Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

sincx posted:

Morgana ain't a cat.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Duscat posted:

ur flesh is basically the exoskeleton of ur skeleton

whoa

Zyla posted:

gently caress i cant remember what i was supposed to paint a picture of that i wanted to that this thread triggered me to make

anyone know?

the highly intelligent and respected president of the united states, donald j trump

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Pack the courts with clowns

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i would personally be uncomfortable in that atmosphere because i cant breathe bullshit

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Nichael posted:

which games on each

Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii which I'm like 75% through I think? A few others too but I've been trying to work up the nerve to finish XC for a long time.

On PC I have a shitload of unplayed stuff, uhhhh goons in another thread were selling me hard on Dragon's Dogma the other day and I have a playthrough of Oblivion I've told myself I'd finish before I started Skyrim because I have brain problems. Really I could play whatever the gently caress I want to on PC. E: Also trying to clear the DLC for Hollow Knight but it's really fuckin hard

Leaning Wii right now since I have the house to myself until Tuesday and won't have to fight over the TV/endure comments from the peanut gallery that is my wife about the anime game I'm playing.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Epic High Five posted:

more likely only the conservative ones will do this but the liberal ones will not, leading to an all-chud SCOTUS within a generation

eveything is so stupid

I'm thinking about trying to make some sort of hybrid amatriciana with no tomatoes and some old frozen pesto (yes you can freeze pesto, don't believe the lies)

My family never stops eating, it's amazing, meal after meal after meal

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

human meat and fluid stuff is best understood as a gross but necessary stage of the life cycle of the parasitic skeleton lifeform which is endemic to the species at this point

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Trump's a fuckin poo poo

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Zyla posted:

i unironically support this as an acceleration matter, if you want to go that way, make the court the farce it always was

:same:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Wii Music

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i am surprised that rear end in a top hat hasn't come back yet.
He did a weird Trump musical I think. It was actually pretty funny.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Mr. Sharps posted:

i think he eyedroppers the skin tone from official pics of the prez

lmao

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Jon Joe posted:

Pack the courts with clowns

well trumps off to a good a start with that heh heh right? :ocelot::grin:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://giant.gfycat.com/BareInsidiousCatfish.webm

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Robert Plant posted:

Trump's a fuckin poo poo

shocked at the lack of respect

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

emfive posted:

eveything is so stupid

I'm thinking about trying to make some sort of hybrid amatriciana with no tomatoes and some old frozen pesto (yes you can freeze pesto, don't believe the lies)

My family never stops eating, it's amazing, meal after meal after meal

my gfs family grows a ton of basil and freezes it all into pesto ice cubes every year and we eat it year round and it rules

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Freeze your garlic and bacon

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

lorn Wayne posted:

well trumps off to a good a start with that heh heh right? :ocelot::grin:

you know it :ocelot::grin:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

i would personally be uncomfortable in that atmosphere because i cant breathe bullshit

had to look up sophrology, thinking i'd get to learn a new word, but it's just some bullshit name somebody made up for their pseudoscience

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii which I'm like 75% through I think? A few others too but I've been trying to work up the nerve to finish XC for a long time.

On PC I have a shitload of unplayed stuff, uhhhh goons in another thread were selling me hard on Dragon's Dogma the other day and I have a playthrough of Oblivion I've told myself I'd finish before I started Skyrim because I have brain problems. Really I could play whatever the gently caress I want to on PC.

Leaning Wii right now since I have the house to myself until Tuesday and won't have to fight over the TV/endure comments from the peanut gallery that is my wife about the anime game I'm playing.

dragons dogma kicks rear end

skyrom and oblivion are boring as poo poo

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

what

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Now i cant rember if its spelled "weel", or " weal"

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Shear Modulus posted:

dragons dogma kicks rear end

skyrom and oblivion are boring as poo poo

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Nonsense posted:

Pii Music

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

High quality glass

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Welp, RIP Puerto Rico and California
https://twitter.com/ESCochrane/status/1083503205538037760

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

my games backlog is horrendous

ff15
god of war
horizon
finish persona 5
yakuza 0
yakuza 6
super mario odyssey
night in the woods
prey
katamari
octopath traveler
monster hunter world
and more i cant think of atm

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

puerto rico is paying for the wall instead of mexico

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

clint mansells soundtrack for Pi is dope tho

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

campfire posted:

my gfs family grows a ton of basil and freezes it all into pesto ice cubes every year and we eat it year round and it rules

you can extend the basil with parsley and spinach even if you have infinite basil and it's good.

My daughter makes pesto with added kale sometimes which is something I told her was probably a bad idea but it is freaking awesome, I don't make that though because I don't want to intrude on her brand

She made a "pesto" with just a big pile of fresh oregano and I think kale, and I told her that was going to be bad too but it was one of the best things I ever had. Like a food truck that smeared that on sandwiches would clean up.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I know pointing out hypocrisy is just a dumb move because the right doesn't work in good faith, but for gently caress's sake the president is considering unilateral emergency action to make the army build a wall and the people who called it tyranny when Obama signed any law are like "fuckin' yeah man, use that executive authority to bypass congress and local law"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

impressed by that glass wall

gonna send this video to trump for new wall ideas: pure glass

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Duscat posted:

had to look up sophrology, thinking i'd get to learn a new word, but it's just some bullshit name somebody made up for their pseudoscience

recently i had to learn what "rolfing" is

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Where are they going to find enough orphan hearts to mass produce it?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Grondoth posted:

I know pointing out hypocrisy is just a dumb move because the right doesn't work in good faith, but for gently caress's sake the president is considering unilateral emergency action to make the army build a wall and the people who called it tyranny when Obama signed any law are like "fuckin' yeah man, use that executive authority to bypass congress and local law"

https://twitter.com/ESCochrane/status/1083503205538037760?s=09

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

oh gently caress

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Grondoth posted:

I was thinking about this today and yep they don't want a democracy they want tyranny with "their man" in charge. I'm repeating what many have said here but I'm still struck by it randomly.

Then I remember sailor and I feel better.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms. Our bodies need the sun's light to live.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

what sort of psychopath do you think tronc will appoint in ginsburg's place

he one-upped gorsuch with kavanaugh, who one-ups kavanaugh? the christian dominion cult wife?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Zyla posted:

my games backlog is horrendous

god of war
horizon