Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

This descent lookin game looks neat also lol at worm taking a bazooka to games creeps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

This descent lookin game looks neat also lol at worm taking a bazooka to games creeps

link..

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
galaxy brain meme where the empty brain talks about a secret cabal of FYAD regulars and site admins conspiring against posters having fun in a chat thread and the super brain is just wormskull quoting FAU in an unrelated thread and telling him to close the thread cause it sucks rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh god it's Modern Games block?? I'm glad I'm going to work.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Oh god it's Modern Games block?? I'm glad I'm going to work.

*rolls out of bed at 1PM to somebody playing an indie Descent clone that came out two months ago* Dilly dilly!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

*rolls out of bed at 1PM to somebody playing an indie Descent clone that came out two months ago* Dilly dilly!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WOOOO! Hy-EEP! Blew the rear end out on "Trainee" difficulty modern indie game #7895 that only I give a poo poo about, speedrun community or not.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Bring on Doom

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Velocity sequel when?

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
were there any really good awful block runs? i saw the megaman dos one at least, that game is definitely ... something

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zamujasa posted:

were there any really good awful block runs? i saw the megaman dos one at least, that game is definitely ... something

The Mohawk and whatever one was cool but I fell asleep after it.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Community director of PREY on couch gifting the runner a roll of PREY branded toilet paper.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

He went Silent Assassin on they asses. They don't even know what hit them. They keep complaining about FYAD trolls.

American McGay posted:

galaxy brain meme where the empty brain talks about a secret cabal of FYAD regulars and site admins conspiring against posters having fun in a chat thread and the super brain is just wormskull quoting FAU in an unrelated thread and telling him to close the thread cause it sucks rear end.

Lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Send the guy with the pigpen stank lines wafting off heself to interview Bethesda employees.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Anyone gonna pick up this badboy?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

*huge crowd completely silent for jokes falling flat* "listen, i want yall to get LOUD!"

Lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
https://clips.twitch.tv/ClearSmokySlothAllenHuhu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*sees 3 black ppl on cam* Lemme be one hunnit: police be trippin.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

*huge crowd completely silent for jokes falling flat* "listen, i want yall to get LOUD!"

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

Anyone gonna pick up this badboy?

yeah, omnigamers a smart guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol they had to update the definition of a megawad after 20+ years bc Romero called his new map pack a megawad even though it had only 9 maps (previously a megawad was 15+).

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gotta love regular rear end Doom runs. No bullshit.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Romero still making people his bitch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat they skipped all of E4M2 with a single rocket boost off an enemy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's awesome that there was Setup Time in between Doom 1 and Doom 2 when it was the same runner on the same PC.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

It's awesome that there was Setup Time in between Doom 1 and Doom 2 when it was the same runner on the same PC.
lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Godly Uyama

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Based couch of Doomheads talking about their favorite levels and saying Ahh, a Tom Hall fan? etc.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this rules

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i could listen to poo poo likethis all day https://clips.twitch.tv/SmilingStormySashimiBCWarrior

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody who played Plutonia would recognize this MIDI. It plays during map 23, Tombstone.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Epic Barney the Arch-fiend troll.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

In Training posted:

Epic Barney the Arch-fiend troll.

this + the guys knowing every map author and .wad donor names ftw

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Peaches FTW...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted: