Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

hadji murad posted:

Crespo was okay. Would add Ba but that one goal of his....

Ba owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Some papers been reporting that United are preparing a large bid for Napoli's Koulibaly, but might be balking at the close-to-100-million asking price.

Football is insane so loving embrace it IMO.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Der Shovel posted:

Some papers been reporting that United are preparing a large bid for Napoli's Koulibaly, but might be balking at the close-to-100-million asking price.

he’s insanely good though

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

hadji murad posted:

Good list! Anelka did bang them in during Ancelottis title win.

Yeah, he was top scorer one year.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Emery just said in a press conference Arsenal can only make loan signings this window :allears:

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Ba going to them properly pissed me off, what a waste

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Der Shovel posted:

That's the market; I'm surprised it's not more given he's one of the best defenders in the world right now. If it's someone like United calling then De Laurentiis is going to force that number even higher.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

kcer posted:

Ba going to them properly pissed me off, what a waste

Forcing him to the wing to play Cisse through the middle was proper madness

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Ba's knee is going to explode any day you guys. It'll happen, just you wait.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
how the gently caress is pato only 29

also i really loved shevchenko and never understood how he went from world class striker to shitball player at chelsea so quickly.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Marko Arnautovic's agent is going on radio shows publically asking West Ham to sell him to China. West Ham release a statement saying that Arnautovic isn't for sale and has a contract with the club. Which is what a bin normally release before a move is forced through

At least Payet left for a half decent club. Losing Arnautovic to China is just embarrassing

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Arnautovic seems exactly like the guy who would agitate for a move to China though

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Forcing him to the wing to play Cisse through the middle was proper madness

cisse owned so hard for that half season though

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Marko Arnautovic's agent is going on radio shows publically asking West Ham to sell him to China. West Ham release a statement saying that Arnautovic isn't for sale and has a contract with the club. Which is what a bin normally release before a move is forced through

At least Payet left for a half decent club. Losing Arnautovic to China is just embarrassing

Is his brother still his agent? He was whining every summer when Arnautovic was at Stoke.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Wasn't Arnautovic linked with United or Chelsea last month?

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Anelka won the golden boot at chelsea and was for the most part great

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

bewbies posted:

how the gently caress is pato only 29

also i really loved shevchenko and never understood how he went from world class striker to shitball player at chelsea so quickly.

The CL final against Liverpool broke him mentally apparently. He gave an interview a few years ago with some commentary on the game. He said after his late miss something "snapped" inside him and he never felt the same about football ever again.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

RideTheSpiral posted:

he’s insanely good though

He looked great in their CL match against Liverpool until Salah turned him inside out

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Ah yes, the match where Dudek channelled Grobbelaar

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/RealBetis_en/status/1083487230205853696
I just remember him from this
https://twitter.com/VOAGameRoom/status/1040350679351656448

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Yeah that was the moment. It's pretty insane how his career just fell off of a cliff after that match in terms of confidence in himself.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Media are speculating about Mourinho returning to Madrid. I really want to see this now.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

West007 posted:

Media are speculating about Mourinho returning to Madrid. I really want to see this now.

I can't work out which side of this would be stupider.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

tarbrush posted:

I can't work out which side of this would be stupider.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

:golfclap:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Gigi Galli posted:

That's the market; I'm surprised it's not more given he's one of the best defenders in the world right now.

Agreed, that's what I was saying: the prices are high for everyone and everything so go for it instead of squabbling over what is essentially pocket change for the Glazers and miss out on a great player, then sign someone worse close to the same amount anyway later.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/sampdoria/status/1083725239136251904

E:
https://twitter.com/sampdoria_en/status/1083722677423140867

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

done deal

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

This is loving good

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Gattuso talking about how Higuain wants to force through the transfer to Chelsea

quote:

I haven’t figured out what Higuain is unhappy with, because I see him look content and involved in the locker room atmosphere. We’ll see what happens. If it was up to me, I’d invite him to my house, lock him in a room and throw him food every two to three hours. Unfortunately, I can't do that.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

trem_two posted:

Gattuso talking about how Higuain wants to force through the transfer to Chelsea

It’s Higuain, more like every 30 seconds

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Gattuso is truly the Good Italian.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Welcome back to the Premier League, Ryan Babel. He’s apparently going on loan to Fulham till the end of the season.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Looks like leeds are going to sign Kiko Casilla from Real Madrid and I think he will be an improvement over peacock-farrell

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

TelekineticBear! posted:

Looks like leeds are going to sign Kiko Casilla from Real Madrid and I think he will be an improvement over peacock-farrell

Spending the PL money a bit early, aren't you?

Leeds could never bottle it from here, surely!

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

sassassin posted:

Surely Leeds wouldn't do such a silly thing like spend money based on future unrealised success

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

sassassin posted:

We very well could but we're getting him on a free transfer and we'll end up selling Saiz who should bring in enough money to cover his wages