Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

do people like that not get shamed into hiding their stupid meme stuff?

He's already in the Navy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Airsoft? The M4 looks oddly without wear and has no RAS. That and the weird looking subdued flag.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I think so too but it was in the news article about bronies but then again modern reporters are hacks who just pick whatever photo looks appropriate.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Shouldn't they have helmets on? Lack of proper PPE sinks submarines and causes blue on blue fire incidents

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

DoktorLoken posted:

Airsoft? The M4 looks oddly without wear and has no RAS. That and the weird looking subdued flag.

Yeah that's definitely airsoft. Those uniforms are really cheap and easy to get and he'd be wearing a helmet and proper armor instead of a chest rig, patrol cap, and safety glasses.

Also the fact that the picture was taken in an abandoned building, which are really common for airsoft fields.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah that's definitely airsoft. Those uniforms are really cheap and easy to get and he'd be wearing a helmet and proper armor instead of a chest rig, patrol cap, and safety glasses.

Also the fact that the picture was taken in an abandoned building, which are really common for airsoft fields.

Yeah, when I move next I need to figure out what to do with my old uniforms that are taking up half my closet. I have probably 20 sets combined of regular ACUs, FRACUs, combat shirts, Multicam FRACUs and some of the newer OCP ACU. I don't want to just throw them in the trash but otherwise have no idea what to do with them. So airsofters maybe?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

DoktorLoken posted:

Yeah, when I move next I need to figure out what to do with my old uniforms that are taking up half my closet. I have probably 20 sets combined of regular ACUs, FRACUs, combat shirts, Multicam FRACUs and some of the newer OCP ACU. I don't want to just throw them in the trash but otherwise have no idea what to do with them. So airsofters maybe?

Definitely. Put them up on eBay or airsoft forums and start selling them. The OCP and Multicam especially would be popular.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
My Dad burned everything when he got out, but I guess that isn't environmentally sound today

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I gave away everything on my dress uniform, gave away/sold for cheap to dudes in my company pretty much anything that CIF didn't want, and I was only down to 2 sets of ACUs that were pretty much done.

It all went in the trash, except for one of those tomahawks which had like a striker multipurpose ratchet in the head that some units got issued. Paid like 15 bucks for that when some dude needed spice money or whatever. Used it to chop a little firewood a couple of times. But yeah, everything else went into the trash.

Felt good, man.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

DoktorLoken posted:

The bolt has no indentation

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/historylvrsclub/status/1083340437073653760?s=19

Bad dog?

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Baddie dog.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

He killed a Nazi, took his gear, infiltrated enemy lines, peed on everything, and stole a ham from the officers’ mess before blowing up an ammo dump. This was just the picture he sent to his girl back home. Good dog.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Commandogge

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

You gonna tell that to his face? He's got TWO dogdamn grenades!

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

evil_bunnY posted:

You gonna tell that to his face? He's got TWO dogdamn grenades!

he killed fitty men!

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I know it’s not, but the pavers make it look for all the world like they’re towing it the wrong way down a boat ramp.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles nooles noodles noodles vv

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

http://www.platinumfighters.com/phantom2

:fap:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ColMikeTanner/s...ingawful.com%2F

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Finally, the Starship Troopers book adaptation we deserve.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHVS33vuFP8&t=79s

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Gotta go fast

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

When does a technical become art?

Also, in the 1620s, a real Englishman proposed the "double-armed man, by the new inuention briefly shewing some famous exploits atchieued by our Brittish bowmen: with seuerall portraitures proper for the pike and bow."

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1086622080253288456

https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1086622159051673600

https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1086622230325284864

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Imitation is the highest form of flattery

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cool they aren’t dressing like goat farmers anymore? Should make things a lot easier.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

soy posted:

Cool they aren’t dressing like goat farmers anymore? Should make things a lot easier.

Except we're drawing down, so :shrug:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Well, I guess the average Afghan is more afraid of US-looking gunmen than old-school Taliban if that's the new uniform

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Well, I guess the average Afghan is more afraid of US-looking gunmen than old-school Taliban if that's the new uniform

bullshit moto MOUT pics are the product of an economically formidable state capable of marinating its collective dick in a hornets nest for 20 years without collapsing in on itself.

but sure,

This is definitely a cartoonishly evil nod to DIGICAM RAPACITY

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

Anybody got the picture of the dude wearing the puffy cold weather suit, scowling, and holding an M-16, but with his dong out? My friend keeps sending annoying texts about buying cold weather gear for our snowmobiling trip and I need this as a rejoinder. Thanks in advance

E: my google searches for “army man snowsuit dick out” have been fruitless

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

kathmandu posted:

E: my google searches for “army man snowsuit dick out” have been fruitless

I suspect you’re getting fruit, but maybe not the exact flavor of banana you’re looking for

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
Ask and ye shall see wiener.
Warning dong!!1!:
https://i.imgur.com/TeXZaRL.jpg

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Exactly as described.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Richard Bong posted:

Warning dong!!1!:

:stare: what is the context of this

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Have you never seen pigs in blankets?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Have you never seen pigs in blankets?

sausage in a pastry? :confused:

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

Richard Bong posted:

Warning dong!!1!:

Hell yes! Thank you.

I can't wait until that smug fucker tells me to buy snow pants or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

StrixNebulosa posted:

I bought a book a couple weeks back because I loved the cover art, and today it arrived: