Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

a helpful bear posted:

please don't fight we o ly have each other

Also remember love Trump's hate but mostly remember sailor

*Posts more thread memes*

i think it was a joke and it better be because if not they are now my mortal enemy and i never forgive. never forget. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Waffle House posted:

I'm pretty sure the DoD just grifted Trump
The Grift of the Magi

I say this alot, I know. Sue me.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

o thank goodness

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Waffle House posted:

o thank goodness

lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Augus posted:

trump is gonna kill thousands of people just to barely start construction on a wall that won’t even work

chuds will take pilgrimages to his lovely monument of failure long after Trump has written america off as LOSERS and fled to Russia

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

the city featured prominently in zinns peoples history for the women mill workers who organized there :mad:

it is a perfectly fine place to engage in a fistfight

i cant argue with any of that its just an inconveniant drive! i used to date a girl in andover and its annoying to get there

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Communist Cuba, it should be noted, was hit by a cat 5 and was fully recovered within 3 weeks

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

drat this is the first movie I’ve seen to accurately show how a chicken thinks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Breyer is next :twisted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
gently caress these people

https://twitter.com/MuseZack/status/1083512742105964545

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

it owns that RBG will be most well known for being a dipshit too proud to retire and thus allowed a mushbrained hyper-conservative to replace her with justice hitler

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Communist Cuba, it should be noted, was hit by a cat 5 and was fully recovered within 3 weeks

we don’t talk about Cuba anymore

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

im the boomer chud who got lost in the desert on his sacred pilgrimage to touch the WALL and died of dehydration to be eaten by Mexican coyotes

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

dont be mean to me posted:

shut the gently caress up liberal

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Billzasilver posted:

drat this is the first movie I’ve seen to accurately show how a chicken thinks

its constantly trying to murder anything that moves nearby as well

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
supreme court justice roy moore :getin:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Zyla posted:

i cant argue with any of that its just an inconveniant drive! i used to date a girl in andover and its annoying to get there

totally fair. i drive through it for work almost daily and it sucks balls

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

why didn’t these unregulated people make good things happen :ohdear:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

also trump is never gonna reopen the government because that’ll mean the subpoenas start rolling out

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I just flew back from PR yesterday and after spending 2.5 weeks there let me tell you poo poo is bad. the roads and infrastructure in general is abysmal. i counted 10 power blackouts in those 2 weeks. we don’t drink tap water and still rely on bottled water. outside of the main urban area of guanabo/san Juan the island almost feels like a ghost town. there are SO MANY abandoned houses and businesses. signs and traffic signals are still mainly gone or broken.

crime is going up and the police is going on strike because they’re being robbed of their pension to try to pay for other dumb poo poo.

if they get hit again the way María hit them it’s game over. there’s still debris and trash from Maria that I saw LAST YEAR still on the side of some roads. there’s so much poo poo still broken and covered in tarps. it was heartbreaking to experience.

seriously amazing that the equivalent to the holodomor is happening right in our backyard and there's absolutely no coverage of it whatsoever

just a total blackout in the media

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

line these motherfuckers up like junk cars at a monster truck rally and drive their souped up 4 wheelers over them until death

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

God this gets worse by the day lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhsSqXHRAs

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Any swedish people want to get married as part of a immigration scheme send me a PM I can pay you in bad posts.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
how do I move to communist country

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
gently caress

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
road house is such a good movie, you really can't articulate how great it is that they introduced a character by having them punch someone directly in the dick

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Augus posted:

trump is gonna kill thousands of people just to barely start construction on a wall that won’t even work

sir, please respect the office!!!

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
lmao trump is bad

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

SKULL.GIF posted:

seriously amazing that the equivalent to the holodomor is happening right in our backyard and there's absolutely no coverage of it whatsoever

Can only petition statehood if you're a convenient pivot-to as a national security crisis that requires Intervention

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Waffle House posted:

why has nobody made an account that is just this phrase, posted, daily

un you just responded to a post linking to that account

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

campfire posted:

line these motherfuckers up like junk cars at a monster truck rally and drive their souped up 4 wheelers over them until death

:hai:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Salt Fish posted:

Any swedish people want to get married as part of a immigration scheme send me a PM I can pay you in bad posts.

hmm i smell a 90 day fiance spinoff waiting to happen

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

they'll be dead from heroin overdose or suicide in the next 20 years, op

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

freckle posted:

un you just responded to a post linking to that account

mfer...

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

i was told the holodomor is good, actually

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

It's really starting to look like this "national emergency" option is the only way out of this one, huh?

I mean, maybe that one's not so bad. If it kicks the issue of the wall into the courts then it'll stop gumming up congress, and maybe if the courts can drag their feet enough with appeals and procedural poo poo they can kick the can down the road for another year or so. If he loses the case then he can rant uselessly against the judiciary and if he wins the military can slow-walk it like they do everything else he tells them to do that they don't want to do.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Dolash posted:

It's really starting to look like this "national emergency" option is the only way out of this one, huh?

I mean, maybe that one's not so bad.

lol

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Dolash posted:

I mean, maybe that one's not so bad. If it kicks the issue of the wall into the courts then it'll stop gumming up congress, and maybe if the courts can drag their feet enough with appeals and procedural poo poo they can kick the can down the road for another year or so. If he loses the case then he can rant uselessly against the judiciary and if he wins the military can slow-walk it like they do everything else he tells them to do that they don't want to do.
if the army takes your land is it fifth amendment or third

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I just flew back from PR yesterday and after spending 2.5 weeks there let me tell you poo poo is bad. the roads and infrastructure in general is abysmal. i counted 10 power blackouts in those 2 weeks. we don’t drink tap water and still rely on bottled water. outside of the main urban area of guanabo/san Juan the island almost feels like a ghost town. there are SO MANY abandoned houses and businesses. signs and traffic signals are still mainly gone or broken.

crime is going up and the police is going on strike because they’re being robbed of their pension to try to pay for other dumb poo poo.

if they get hit again the way María hit them it’s game over. there’s still debris and trash from Maria that I saw LAST YEAR still on the side of some roads. there’s so much poo poo still broken and covered in tarps. it was heartbreaking to experience.

I hope you passed out Cuban propaganda while you were there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

road house is such a good movie, you really can't articulate how great it is that they introduced a character by having them punch someone directly in the dick

also there's absolutely no penalties for any crime, including murder lmao