a nice glass of ice water

Watching lovely rear end smallville

Life is good

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

U-DO Burger posted:

i can't believe how quickly we managed to ruin an entire goddamn planet :smith:

I know right

We fuckin rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

seriously though I can thank trump for letting me have some real existential-crisis style chats with friends.

how can you take the threat of hell seriously when you'd know trump and crew were suffering worse eternal fates than yourself?