Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
number go down :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

9 hours ago:

Bitcoin [BTC/USD] Technical Analysis: Bulls show no signs of leaving

4 hours ago:

Bitcoin (BTC) drops like a stone amid total cryptocurrency sell-off

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?
all I wanted for Christmas was number below 3k

why don’t you love me Jesus :(

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

DoctorTristan posted:

you didn't specify orthodox or regular?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

...! posted:

number go down :saddowns:

If number go up when people see cheap coins, does it mean number go down when people see expensive coins? :thunk:

DoctorTristan posted:

God knows that Bitcoin has no real value, you just need to accept that truth, too.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
No market manipulation here.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

norp posted:

hey don't have a bitcow man

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
All the redditors going on about "didn't break the xx resistance line" are great in the face of such obvious market manipulation.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

DoctorTristan posted:

have you ever said bcash? if so then bitcoin jesus will cast you into hell

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

norp posted:

bart im piss

Horrormelon
Jan 28, 2009

Only Gallagher can save us now.

Gazpacho posted:

one of these days Alice! :argh:

Three thousand goddamn pages of bitcoin mockery and this is the first time anyone says this?!

I'm just waiting for the day that someone says buttcoin.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Horrormelon posted:

Three thousand goddamn pages of bitcoin mockery and this is the first time anyone says this?!

:wrong:

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Horrormelon posted:

I SAY, STEADY ON

in further news, KodakCoin is still dogshit. About half of this is quotes from me, so he basically saved me writing a post.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

Qwertycoatl posted:

have you ever said bcash? if so then bitcoin jesus will cast you into hell

it is an Easter miracle. number is risen fallen

...!
Oct 5, 2003

divabot posted:

I SAY, STEADY ON

in further news, KodakCoin is still dogshit. About half of this is quotes from me, so he basically saved me writing a post.

lol, like i'm going to listen to :gerard:, a person who has made a lucrative career out of defaming legendary modern day hero ross ulbricht

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

...! posted:

lol, like i'm going to listen to :gerard:, a person who has made a lucrative career out of defaming legendary modern day hero ross ulbricht

source your quotes

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
dixitque satoshi: fiat sux

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

norp posted:

that’s a gorgeous bart, that is

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
the rare double bart

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

...! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
:wrong::wrong::wrong::wrong:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

EorayMel posted:

source your quotes

:gerard: has made literally millions of dollars off the unjust suffering of ross, truly this generation's nelson mandela

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

...! posted:

:gerard: has made literally millions of dollars off the unjust suffering of ross, truly this generation's nelson mandela

so you're saying :gerard: is nelson mandela :confused:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Boxturret posted:

so you're saying :gerard: is nelson mandela :confused:

notice the comma and the structure of the part of the sentence following the comma

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Weatherman posted:

notice the comma and the structure of the part of the sentence following the comma

yeah it makes it look like :gerard: is mandela

if the truly wasn't there it would be different :colbert:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

...! posted:

:gerard: claims that ross ordered the murder of minions plus their roommates/families, just on the flimsy basis of a document authored by ross that was entered in evidence at his trial

i mean really, who’d fall for that but a statist soros shill

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I love minions, how could you

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

AlbieQuirky posted:

:gerard: claims that ross ordered the murder of minions plus their roommates/families, just on the flimsy basis of a document authored by ross that was entered in evidence at his trial

i mean really, who’d fall for that but a statist soros shill

mark does really great forgery work

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin
I thought garry davies died in prison in the 80s

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i hope ross dies in prison

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

can we get mark to make a perfect forgery that shows that ross really likes monero or dogcoin or bcasvh so all the bitcoiners turn against him for liking the wrong coin?

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
i had to go to ces for work and there was a guy telling me all about how we need to alter our product to this and that. the guy knew everything and made sure to tell us all about it and how we could be making so much more money if we just did x y z and he had software in satellites and figured out a way to do self driving cars with a tiny asic

then he told us that he was developing a blockchain messaging service

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Ghostlight posted:

i hope ross dies in prison

you're not thinking big enough. i hope we have life extending drugs so that we can keep ross alive until the heat death of the universe, in prison the entire time. then we transfer him to a prison in a newer universe and keep it going

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

...! posted:

you're not thinking big enough. i hope we have life extending drugs so that we can keep ross alive until the heat death of the universe, in prison the entire time. then we transfer him to a prison in a newer universe and keep it going

p sure you just invented hell dude

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

then we need some immortal bitcoiners to keep giving him hope of release

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

...! posted:

CRYPTOCURRENCY. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MANY COINS I'VE COME TO HASH SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD SATOSHI WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE COINS I'VE HASHED IN THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR ROSS. FREE. ROSS.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

coins are only mined in a big gooey lump approximately every ten minutes

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Boxturret posted:

coins are only mined in a big gooey lump approximately every ten minutes

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

this cat gets it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

KnifeWrench posted:

p sure you just invented hell dude

i didn't say he'd have to listen to andreas lectures on loop the entire time

i'm not cruel