Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

DJT is best dealt with like the spoiled toddler he is. AGC

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Maga dudes are paranoid luddites. AGC.

Newfie
Oct 8, 2013

10 years of oil boom and 20 billion dollars cash, all I got was a case of beer, a pack of smokes, and 14% unemployment.
Thanks, Danny.

If only we had a "Some new Gizmo" gaybie this tear.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I was gonna say "no one tell Ramirez that phonographs and portable cassette players can be used to record you" but he even colored in the loving Record button on the tape player.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Panty Saluter posted:

DJT is best dealt with like the spoiled toddler he is. AGC

It honestly took me a little bit to figure out that wasnt the intention.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Old school phone lines can be tapped, Ramirez. Are you this mush-brained that you don't remember half the goddamn spy poo poo we got up to in the cold war? Everything could be bugged.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Bugged by the government that is, which is...better than business? Or is the government evil today? What day is it again?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

How is this meant to be interpreted in a way that's negative to Schumer and Pelosi?

A lot of the local cartoon takes here are "Trump is a big dumb baby", i.e. Wilcox:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Fulchrum posted:

It might be. Payne occasionally throws a Trump So Rude cartoon.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

That's treason Nancy!

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Trapezium Dave posted:

How is this meant to be interpreted in a way that's negative to Schumer and Pelosi?

That they're being condescending and disrespectful towards Trump. Which is the same as the way we interpret it, but Paybe has an assumption his audience already thinks Trump is a big boy who you should treat extra special.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Fulchrum posted:

Payne seems to think that portraying Schumer and Pelosi as stern parents is a slam against them. He's as smart as he is talented

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.

he says, as the entire government grinds to a halt over a disagreement on how it should be spending our money

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Alien Arcana posted:

he says, as the entire government grinds to a halt over a disagreement on how it should be spending our money

I'd say "two week delay", but the shutdown started more than two weeks ago.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

That they're being condescending and disrespectful towards Trump. Which is the same as the way we interpret it, but Paybe has an assumption his audience already thinks Trump is a big boy who you should treat extra special.

My impression over the years is Payne is one of those guys (along with Stiglich, Stantis, and Ramirez) who dislikes Trump but hates Democrats more.

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Flowers are beautiful, and smell nice.
Does Marlette get published in actual newpapers? If so, I'm rather impressed that he managed to get away with Dr. C.A. Nuss.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Selachian posted:

My impression over the years is Payne is one of those guys (along with Stiglich, Stantis, and Ramirez) who dislikes Trump but hates Democrats more.

True, but im reluctant to give him the benefeit of the doubt while another interpretation is just as likely, because frankly gently caress him.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

nope

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Current US President Donald Trump launched his Presidential campaign on June 16, 2015.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Cursed image :stare:

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Anyone got that cartoon with the smug book guy on an airplane? I wanna see his head on that salesman. Maybe add some of his "hrm! ha!" smugly amused noises.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Republicans posted:

Anyone got that cartoon with the smug book guy on an airplane? I wanna see his head on that salesman. Maybe add some of his "hrm! ha!" smugly amused noises.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

communism cannot and will not work

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Less than 24 hours til the Gay Abortions voting closes.Get in now, or forever know you gave up a chance to say that Delonas sucks.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
I've got a question that's been bugging me for awhile. Do Delonas' comics COME with such bad artifacting or is this coming from somewhere else that saves their images like poo poo?

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
A good measure of political cartoonist hackiness is if their obituary cartoons require explanation.

Fulchrum posted:

Less than 24 hours til the Gay Abortions voting closes.Get in now, or forever know you gave up a chance to say that Delonas sucks.
F better win Worst Political Cartoon or this contest is rigged!

HobbitGrease fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jan 10, 2019

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fulchrum posted:

Thank you, Ted Rall.

poo poo on his cartoons all you like, you know he's right.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Lareine posted:

I've got a question that's been bugging me for awhile. Do Delonas' comics COME with such bad artifacting or is this coming from somewhere else that saves their images like poo poo?

It's an edit, or at least not the version that was posted on Cagle.

also Jesus Christ, Delonas. :gonk:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Hey, cool that you care about government spending once again. I wonder why.

HobbitGrease posted:

A good measure of political cartoonist hackiness is if their obituary cartoons require explanation.

Tbf, JRROSE!'s local audience in Fritters, VA, totally knows who George Welsh is. I'll give him a pass on this one that will be rescinded once he also draws a crying star when a local Hardee's closes for remodeling.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

Gaybies Nomination: Laziest Non-Gorrell; Worst label

I'm worried that the new system will result in me dying of a stress-induced aneurysm at the end of the year when I have to go through and pick just one for each category.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

drat it, I agree with a Stantis cartoon.

Please stop working to keep us in a permanent election cycle.

Direwolf
Aug 16, 2004
Fwar

dr. c. a. nuss

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Last panel: very nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

This isn't even how airplanes work, you're still not supposed to be holding anything during takeoff or landing