Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

SKULL.GIF posted:

seriously amazing that the equivalent to the holodomor is happening right in our backyard and there's absolutely no coverage of it whatsoever

just a total blackout in the media

not sure if this post is tankie bait or twitter has just annihilated my brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Dolash posted:

It's really starting to look like this "national emergency" option is the only way out of this one, huh?

I mean, maybe that one's not so bad. If it kicks the issue of the wall into the courts then it'll stop gumming up congress, and maybe if the courts can drag their feet enough with appeals and procedural poo poo they can kick the can down the road for another year or so. If he loses the case then he can rant uselessly against the judiciary and if he wins the military can slow-walk it like they do everything else he tells them to do that they don't want to do.

Yeah we can definitely trust Brett Kavenaugh to save us

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

they'll be dead from heroin overdose or suicide in the next 20 years, op

that's still a lot of time to murder america's natural treasures so really it's better if we

campfire posted:

line these motherfuckers up like junk cars at a monster truck rally and drive their souped up 4 wheelers over them until death

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Communist Cuba, it should be noted, was hit by a cat 5 and was fully recovered within 3 weeks
Rebuilding a few mud huts and donkey carts is quite a bit easier though.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

campfire posted:

president trump annihlated my brain

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

jerry seinfel posted:

if the army takes your land is it fifth amendment or third

3rd for sure. quartering a big fat WALL on muh property

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

mobby_6kl posted:

Rebuilding a few mud huts and donkey carts is quite a bit easier though.

:thunk:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

supreme court justice roy moore :getin:

trump didn't even endorse him during the gop primary in alabama. it would be a humorous option but i doubt he'll go there. especially now that he has the loser stink on him

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

road house is such a good movie, you really can't articulate how great it is that they introduced a character by having them punch someone directly in the dick

https://twitter.com/theseantcollins/status/1070028584641851393

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/rickygervais/status/1083496699660771329

:thunk:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

it should be legal to hunt the fuckers that do this for sport

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
slats!

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

is the 419 a ref to an area code? are these jerks from ohio b/c its in perfect fitting with all of my stereotypes about ohio

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1083513840418066432?s=09

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Augus posted:

Yeah we can definitely trust Brett Kavenaugh to save us

wow looks like someone doesnt respect the sanctity of the office. supreme court justices are above petty partisan squabbles and represent the eternal truth of the United States Constitution, In God We Trust, Amen

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the army corp of engineers still hasnt had the funding to fix the levees in new orleans, lmao that trump wants to raid their budget for this. another hurricane hits nola and thousands of poor people will die, tens of thousands will lose their homes, despite having nearly 20 years to fix it after katrina.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

hey squizzle is there a prayer I can say if I specifically hope to die in my sleep tonight

would be jelly af if so

:angel:

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

i hear there are a ton of slats in vegas

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

campfire posted:

The latter.

Tankies gonna tank regardless.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

the army corp of engineers still hasnt had the funding to fix the levees in new orleans, lmao that trump wants to raid their budget for this. another hurricane hits nola and thousands of poor people will die, tens of thousands will lose their homes, despite having nearly 20 years to fix it after katrina.

wow i thought you libs didnt want any walls

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

kanye west doesnt care about black people

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1083514035276996608

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1083516080985755649

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Mr' President, yu love cucking Linds. Cuck Linds now.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

not working in good faith with a president is something republicans have a lot of experience with

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

the government realized that it's done enough to nature and what's a few million more people's blood on its hands so it's letting nature win without a fight

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

campfire posted:

https://twitter.com/ClaraSorrenti/status/1083366157795639296

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Gringostar posted:

it should be legal to hunt the fuckers that do this for sport

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
It's still hard for me to believe that this wall fight is happening for real. I figured it would be just another thing for Trump to talk about forever but never actually try to push through.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

we cant let those blah people in new orelans steal our WALL

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

campfire posted:

i hear there are a ton of slats in vegas

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ask Alexa to email a copy of it to your toilet

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.nola.com/environment/index.ssf/2018/05/doubts_remain_about_safety_of.html

build the wall mr trump sir

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Samurai Sanders posted:

It's still hard for me to believe that this wall fight is happening for real. I figured it would be just another thing for Trump to talk about forever but never actually try to push through.

trump is in almost every respect a giant baby

imagine a fight over toy or bed

scale up to big racist wall

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

i wouldnt even give this loving guy a swirlie, id just leave him by the toilet in disgust after roughing him up because he's such a pathetic bitch

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SKULL.GIF posted:

seriously amazing that the equivalent to the holodomor is happening right in our backyard and there's absolutely no coverage of it whatsoever

just a total blackout in the media

enemy of the etc.